PDA

View Full Version : Numbers for T Shirts

lindsayno1
Nov 24th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Post which number you would like and i will add it to this main list

1 - me (lindsayno1)
2 - LindsayRulz (if noone else picks no2 - if u want say, cos she'd rather have no 12)
3 - RayRob
8 - Kelly
9 - foreva lindsay
12 - LindsayRulz
etc....

try and take up the lower numbers people!!!

RayRob
Nov 24th, 2004, 11:28 PM
You'e doing a great job organising it.......we're going to have to try and pick perhaps 2 days during Wimbledon when we'll all be there! I thought 2 days mainly because until a few days before, we won't know what day Lindsay will be playing on.

RayRob
Nov 24th, 2004, 11:31 PM
PS. is it worth mentioning that Lindsay fans in the USA or wherever else can choose a number to have if they are buying one? Wasn't there someone in the USA who mentioned that they would like one for when they go to an event in the USA?

lindsayno1
Nov 25th, 2004, 08:35 AM
its for whoever!!! its for support all over hte world!!!

LindsayRulez
Nov 25th, 2004, 01:46 PM
PS. is it worth mentioning that Lindsay fans in the USA or wherever else can choose a number to have if they are buying one? Wasn't there someone in the USA who mentioned that they would like one for when they go to an event in the USA?
Yep, that's me!!! I'd like #12, but if you want to fill up the lower numbers, I'll take #2 :wavey:

Kelly
Nov 25th, 2004, 02:41 PM
when we get them printed i'll send one over for you :-)

*timtams*
Nov 25th, 2004, 03:40 PM
ooooo is linds playing wimbledon, or is that a rumour someone has started and prayin that linds hears about it and agrees????

I have a tee that has 'i support davenport' on it or something along those lines, and its signed, but when linds signed it i handed her a marker pen for the permanent effect and she says ill do it in pen so it'll come off, why oh why did i not say.....no no no marker pen please (stupid girl that i am)

I think anuva tee would be good, but nothing cheesy with farewell tour on please. I like the ass kicking slogan......im a possibility but i am a bit skint.....

lindsayno1
Nov 25th, 2004, 03:53 PM
we aint gettin them done right now!

foreva lindsay
Nov 25th, 2004, 04:48 PM
She will def be playing on the second monday...every round who reaches round 4 will play then (as long as she's in) so thats a big possibility!!

!<blocparty>!
Nov 27th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Can i be number 63? Its my lucky number :o

Jan
Nov 30th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Can I have No 7 please. Thanks so muc.:cool: :worship: :wavey: :bounce: