PDA

View Full Version : Request for a new player forum..

Dan23
Nov 23rd, 2004, 11:47 PM
Could we please have a new player forum created in Russian Roulette for Maria Kirilenko?
Im quite sure it would attract more activity during the season than the Petrova and Kuznetsova forums that are already in RR :)
Thanks for considering it.

beauty_is_pink
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:19 AM
This has been tried already with no success.

Maria needs to be at least top 20 with consistent winning matches in order to get her own section in the Russian Roulette.

Dan23
Nov 24th, 2004, 03:31 AM
:eek:
Well I wonder how some other players got their forums then? :unsure:

Lemonskin.
Nov 24th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Aww man I'd love a Maria Kirilenko forum!!

Some people like Lina K and Ashley H have their own forums and they ain't doing much. Why can't Masha K have her own?

PointBlank
Nov 24th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Lina K reached a Tier 1 final last year..Maria got a tier 4 or 5 final..thats why Lina has one..and Ashley reached a SF of a Tier 1 also

carot
Nov 24th, 2004, 07:55 PM
hey,
We try to limit player forums, and eventhough i love lil masha she doesn't have the results to back this up. I think the regulars of the RR created a nice alternative for all their up-and-coming players with specific threads where you can post about your fave player. When i created the Kuznetsova forum some of the regulars even told me this wasn't necessary and that her thread was enough, they had pretty good arguments too. So yeah, not for now i'm afraid ;)

Lina K reached a Tier 1 final last year..Maria got a tier 4 or 5 final..thats why Lina has one..and Ashley reached a SF of a Tier 1 also
As i keep telling in this forum... Most of the players got a forum in the beginning cos the network had a player site for that specific player to back it up. So it wasn't because they had good results or even a large fanbase - but just because a member of this board volunteered to moderate a site. But we stopped doing this so now only top players get a player forum.

Ravsieg
Nov 24th, 2004, 09:03 PM
True I'd love to get a Maria Kirilenko forum.. I'd love to have a board to speak with all those guys in there about more stuff than that we gotta keep on the thread.. kinda slim.

We understand, carot :) if there's any chance of a change of happenings concerning this please keep us informed

Dan23
Nov 24th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the response Carot :)