PDA

View Full Version : For u students, when it come to studying...

rhz
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:01 AM
do you study a night before the test/final/quiz???

or do you study way back before the test??

I always did the first one, cos i keep forgetting all the things i learned/read/review when i started to do it way back!

what about you guys??

by the way, wish me luck for my finals!!:D :D

Hurley
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:19 AM
Always the night before :D

Which reminds me... :mad:

Good luck on your exams! :D

Scotso
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:23 AM
study? :confused:

per4ever
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:09 AM
Good luck with your finals!!!!!!!!!!!!

I study way back before AND the night before ;)

Scotso
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:21 AM
I should be studying for my huge biology exam on Friday :sad:

but ugh I don't feel like doing anything!

I should actually probably be sleeping.

Damn 9 o'clock classes :mad:

Nikki
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Usually the night before.

The Crow
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Last minute ;)

Dahveed
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:09 AM
In the morning, just before the test ;)

louisa2k2
Mar 20th, 2002, 09:41 AM
i used to revise the nite b 4 but after failing my a-level i think i will revise a bit more now it sounds stupid but the works easier at uni. though i did finish a presentation half an hour b 4 i had to do it and it went all rite.

tfannis
Mar 20th, 2002, 10:58 AM
The afternoon before the test...when it's a small one...otherwise a couple of days before the exam...

Kart
Mar 20th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Way before and the night before and for the retakes ...

Good luck with your finals :), you can wish me luck with mine if you like although they're not until June ;).

Josh
Mar 20th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Good luck! :)

I always study at the last minute. I just keep postponing everything until I have almost no time left. But I need stress and time pressure cause otherwise I'm just too lazy to study all along. ;)

Maajken
Mar 20th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Same as Josh ;)

Good luck btw!

Bероника
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:56 PM
I always like to study in advance.I get so nervous the night before i couldn't study much if i tried to.
Good luck to everybody who's having exams now and in the days to come!

Candy946
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:12 PM
I study the day before the test. I think cramming helps me, somehow. Well it's 5 am and I should be studying right now for a Chemistry test, but I'm in here replying instead :rolleyes: .

marshmellow
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:26 PM
well my teachers always say that it's better to study a little bit of everything before the very day of the test. that way you just have to review the night before....when you study the whole thing very late, the info is stored temporarily and will be gone a couple of days after the test...(which isn't so bad to think about actually...)

i've done my fair share of cramming and i guess it's a clutch thing....the desperation's a great motivator, isn't it?

speaking of tests, i've got some tomorrow...

good luck to everyone who has them as well!!

moby
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:34 PM
always the day before (or night, if i dont have the time :o)
if it's a subject i'm confident with then i dont study
if it's two on the same day, then maybe 2 days before...

Mazza
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:38 PM
I normally study 5 minutes before the exams!! But if they are extremly important then I will revise more that that! I accually have a revision timetable but l've never followed it! :o

2ace2
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:17 PM
I'm in the middle of my exams, so I certainly know what I do: I study the day befor the exam. I have never learned anything more than 1 day before the test. I should be learning chemistry for tomorrow now, but I'm not in the mood...:o

vlado
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:29 PM
5 minutes - 1 day before the exam?? :rolleyes:
We're not talking university level education here, right? :confused: :confused: :confused:
In 5 minutes I wouldn't be able to even write my *ahem* cheat papers (:o) properly, let alone passing the exam :eek: