PDA

View Full Version : The funny things that happened to you today thread

DevilishAttitude
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:09 PM
A cheerful and funny thread :D

Today in my French lesson our usual teacher wasn't there so we had a different teacher. She asked us to put our names on a sheet since she didn't know how to take the bromcom (register)

Everybody wrote there names and near the end of the lesson she started calling out our names

But when she came to around the 5th or 6th person someone had put 'Tess Tickles' :lol: :lol: :lol: and she kept asking who's Tess, Testicles :haha: :haha: :rolls: :lol: and didn't realise why everyone was laughing so hard :lol: :haha:

When she realised she asked who did it nobody would say and she called us immature :angel:

My class could get into serious trouble now but it's still :haha: :haha: :haha:

Post your amusing or hilarious incidents of the day :)

Martian Willow
Nov 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Nothing remotely amusing or interesting happened to me today. Still six hours to go though. :)

Sally Struthers
Nov 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
well this happened last night, but Sally was going to one of the premiers of National Treasure and the man in front of her had a bottle of Snapple fall out of his coat and bust on the ground. How embarrassing to be busted with contraband at the theater. :o

!<blocparty>!
Nov 19th, 2004, 09:24 PM
The sixth form arranged a teachers stars in their eyes for children in need, it was great - we raised over £400, but the welsh teacher pulled out last minute and we only had three acts, to I ended up doing a duet with the head girl - I was John T, and she was Olivia N-J. :o

Emola
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:55 PM
nothing funny about freezing my arse off on a multi storey car park......;)

I'll tell you something funny what happened a week ago today, that'll have to do :p

In my class, there was a lad and his phone kept ringing. He asked if he could answer it and the teacher said no. So it rang again and the lad was like "please can I answer it, its really important" and the teacher just turned around and said "listen, I'll ring your mum later and tell her we cant go out tonight as planned" His face just dropped and he went bright red :lol: :lol: The whole class thought it was hilarious!