PDA

View Full Version : Where is Sharapova's mother?

rhz
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:45 AM
We see Yuri Sharapov all the time!! but where the hell is her mom? I want to see what she looks like!

Dan23
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:03 AM
Maria's mother Yelena prefers to stay out of the spotlight and away from the public eye though she does provide a lot of support for her.
She doesnt travel with Maria at all though at times I think it would be beneficial for Maria if she did..:)

Masha and her Mum..
http://home.iprimus.com.au/walkerdjb/maria3.jpg

AjdeNate!
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:04 AM
I like Masha's Chanel bag.

pav
Nov 19th, 2004, 07:05 AM
She has to stay home and cook the bloody dinner! She told Me Yuri's second name should be Chauvinistikov.

Princess Sarah.
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:15 AM

Same!!!! i love chanel bags...too bad their worth more than my arms and legs!!!

Wojtek
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:16 AM
We see Yuri Sharapov all the time!! but where the hell is her mom? I want to see what she looks like!
Probably she is working

10nisfanofruz
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Do you have another pic of her mom? because I can't see her face. :confused:
And where did you get this pic from? :eek:

Spunky83
Nov 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM

Lous Vuitton wont like it;)

Reminds me...where the heck is the father of Lane from Gilmore Girls?

Sharapower
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
These legs make me die !!!!

Jaime Bahena
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Maria's mother Yelena prefers to stay out of the spotlight and away from the public eye though she does provide a lot of support for her.
She doesnt travel with Maria at all though at times I think it would be beneficial for Maria if she did..:)

Masha and her Mum..

Gorgeous legs...wonder what they lead to?

justine&coria
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM

Masha and her Mum..
:hearts: :hearts: :drool:

jacobruiz
Nov 19th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Maria!:hearts: She looks a tad annoyed at her mom. Someone cleverer than me could probably think up a good caption to this pic.

GoDominique
Nov 19th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Well, you can't blame her for not showing up at Maria's matches. :o

xan
Nov 19th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Maria!:hearts: She looks a tad annoyed at her mom. Someone cleverer than me could probably think up a good caption to this pic.
Mm. Maria's body language seems to be blanking her mum out. But she could just be distracted.

AlexB
Nov 19th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Yuri probably keeps her locked up :lol: ...

Hoytie
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Too much bleach.

Spunky83
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:33 PM

"Shit...Ive just won the biggest tourney on earth and bought her a BMW and she wont even let me have a candy-bar...maybe I will just scream louder, it always works!"

Martian KC
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Where does maria get her height from then? Her parents both look rather petite.:eek:

WorldWar24
Nov 19th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Where does maria get her height from then? Her parents both look rather petite.:eek:

Her parents weren't exactly rich, they probably had a tough childhood so maybe they didn't eat as well as Maria did

BlazeII
Nov 19th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Her parents weren't exactly rich, they probably had a tough childhood so maybe they didn't eat as well as Maria did

:haha:

pav
Nov 20th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Masha and Mum
Mum talks, Masha's glum
Masha and Mum
both are blonde, but not dumb

Masha's more tall,and no doubt now more rich
but with Her Mum, I hope that She don't act the bitch
Oh I hope They get on, because it could be quite sad
if Her only guiding light, was Her pushy old Dad

It must have been hard when Masha left Her Mother far to the east
for a young girl needs a Mum to talk with, and to hug at the least

Now They are together, I wish They will stay close
Because only Her Mum's understanding may prevent
a complete Yuri overdose

flyingmachine
Nov 20th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Blaze2: There is nothing funny about this comment. :(

Serena+LenaDrule
Nov 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
her mother is quite tall for a woman........... maybe her uncles or aunts are tall... or simply because of her roots :)