PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Prince Harry on Primetime live?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Man, Diana did a remarkable job getting these boys ready for manhood...This program is so sad...and what he is doing for those orphans in Africa is so honerable...:sad:

~RedRose~
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:35 AM
He also cheats on exams, & does drugs.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:40 AM
So do you...:rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:10 AM
It's almost like he's a normal person.

Infiniti2001
Nov 19th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Forget what the press says, this is a remarkable young man. I was practically in tears the whole time :sad: His mom would definitely be proud of him.

kiwifan
Nov 19th, 2004, 04:40 AM
:lol: great post :lol:

Circe
Nov 19th, 2004, 04:42 AM
damn you got that in before i did :)

the other one isn't quite as much a spoiled rich lout is he?

Tratree
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Did you watch the program? If not, SHUT UP.

I was thoroughly impressed with the young man. I too had to wipe a few tears away. His mum would be very proud of him. He needs to focus on the things he is doing for these kids and knock off the partying. He may not ever be King, but I think he could make more of a difference in the world than anyone else in his family if he continues his mother's legacy.

gweeny
Nov 19th, 2004, 09:51 PM
There are many priviledged people who don't give a fuck about disadvantaged people. Prince Harry really did not have to go to Lesotho. He chose to go. Most people would probably just donate some money and let it be. But he chose to for a short time abandon all the luxuries he his used to, and travel to a country where they don't have the bare necessities.

He is still very young, and he is going to make some wrong decisions.

But from watching that show, I saw a lot of compassion and heart in him. I am very proud of him.

CondiLicious
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Harry is lovely. And so is his brother. And both of them do foolish, bratty things from time to time but then... Don't we all? Prince William did a UK interview today and he came across as being really grounded and he's a future King! If only their father was the same. He's got a lot of criticism the past couple of days for basically saying that the poor should stay poor and have no ambitions of ever bettering themselves. Wanker.

Diesel
Nov 20th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Watched it and was impressed. It was hard to watch on one hand because Africa is a place ignored but on the other hand there were positives and Harry was one of them contributing to the positives.