PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Bocelli

vanessa6959
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:47 AM
I have started to listen to Andrea Bocelli ever since i heard the song "A time to say Goodbye" in front of Bellagio Hotel in Vegas. I dunno if it's the song or the vocal that has moved me. I did some reasearch on Andrea Bocelli and realized how amazing artist he is. He is definitely gifted with his voice and he just reminds me of Stevie Wonders (both blind) cause both of them are amazing artists. I was surfing on the net and found out Andrea has just released a new album "Andrea" and i was wondering if anyone heard of it or have the album. Tell me what you think cause i'm consider buying it but hoping to get some feedback. Thanks!

Barrie_Dude
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:55 AM
You are co0rrect in that Andrea is very talented....the more you hear of him the more you will like him

M2k
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE=vanessa6959]I have started to listen to Andrea Bocelli ever since i heard the song "A time to say Goodbye" QUOTE]

I love "A Time to Say Goodbye" (especially the duet with Sarah Brightman) There was a concert he did for PBS a few years ago, and he blew me away with his incredible voice :eek: Also "The Prayer" (with Celine D.) and "Vivo por Ella" (with Martha Sanchez) are some of his better songs.

btw --->:help: I didn't know about the new CD :smash: It's so hard to know cuz' the media never talks about him. (I have the same problem with Josh Groban, Charlotte Church, and Sarah Brightman)