PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that Maria's feet...

Doc
Nov 18th, 2004, 03:54 AM
......are really annoying.

They're so plain and boring. They really annoy me. The way they sit there on the court, distracting everyone. That's why I hate her! I can't stand having to look at her feet any more! They have no class! And its so disrespectful to the other players that she doesn't take the time to have them camouflaged discretely. It just shows how completely evil she is... Yet its Maria who gets all the photographs. Maria who gets all the titles. It's all a conspiracy! It's because she's pretty and blonde. No - she's not prettty... She's ugly - but people pretend she's pretty so they can promote her as beautiful even though she's really ugly. Or is it the other way round? Anyway everyone should hate her... and everytime she wins a title, we should hate her more because she's not got enough talent to win titles, but she does keep winning them and i can't stand it.....

Lemonskin.
Nov 18th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Hehe ;)

Yeah, and it's really annoying how her hair isn't blonde enough.

Oh, and her elbows. They're annoying too.

And those damn eyelashes aren't long enough...

Jaime Bahena
Nov 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Hehe ;)

Yeah, and it's really annoying how her hair isn't blonde enough.

Oh, and her elbows. They're annoying too.

And those damn eyelashes aren't long enough...

Her legs get on my nerves: she's got some nerve to have smooth, long legs. Why can't she have short, stumpy, cellulite ridden legs, like the rest of the world does.

Doc
Nov 21st, 2004, 12:25 AM
Oh yes. And I walked past a court she was playing on once, and the stuck-up so-and-so didn't even stop playing and come over and give me a hug!

Since she got famous she is just so arrogant!

igost
Nov 21st, 2004, 02:24 AM
......are really annoying.

They're so plain and boring. They really annoy me. The way they sit there on the court, distracting everyone. That's why I hate her! I can't stand having to look at her feet any more! They have no class! And its so disrespectful to the other players that she doesn't take the time to have them camouflaged discretely. It just shows how completely evil she is... Yet its Maria who gets all the photographs. Maria who gets all the titles. It's all a conspiracy! It's because she's pretty and blonde. No - she's not prettty... She's ugly - but people pretend she's pretty so they can promote her as beautiful even though she's really ugly. Or is it the other way round? Anyway everyone should hate her... and everytime she wins a title, we should hate her more because she's not got enough talent to win titles, but she does keep winning them and i can't stand it.....
Guess it makes me a pervert ;), because I really like it all

I especially like to pretend to like her for pretending to be a pretty blonde with long legs, who supposedly knows how to play tennis and luckily wins all those tournaments. I know it's sick.

SerialKiller#69
Nov 22nd, 2004, 03:33 AM
hmm... figures.

tigerfan99
Nov 24th, 2004, 08:29 AM
and her Acne will leave bad scarring :tape:

Lemonskin.
Nov 24th, 2004, 09:10 AM
and her Acne will leave bad scarring :tape:

Umm... it's called BEING A NORMAL TEENAGER :p

tigerfan99
Nov 24th, 2004, 09:13 AM
NORMAL TEENAGERS wash their face and do not get that many zits :p

Frank
Nov 24th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Soap can be pretty bad for your face though...

kikker
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:45 PM
NORMAL TEENAGERS wash their face and do not get that many zits :p

hmmm then you don't get to see a lot of normal teenagers then. If you just look at my school there are plenty of people who has more zits then Maria, everybody teenager has them. Some has a lot and some not, it's pretty normal.