PDA

View Full Version : where can I download tennis matches?

loveactually
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:52 PM
I missed some wonderful matches for some reason, does anybody knows any website available for download? thanks in advance... :D

Spain-Moonballer
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Yes I was thinking the same thing!

thanks loveactually

Natasc
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Good question...

loveactually
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:13 PM
according to an earlier thread, i went to the site http://tennis.quickfound.net/wta_match_videos_index.html , it's pretty good, but i found the videos are only be played online. and most of them are video clips. According to the limited bandwidth, is there anyway to download them to the hard drive? or anybody knows more sites like this? cheers.x

Martian Willow
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Complete tennis matches are going to be pretty big files so it would probably be more practical to distribute them via p2p than uploading them to a webserver. :)

loveactually
Nov 18th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Complete tennis matches are going to be pretty big files so it would probably be more practical to distribute them via p2p than uploading them to a webserver. :)

i could find any P2P source as well....anybody can help?

Jarrett
Nov 18th, 2004, 01:25 PM
I don't see it ever happening. Last time someone tried to share Maria v Venus exhibition (Hong Kong?) on BitTorrent, people would just download and after they were done, shut down the program. The point of BitTorrent is to have people sharing but obviously people didn't care.

vogus
Nov 18th, 2004, 02:28 PM
you can watch all the archived matches you want, but you will have to pay for them 10-15$ per match. I doubt that anybody on the INet is going to spend their time and money to make such big and hard to find files freely available to the public. Times have changed on the INet and now it's hard to get anything worthwhile for free. Still, 10 bux is IMO not expensive if it's a match you really want to see.

croat123
Nov 18th, 2004, 02:41 PM
one guy on this board let us download dementieva vs. myskina @ the kremlin cup

also

monicaselessite.com forums have lots of monica clips. incl. over an hour of some matches!! great site

loveactually
Nov 18th, 2004, 03:45 PM
one guy on this board let us download dementieva vs. myskina @ the kremlin cup

also

monicaselessite.com forums have lots of monica clips. incl. over an hour of some matches!! great site

thanks...