PDA

View Full Version : What do you do that gets on peoples nerves?

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Everyone has some annoying traits, at least i hope. :confused: I have lots of faults, but the one that pops up the most often is my tunnel vision. :rolleyes: if i see a few people on the street or elsewhere i know, i so often say hi to one person but not the others. Ive been doing this for years and years, and sometimes i dont do it, I catch myself. :eek: but a lot of the time i do it, and i do it again and again. You'll know people like that? You must do somethings stupid too, if not, make me feel better and make something up. :lol:

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Stupidity....Its one thing to be dumb but being a dumbass gets on my nerves.

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:02 AM
I think what the thread starter meant, is What do YOU do that gets on peoples nerves, not what Other people do that gets on your nerves.

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:03 AM
I think what the thread starter meant, is What do YOU do that gets on peoples nerves, not what Other people do that gets on your nerves.

I guess I read it too fast...I cant think of what I do that get on people nerves... :confused: I think not speaking to people I dont know gets on people nerves..cuz they think im stuck up.

rand
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:10 AM
I can't stop discussing :lol:

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:18 AM
I can't stop discussing :lol:

I used to have that problem. It wasnt til i turned 30 that i realized there are public and there are private subjects, or moreso, there is information that you share with your male buddies, and information that you share with girlfriends. its all so confusing, but i finally figured it out. I also used to a blabber mouth, but now i just STFU

rand
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:29 AM
I used to have that problem. It wasnt til i turned 30 that i realized there are public and there are private subjects, or moreso, there is information that you share with your male buddies, and information that you share with girlfriends. its all so confusing, but i finally figured it out. I also used to a blabber mouth, but now i just STFU
oh no, it's not what I mean, I'm quite good at THAT ;)
but I mean:whenever in a discussion, I tend to keep going on throwing up arguments when everybody gave up
I kinda HAVE to try to convince people I'm right :o

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Oh thats funny, that is not annoying. :cool:

Cuckoo
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:47 AM
I breath Heavely, During in important times or when we are taking notice of something, Like we are reading something on an Overhead and I breath Heavily without noticing. A Friend goes "Do You Have to keep making FAT sounds"

mandy7
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:48 AM
ppl who don't know me think i'm super arrogant
and oh yeah, i can be a total bitch

Grohl
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:21 AM
I'm always humming a song

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:29 AM
yeah i do that too, but not as much anymore

LostGlory
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:59 AM
I'm very sociable, outgoing, willing to do and finish stuff, I try everything no matter how hard and scary, and most of all I say what is on my mind no matter what, I can get anyone to do anything for me gladly....I think that is what people find most annoying and intimidating about me....my best friend told me it is one of the hardest things in the world to keep up with you, you drain my energy.....I dont know what I wrote that but I felt I wanted to share that thought...I hope I did not deviate from the purpose of this thread

Avid Merrion
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:06 AM
i interrupt people when they are talking all the time :o i hate myself for doing it, but i can't help it! :lol: so i know it really annoys them too. i need to :tape: it

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:26 AM
I used to ask questions and then not even listen to the answers.

Avid Merrion
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:27 AM
^ shit, i do that as well! :lol: :o

pla
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I observe people too much and they get confused and uncomfortable. If I don't do that I speak TOO much :o .

Rohin.
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:33 AM
sometime's I do things without thinking :o

or my mouth is to quick for my brain.. lol..:lol: like I get halfway through a sentance and realise I dont no how to finnish it..:rolleyes:

~RedRose~
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:46 AM
I don't have any bad personality traits ...... if anything maybe I'm too nice.

Central
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Most of the time I'm listening to some music with my earphones, and whenever someone talks to me, I don't remove them, but just turn down te volume, and they get really annoyed because they just don't believe I'm listening to them (and sometimes I wish I wasn't).

Sabazius
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:57 AM
I procrastinate in everything that i do. That really drives a lot of people mad...:rolls:

sixfeetfree
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:20 AM
I procrastinate as well. Also, I have the 'foot in mouth' disease... my mouth often times blurts out phrases before my brain can edit them, it can be somewhat embarrassing :haha:

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I'm very sociable, outgoing, willing to do and finish stuff, I try everything no matter how hard and scary, and most of all I say what is on my mind no matter what, I can get anyone to do anything for me gladly....I think that is what people find most annoying and intimidating about me....my best friend told me it is one of the hardest things in the world to keep up with you, you drain my energy.....I dont know what I wrote that but I felt I wanted to share that thought...I hope I did not deviate from the purpose of this thread

It sounds like you provoke jealousy in others, I hope it is contagious, id love that.

"Sluggy"
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:30 AM
I procrastinate in everything that i do. That really drives a lot of people mad...:rolls:

YOOOOOOOOOOO! Hate to be a jerk, but have you truly thought out your user name? :confused: For those who dont know, this persons username is the holiest word in the Jewish/Christian/Muslim Dictionary. :angel: It is the lord's name, and Jews never even say it. :angel: i believe it is said once a year, maybe during Yum Kippour. :eek: I dont believe it is appropriate to use it as username, so let me be the first to tell you to RECONSIDER YOUR USERNAME. :fiery:

ozfan44
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:39 AM
im really impatient and tell people whats on my mind good or bad!

-Ph51-
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:28 PM
I used to ask questions and then not even listen to the answers.
Me too :(

MistyGrey
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I play with my hair a lot!

canadian_bass_2
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:55 PM
I guess I read it too fast...I cant think of what I do that get on people nerves... :confused: I think not speaking to people I dont know gets on people nerves..cuz they think im stuck up.

That's a big issue that I have. I'm really shy, and I don't like introducing myself to people that I don't really know, so people think that I won't talk to them because I'm a snob. So, I think that bugs people...but when they get to know me better, most people like me. :lol:

Emola
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:00 PM
If people ask me to do something, I just say "In a bit" or "I'll do it later" and I usually never do. That drives my mum up the wall :lol: Also, I always click my wrist. Thats annoying too.

Ting
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I always forget the thing I've said a million times and keep repeating them and my friends like stop me half way and finish off for me:lol: And another thing is that I can't help saying "oh he's fit he's fit" whenever I see some guys at school and go on about it for ages until I think everyone's got the idea.

griffin
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I breathe.

bis2806
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Humming (Hilary duff songs sometimes hehe)

-Ph51-
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I breathe.
Strange!

AjdeNate!
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I'm not arrogant, but I just am always right. I think it's my personality and having 10 years of job training where everyday you're told one mistake and people die. So I try to be errorless all the time, and I guess it's working for me. My friends all hate me and make fun of me for it.

Emola
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I always forget the thing I've said a million times and keep repeating them and my friends like stop me half way and finish off for me:lol: And another thing is that I can't help saying "oh he's fit he's fit" whenever I see some guys at school and go on about it for ages until I think everyone's got the idea.
that sounds like me too :lol:

Ting
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
that sounds like me too :lol:
The repeating bit or the fit guys bit?:p

Emola
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:12 PM
The repeating bit or the fit guys bit?:p
well, both actually :o :p

Emptiness
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:15 PM
I'm very laid-back, at times i'm even lethargic. Also have the worst memory in the history of man, a friend will talk about something that happened early in the week and i'll have forgotten all about. :rolleyes:

Oh and i snore, loud. :o

Ting
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:23 PM
well, both actually :o :p
Aah so I'm not the only one:p My friends better get used to it:ras:

Emola
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Aah so I'm not the only one:p My friends better get used to it:ras:
mine are used to it. Mind you, we all do it so I guess its not that annoying :p

kiwifan
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Condescending Wise Ass; when I'm sober :tape:

Love to "cross examine" my friends when they're talking shit; when I'm intoxicated. :devil:

Ting
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
mine are used to it. Mind you, we all do it so I guess its not that annoying :p
True...who wouldnt scream seeing fit guys:p

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I'm a control freak :o