PDA

View Full Version : TTC to sign w/COMCAST!!!!

croat123
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:23 PM
courtesy of a poster on menstennisforums

http://www.tennis-x.com/story/2004-10-25/c.php

:bounce:

pav
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Among his passions are vegetarianism ("It's ****-ed up what happens to animals. I remember when I was younger, eating at McDonald's and crying for the cow, thinking 'Why do we do this?', we build giant super centers to cater to every whim and need of some animals, while arbitrarily other animals that we have decided to eat hang upside down on a hook that goes through their leg while blood slowly drains from their slit neck for four days while they go nuts yelping and crying in a slow agonizing death...I'm a strict vegan."),

What the Hell is He on about ,hanging upside down for four days what a load of codswhallop!and I hope He feels sorry for cats guts, I hope He runs the Tc better than His imagination -magnified animal ideas!

Mase
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:37 PM
That was way to long....... lol

Does it sound legit??

CC
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Obviously I didn't read all of that, but I have Comcast and you mention signing with Comcast in the title, so maybe that means something good for me.

Linnie
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:56 AM
:angel: *praying fervently* :angel:

PointBlank
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:03 AM
TTC needs to sign with flippin DirecTV thats what they need.

Leo_DFP
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Cablevision! :fiery:

JLDementieva
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:14 AM
I'm NEVER going to have the damn tennis channel! :mad: Come on Dish Network, you suck!

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:57 AM
I'm NEVER going to have the damn tennis channel! :mad: Come on Dish Network, you suck!
If you have Direct TV and Dish Network...just switch to Voom and you will have it. :wavey:

Yeah to Comcast...:D

croat123
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:18 PM
*bump*

here's the excerpt:

With The Tennis Channel reportedly near completion of its deal with Comcast, the largest cable carrier in the U.S., Bellamy finds himself far away from the days when the channel existed as hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt on numerous personal credit cards.

miranda_lou
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I posted here a few weeks ago that the Tennis Channel was negotiating with Comcast.:angel: It takes a long time for deals like this to go through. They have to decide on fees, etc. Also, how much to charge the Comcast customer and what that customer will get for the money. I only have to pay an extra $1.25 a month for the Tennis Channel and I also get the Speed Channel, an extreme sports channel and three extra Fox sports channels, all of which I never watch.:lol: :tape:

I really hope the entire USA will soon have access to the Tennis Channel. They are 1000 times better now than they were when they started last year.:cool: