PDA

View Full Version : Jericho vs. Mistress B*tch Hott Thread

~{X}~
Nov 16th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Hello everyone, it is me the lovely Xtian here. I am conducting a poll on who you people believe can make you lose your breath. We have two contestants here for you to choose from. Now to make it fair I will post up some stats for them. Stats such as Height,Weight,Eye color and Hair color. Following the stats will be some comments on both individuals. Good luck choosing who you believe can make you Lose Your Breath.

Contestant 1 ------- AYLA (aka Queen Ayla)

Height: 5'9
Weight: 52 kg.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde/Brown Hair, nearly shoulder length

Comments:
-Around WTAWorld, Ayla is proudly known as a "Bi*ch."
-Ayla has many professionally taken photographs of herself.
-Ayla's bold attitude is as hott as her perfect body.
-Ayla loves Serena Williams
-Ayla lives in Australia and has many enemies around WTAWorld
-Ayla likes to think of herself as a virgin in ways, we all know this is false.
-Ayla is not friends with Blake but I do not deny that they would have some hott sex.
-Ayla is good friends with board pimp Silas.
-Ayla's body is as good as any young female I have seen.

Contestant 2---Blake (aka Jericho)

Height: 6'1.5
Weight: 165lbs
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black, crew cut

Comments:
-Blake proudly likes to look at himself as a nice guy and friend to many.
-Blake has some body temperature raising photos he loves to speak about but not show.
-Blake is kind to many and enjoys getting to know the girls while teasing the boys.
-Blake lives in sunny California.
-Blake loves Serena Williams as well.
-Blake actually is a virgin, for now.
-Blake enjoys attention of all kinds.
-Blake is good friends with board pimp Silas.
-Blake's body is toned and only getting better.

Now that you know a bit about each individual, it is up to you to decide who you think is the one you would have more fun with, be closer to, have hotter sex with. Pictures were not provided because they did not feel it was necessary. Take it for my word, both are extremely f*ckable. Certain stats were not mentioned because they feel it was too personal. Just know they each have something good about them. Now vote people. Who do you believe could make you lose your breath, the Queen Goddess Ayla or the Teen Adonis Blake?

bw2082
Nov 16th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I can't vote. I'm far too in love with myself.

~{X}~
Nov 16th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Thats not an option Brandon. Vote or be violated! lmao.

Carolina Girl
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:06 PM
hmm i think you know which one i chose:p

~{X}~
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Haha yeah Mandy, we know. lol

PointBlank
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:11 PM
I think Leena is better known as the bitch then Alya.

PointBlank
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Also..when did Silas become board "pimp" ..

~{X}~
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:47 PM
They are just names I added Lonely Stranger in my opinion. I do not know who Leena is so therefore I can't say anything and I said Ayla is A bi*ch, not THE bi*tch. And I just said Silas was board pimp because everyone loves him haha or mostly everyone does.

Jericho
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:43 PM
:haha:

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:43 PM
indeed... I can name ONE person on this board that does not love me :o

:lol:

Big Pimpin' baby... you should've made this an open poll! :D

Jericho
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:11 AM
oh and this isnt too personal :rolleyes::p

~{X}~
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:11 AM
I should have but the mystery on who voted for who is always more endearing.

Barrie_Dude
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Ayla

CC
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:33 AM
Hello everyone, it is me the lovely Xtian here. I am conducting a poll on who you people believe can make you lose your breath. We have two contestants here for you to choose from. Now to make it fair I will post up some stats for them. Stats such as Height,Weight,Eye color and Hair color. Following the stats will be some comments on both individuals. Good luck choosing who you believe can make you Lose Your Breath.

Comments:
-Ayla is not friends with Blake but I do not deny that they would have some hott sex.

Comments:
-Blake has some body temperature raising photos he loves to speak about but not show.
-Blake is kind to many and enjoys getting to know the girls while teasing the boys.

Now that you know a bit about each individual, it is up to you to decide who you think is the one you would have more fun with, be closer to, have hotter sex with. Pictures were not provided because they did not feel it was necessary. Take it for my word, both are extremely f*ckable. Certain stats were not mentioned because they feel it was too personal. Just know they each have something good about them. Now vote people. Who do you believe could make you lose your breath, the Queen Goddess Ayla or the Teen Adonis Blake?
Purely based on these stats and nothing else, I chose Blake because Ayla appears to be blonde and Blake is over 6 foot.

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:15 AM
that is so unfair .... how the fuck am I losing :fiery:

board demographics :tape: ;)

CC
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Ok look .... it isn't my fault I am vertically challenged.
And I am not a natural blonde it is like dirty blonde and it is like not natural if that makes sense.
I am more vertically challenged than you. You're taller than me. :cool: But the hair did you in. :lol: :tape:

Hayato
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:38 AM
neither :haha:

jk :p

~{X}~
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Bump!

Ekkekko
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:40 AM
I hope you lose Stwabewwee Beech...:nerner:

~{X}~
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:29 PM
bump! :)

CooCooCachoo
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I voted :devil:

Bacardi
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:27 PM

LMFAO

Oh Shit, this cracks me up. No wonder the bitch supports Bush so avidly, she lives in Fucking Australia and doesn't have to live under his rule.

Ayla, I guess according to what your fellow Bush supporters (that were actually American) had to say, the fact you live in Aussie, means you have no right to voice your opinion on American politics. Hey, don't blame me, it was the Bush supporters that said it. :p

Jericho
Nov 18th, 2004, 12:32 AM
LMFAO

Oh Shit, this cracks me up. No wonder the bitch supports Bush so avidly, she lives in Fucking Australia and doesn't have to live under his rule.

Ayla, I guess according to what your fellow Bush supporters (that were actually American) had to say, the fact you live in Aussie, means you have no right to voice your opinion on American politics.
:worship: :worship: :worship: :yeah:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 18th, 2004, 02:31 AM
Ayla is a total and complete bitch and I love it but you did say that Blake's body is toned so I just dont know...:scratch:

~{X}~
Nov 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Bump!

Lemonskin.
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
:scared: OMFG Ayla lives in Australia? Jeebas, I hope she lives nowhere near me...

BTW I haven't seen any Ayla pics... anyone have any links? :devil:

SilK
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I have Ayla pics :angel:

AimeeLizAni
Nov 18th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I'm in love with Liz Phair and I would never Thought-Cheat on her :angel:

Philbo
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:19 PM
To really vote on this, we need to see pics.

I want to see the hail damaged, flabby ass that is Ayla's!!

Saying 'they didnt think pics were neccesarry' is a COMPLETE coppout and makes me think that both people really look like dogs.

I picture Ayla as a chubby, cellulite riddled, pimply faced, dermatitis suffering wench who takes out her bitterness for being so unattractive on those around her.

Would love to see a pic to prove me wrong, but Im sure she doesnt have the courage. Its much easier to live in cyber world where your freinds get to say 'trust me, she's fuckable' and some sorry ass people will fall for it.

Show some balls Ayla - post a pic you bitch!

Jericho
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Saying 'they didnt think pics were neccesarry' is a COMPLETE coppout and makes me think that both people really look like dogs.
aww thanks :kiss:

i may not be ayla's #1 fan, but i have to admit she's really attractive ;)

Jericho
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:42 PM
..... also ...... Ummmm where is that quote? :confused: I can't seem to find where ANYONE said that?Pictures were not provided because they did not feel it was necessary.
;)

Philbo
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:44 PM

Comments:

Comments:

Obvious enough for you now you dumb bitch?

~RedRose~
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Pictures were not provided because they did not feel it was necessary.
;)
:lol: fuck off Jericho .... it aint my fault Czechfan spelt necessary incorrectly. Maybe then then it wouldve come up when I copied from Czechfan's post and searched. :lol: I still don't kno where that is :lol:

Philbo
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:45 PM
hahahahaha deleted your post I see!!!!

Philbo
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Cmon Ayla - Show us your cellulite riddled pimply ass!

~RedRose~
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Obvious enough for you now you dumb bitch?
Well considering it was tucked away in there it wasn't too obvious but thanx for showing me. :lol:

Meanwhile you are extremely EXTREMELY bitter ........ u dumb bitch!! :lol:

~RedRose~
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Cmon Ayla - Show us your cellulite riddled pimply ass!
:rolleyes: Czechfan ..... just because I don't like you does not make me ugly.

I'm not gonna post a pic just for you. I've shown many people my pics on msn, it isn't like I'm afraid.

Meanwhile please just leave me alone ..... you are such a truely pathetic creature.

Jericho
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:51 PM
:lol: fuck off Jericho .... it aint my fault Czechfan spelt necessary incorrectly. Maybe then then it wouldve come up when I copied from Czechfan's post and searched. :lol: I still don't kno where that is :lol:
just trying to be helpful ;)

Philbo
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:53 PM
:rolleyes: Czechfan ..... just because I don't like you does not make me ugly.

I'm not gonna post a pic just for you. I've shown many people my pics on msn, it isn't like I'm afraid.

Meanwhile please just leave me alone ..... you are such a truely pathetic creature.
you love the attention skank!!

Cmon - show us how HOT you really are?? I really feel like a good laugh! Seeing your cellulite will be a crackup!

Just saying you are hot, doesnt make it so bitch!

Femme Fatale
Nov 18th, 2004, 11:55 PM
I thought this was about DC's song...:rolls:

Jericho
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:04 AM
I thought this was about DC's song...:rolls:
didnt we all? :p ;)

~{X}~
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:07 AM
ORDER, ORDER!!!!!! I said ORDER people! This was a thread of a friendly competition between the Queen Ayla and the teen Adonis Blake. No need of fighting here. Vote and say a comment, thats all! There is no need to argue, if you do not believe they are hott because there are no pictures well that is your opinion. I wouldn't say they were hott unless they were lol, people have seen their pictures. Sorry for the confusion with the Destiny Child song title. I will change it in a moment. Thanks and remember...calm ya nerves people!

Philbo
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:16 AM
you are attention seeking Ayla - Im just givin you the attention you so obviously crave bcause u get none in your private life!

Philbo
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Whats wrong with calling you names when your username is Queen Bitch?

Jericho
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Whats wrong with calling you names when your username is Queen Bitch?
its Mistress B*tch ;) :p

Jericho
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:27 AM
There is a difference. When you use these words as insults you cross the line.
I don't want you harrassing me. So just go away.
ahh now you know how i felt :o :p ;)

Philbo
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:34 AM
because calling myself one thing for fun is not the same as you coming in here and for the sole purpose of trying to get back at me, harrassing me calling me a whore, skank, etc etc

There is a difference. When you use these words as insults you cross the line.
I don't want you harrassing me. So just go away.
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Boo Hoo... Waaa waaa waaa.

why dont you cry about it??

Jericho
Nov 19th, 2004, 12:40 AM
:scratch: ... i do recall a certain someone calling me names like prick, ****, etc...then messaging me constantly asking me why i dont wanna talk to them...and then wondering why i blocked them... i guess its just me, i dont wanna start anything.;) . by the way i can say whatever the hell i want...k? ;)

~{X}~
Nov 19th, 2004, 05:42 PM
bump bi*ches!

~{X}~
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:43 PM
And with the poll closed. Jericho has officially won the Battle of the Hotties. Hmm would the result be different if pictures were posted, no idea. Thanks for voting. :)

Jericho
Nov 20th, 2004, 03:46 AM
And with the poll closed. Jericho has officially won the Battle of the Hotties. Hmm would the result be different if pictures were posted, no idea. Thanks for voting. :)
yeah ayla would win if pictures were posted ;)