PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clijsters

SjuTjuD
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Has she set a timetable for when she'll be back?

Tichi
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Normally she announced to be back for the AO, perhaps some smaller tournaments in advance.

SjuTjuD
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Thanks, sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone and that's the case with Kim.

jenny161185
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I think I heard somewhere she'll play Sydney? I just cant wait to see her back and healthy again

darrinbaker00
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I hope Kim realizes that she's Public Enemy #1 in Australia..... ;)

Tichi
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I don't think that the Australian people will 'hate' her now. It's the same I guess, like here in Belgium, people don't hate Lleyton now. He's even cheered on, on Kim's website. He became a fan-favorite, and that's what he'll stay. I hope and think that the australians will have the same healthy reaction!

NicoMary
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I though that she had the same injury again in Hasselt...that she may ne out for severals months again and the worst: she may quit professional tennis....:sad:

Mr. Man
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I hope she comes back soon. I miss her.

Tichi
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:41 AM
I though that she had the same injury again in Hasselt...that she may ne out for severals months again and the worst: she may quit professional tennis....:sad:

The injury was in the same wrist, but it was a different type of injury.
So it was just a matter of bad luck I guess. They doublechecked the 'old' injury and that one was healing well and responded good to playing tennis again.

Hagar
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:49 AM
COME BACK, KIM!!!
The wait is too long.

Daniel
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:09 AM
come back Kim :hug: :D

Williams Rulez
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Come back soon! We miss you... :(

alex.2812
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:28 AM
does anybody have nexs about her wrist?

Svennovitch
Nov 17th, 2004, 11:41 AM
does anybody have nexs about her wrist?
Not about her wrist, sorry. We'll have to wait until she updates the diary on her website. But she's been seen on a few celebrity parties here in Belgium (like the Natalia premiere) and she seems fine and enjoying her time off. Let's hope she lets it heal completely now and trains enough before returning to play tournaments.

Slumpsova
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:23 PM
she have no plan for wedding and having kids anymore. that's the good news for us ;)

fifiricci
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Not about her wrist, sorry. We'll have to wait until she updates the diary on her website. But she's been seen on a few celebrity parties here in Belgium (like the Natalia premiere) and she seems fine and enjoying her time off. Let's hope she lets it heal completely now and trains enough before returning to play tournaments.
Bloody Hell, I hope I'm not going to see her popping up on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" any time soon! :mad:

Tochio
Nov 21st, 2004, 07:03 AM
I miss Kim.
pls come back.