PDA

View Full Version : Destiny's Child - See a clip of Michelle falling and getting ignored by Kelly and B

raquel
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:27 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~thunderstk2k4/ohdamn1.gif

This is a bit random but it's quite funny :lol:

Poor Michelle. She is always the one people forget and the overshadowed one. And look how Kelly and Beyonce watch her fall, look at her on the ground and then do nothing. Bitches! :rolleyes: :lol:

SJW
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:28 PM
i saw that earlier. i was on the floor LMAO :haha:

Sally Struthers
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:29 PM
hon, theyr'e not bitches. They could probably see she was ok but the show must go on!

MarkyMark
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:31 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~thunderstk2k4/ohdamn1.gif

This is a bit random but it's quite funny :lol:

Poor Michelle. She is always the one people forget and the overshadowed one. And look how Kelly and Beyonce watch her fall, look at her on the ground and then do nothing. Bitches! :rolleyes: :lol:

where did u get this clip?? and where did this event take place. I feel so sorry for michelle, I think she rocks

SJW
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:32 PM
http://www.beyonceweb.com/home.php

go here, half way down the page is a performance for "Soldier" at 106 and park, right click, save as, prepare to die :lol:

Avid Merrion
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:40 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: poor Michelle. here, let Avid pick you up and kiss it better... :lol: :devil:

Martian KC
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:43 PM
LFR! Dayum, they played it like it never happened.

AjdeNate!
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, poor Michelle (my hometown girl). :(

Knizzle
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Well I think you're not supposed to stop so they didn't do anything wrong.

gweeny
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I'm amazed that there have not been more falls with the high heels these girls wear. I can barely walk with high heels, not to talk of dancing.

I think they should have helped her up.

They probably were lip syncying to a pre-recorded track, and if they stopped, they would be caught lip-synching ;)

Allez-H
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Poor Michelle :sad: Seriously they could've stopped,it's not like someone invented the rule of 'the show must go on' they shoudl've showed their class and helped Michelle out

grmbl
Nov 16th, 2004, 08:12 PM
:lol:

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:45 PM
what Kelly & Beyoncé did was quite professional really...

Michelle looked disorientated. She fucked up all the moves,
oooh, wait, she always fucks up the moves :shrug:

harloo
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:28 AM
Leave Michelle Alone! She is trying her best. I know she cannot really dance, but she is trying. LOL You know I am amazed how they can dance in high heels. My tivo picked them up on Oprah and Good Morning America and they killed it.

The professional thing to do is to keep going even when something happens. How would it look if they just stopped? I mean look at what happened to Fantasia at the AMA's, the back-up singers extra track started skipping and she still killed her performance and acted as if nothing was wrong. That's what professionals do.

CC
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:59 AM
I especially love how she gets up all dazed and confused. :lol: :p

Jericho
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:01 AM
poor michelle

LindsayRocks89
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Michelle :sad: . . . . :lol: lol if i was beyonce or kelly i would have stopped but the show must go on ;)

jacs
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:27 AM
Awww... Michelle. Still lover her though :kiss:

Venus Forever
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:41 AM

It was always about Beyonce, let's not forget. The spotlight must be on her all the time. ;)

Rocketta
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:04 AM
awww, poor Michelle but the other girls did the right thing....they had someone in the wings to help Michelle and by them not stopping she was able to pick up and keep in step. :)

Captain.Canada
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:15 AM
Hahaha, hilarious!
feel bad for her...
show must go on though.

Hachiko
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:33 AM
Poor Michelle!

KoOlMaNsEaN
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:45 AM

SjuTjuD
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:58 AM
The show must go on but the talk of how close they are sort of looses it's credibility.

Jakeev
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Well I think you're not supposed to stop so they didn't do anything wrong.
Fuck that the bitches should have stopped and helped her out. They could have played out of it.

Ugh what bitches.....

DemWilliamsGulls
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:59 AM
I guess you see why those other 3 girls left the group...I heard its always been about Kelly and Beyonce. The only person that helped Michelle up was the dancer on the side.

King Aaron
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:42 PM
:o :o Michelle! :sad: It looked like it hurt as well. She was touching her teeth/neck after the fall. :sad: But :yeah: she still managed to continue and sing her part well. :) The look on Kelly and Beyonce's face were :mad: :mad:.

silverwhite
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
It's called showmanship. :p The show must go on, as some of the posters above have rightly said.

kikker
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
awww i feel so sorry for the poor girl
but on the other hand it's damn funny :lol: :rolls:

R&J
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:22 PM
ooppsss, thats the way it goes sometimes. I am sure that it happened so quick they didnt have much time to consider what to do. Just act like it didnt happen and keep going on.

Kart
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Oh that's terrible :tape:.

LOL at Beyonce barely noticing though.

I have to say that even if it was unprofessional to stop and help her get up, it's still the right thing to do - unless of course it was obvious she was ok.

kournikovafan13
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:49 PM
The look on Beyonce's face says "oh you bitch, I KNOW you didnt not just fuck up our performance!!" :lol:

Becool
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:59 PM
If u guys saw the sequence to that scene, the crowd seems to cheer Michelle up, and Michelle gives a smile to the audience like "Hey, I'm fine!".. She was so sweet :)

Diesel
Nov 18th, 2004, 05:48 AM
I don't even know why Destiny's Child is back together. It was always Beyonce and Them anyway. It's like Gwen Stefani going solo, what's changed other than her back up band?

Stefwhit
Nov 18th, 2004, 07:01 AM
When I first saw the clip my mouth just dropped. I was like, "no- not Michelle, anyone but Michelle" then for a split second I kinda chuckled to myself, right after that, I felt nothing at all except for pure empathy.... POOR MICHELLE.

I do have to say, she handled herself the best she possible could. Once she got back up and got herself together, she hopped right back into the routine- then paused for a second, unstaped her shoe, and kicked off her heels. That's when i realized that her damn heel had broke, which caused her to come crashing down. That's embarassing, but it's a hell of a lot better than just tripping over your own two feet. With her heel breaking it'll get looked at like a wardrobe malfunction, which for some strange reason, is not as bad.

Kelly looked perplexed... she thought about helping, and you can tell she was just about to- then she snapped back into focus and it was like she knew what she had to do. She had to follow Beyonce' lead and continue on- in an effort to help divert attention off of Michelle. That's why I don't think Beyonce' flinched at all- she had her game-face on. I think she was trying to divert attention away and move on so that a bad situation wouldn't have been made into a horrible situation.

But on the other hand it looks extreemly cold and uncaring, even though I know with certainty that it's not... you're still left a little cold- at least I was...even if it only last a second or two.

I simply can't stop groovin' to their new album. It's doing all kinds of wonderful things to me. The ladies came correct with this joint. Michelle really feels like an intrical peice of the group- so maybe this fall will help people focus Michelle, she trully is an underated vocalist. If only for one performance, she was, for the first time, definitely what everyone was talkin' bout...