PDA

View Full Version : Fans of Robert Gant (Ben on QAF)

bis2806
Nov 16th, 2004, 02:36 PM
:worship: Any fans of Robert Gant here? he is so hunky and hot!!! :drool:

Rocketta
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:21 AM
I'm a fan of his butt...:)

canadian_bass_2
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Omg, this dude is so super hot...but I still find Micheal cute as all hell...he's just so adorable. I found it really funny that Micheal's the guy that shares the comic scene where spiderman says his suit itches in the elevator in Spiderman 2...but that's more off topic. Robert Gant = total hottie. :worship:

Bjorkman_Girl
Nov 18th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Another fan here :wavey:
This man is divine :lick:

bis2806
Nov 18th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Omg, this dude is so super hot...but I still find Micheal cute as all hell...he's just so adorable. I found it really funny that Micheal's the guy that shares the comic scene where spiderman says his suit itches in the elevator in Spiderman 2...but that's more off topic. Robert Gant = total hottie. :worship:
:lol: me too! When i was watching spiderman 2 a while ago, i noticed that as well and I was so shocked I'm like "Mikeyyy!!! That's you!!!!":D I really really love michael's character on QAF, i agree that he's sooooo cuteee :) especially the way he says "captain astro" hehehe :) love you mikey :kiss:

I have a lot of respect for robert because he's an openly gay actor, and by the way takes guts to come out in hollywood!!!

Fantastic
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Robert Gant was dating Kyan from "Queer Eye" a while back. I'm not sure if they're still together though.

Keith
Nov 19th, 2004, 02:48 PM
I saw pics of Robert and Peter Paige (Emmitt) and they were very touchy-feely-kissyface. It looked like they were more than friends, but who knows?

He is a good looking guy, but his character is quite boring.

bis2806
Nov 21st, 2004, 05:58 AM
Peter was a real friend to Robert because he helped him to come out publicly two years ago, he fully supported robert and i don't think there's anything "more than a friend" going on between them..