View Full Version : serena the injury faker

AnaIvanovicFan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:12 AM
she was too afraid and acted like as if she was injured.HA

retire girl, u just lose to a 17 player :kiss:

Lemonskin.
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Oh come on.

I'm a big Maria fan, but I don't believe a word of that.

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:15 AM
See....thing like this. We all are giving all the credit to Maria, deserved the win.....arenīt you happy still?! You have to do this to?

AnaIvanovicFan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:17 AM
oh god im so happy. words cant express

I LOVE YOU MARIA!

slice
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:18 AM
i rekon she still does fake injuries occasionally, which is generally the reason she gives for a lot of her losses.. and we all know she did it that year against ruano pascual at wimbledon... today, i think once maria got on a roll in the second and serena was in trouble, maybe she overreacted her injury? the third set was just amazing by serena though, but i doubt she could have hit those shots where she had to twist her body around as wouldnt that've used her abdomen muscles as well???

anyways, no1 will no i guess :p

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Such a shame...so Serena willingly started to serv 80 mphs on her 1st serves?

Lemonskin.
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:25 AM
Don't worry bandabou. I'll defend Serena here, too. This thread is absolute crap.

You just have to look at the crap threads AnaIvanovicFan has started in the last 15 mins to know not to worry about this idiot.

Greatest
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:25 AM
See....thing like this. We all are giving all the credit to Maria, deserved the win.....arenīt you happy still?! You have to do this to?

Eat your heart out bandy, now that Maria has beaten Serena TWICE in a row at the two of the biggest events in women's tennis. :lol: Maria has truly proven you wrong on the lies that you have posted in this board against her.

AnaIvanovicFan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:27 AM
lemonskin, stop kissing ass

you dont even have balls to bad rep me yourself, u gotta tell other people,rolls

Lemonskin.
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:28 AM
lemonskin, stop kissing ass

you dont even have balls to bad rep me yourself, u gotta tell other people,rolls
Hey, I'd bad rep you if I could.

I've used up all my rep today.

It's people like you that give Maria fans a bad name.

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Eat your heart out bandy, now that Maria has beaten Serena TWICE in a row at the two of the biggest events in women's tennis. :lol: Maria has truly proven you wrong on the lies that you have posted in this board against her.

what lies? If you mean about Wmbledon being a fluke?! Well.....almost everybody thought so considering her results before wimbledon.

Then she hit a lull after her wimbledon victory but the last few months she has picked up steam quite handily.....so sheīs already backed up her wimbledon title.

Nice.

AnaIvanovicFan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:31 AM
do u care about what people think of maria's fans? its just the fucking internet moron

Ryan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Oh please! Serena wanted MAD revenge on Masha for Wimbledon, there's no way she'd fake an injury because she was losing the second set. She'd fight like a mofo' and kick Masha's ass. But, Maria won despite Serena's fabulous play after the injury and definately deserves to win the YEC.

Lemonskin.
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:32 AM
It's people like you that fuel people's hate for Maria.

Greatest
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:35 AM
do u care about what people think of maria's fans? its just the fucking internet moron

I agree Ana...

I never thought that "reputation" counts on the internet. :lol:

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Doesnīt matter what you guys think.....She lost to Maria. Congrats Maria.....but all I wanted to see yesterday was a fighting Serena and for the better part of the match Serena fought and thatīs why Iīm happy, even with the loss.

Cuckoo
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:37 AM
No Doubt hes a preteen who creams (or tries to) his pants everytime Maria is mentioned in a sentence ;)

Greatest
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Doesnīt matter what you guys think.....She lost to Maria. Congrats Maria.....but all I wanted to see yesterday was a fighting Serena and for the better part of the match Serena fought and thatīs why Iīm happy, even with the loss.

Remember your quote bandy, when you lose make sure to take a set..Well, indeed it happened and she lost.

Happy? Exiting the backdoor bandy? :lol:

Chunchun
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:39 AM
:retard: :anzela:

AnaIvanovicFan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:40 AM
No Doubt hes a preteen who creams (or tries to) his pants everytime Maria is mentioned in a sentence ;)

ew. u have a sick mind

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Remember your quote bandy, when you lose make sure to take a set..Well, indeed it happened and she lost.

Happy? Exiting the backdoor bandy? :lol:

Why should I? I didnīt see anything in that match that should make exit the backdoor.

Greatest
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Why should I? I didnīt see anything in that match that should make exit the backdoor.

that's karma bandy. :lol:

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:46 AM
If you say so.......:shrug:

TennisTutor
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:12 AM

Maria played a very nice game. She would have won this match even if Serena was at her best.
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041115/capt.las10111150059.wta_championships_las101.jpg

Sharapower
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:17 AM
If I were a top tennis player, playing a final worth $ 1 000 000 and my opponents gets the momentum then I would :

1) fake an injury and ask for the trainer, preferably just at the moment when my opponent is about to serve an important point or game,
2) pump my fists on every single point won and yell "come on" the loudest I can if my opponent double-faults,
3) argue with the umpire whenever a ball bouncing in a zone of 2 inches around the line is not called in my favor,
4) grunt like a pig,
5) change my racquet before my opponent is about to serve on a break-point.

If all of this is not enough and I still lose the match, then I would remind in all my press conferences for the two next years that I couldn't even play at 50% of my abilities on that day. Maybe I would even invent that someone kidnapped me and that the person on court was just a doppelganger.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Paneru
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:03 PM

How truly pathetic you are
and obsessed to boot! :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:25 PM

You are the most vile disgusting poster and I cant wait till they ban you...:tape:

Darling Nikki
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:33 PM
You are the most vile disgusting poster and I cant wait till they ban you...:tape:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :rolleyes:

Paneru
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:34 PM
:rolleyes: :tape:

OUT!
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:37 PM
ew. u have a sick mindSo do you! :rolleyes:

Darling Nikki
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Whatever feeble excuse will Serena use next time I wonder?

ladyleo
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Great Going People, Serena Has Been Faking Injury Or Illness For Years
So If She Lost She Had A Good Excuse I

OUT!
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Shouldnt the moderators be banning these posters with multiple usernames?

Paneru
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Whatever feeble excuse will Serena use next time I wonder?

:rolleyes:

Yet another hater who can't/doesn't want to see the difference
between a fan and the actual player making comments!

Fans don't speak for players and Serena
made no excuses and did what she could!

Paneru
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Shouldnt the moderators be banning these posters with multiple usernames?
Yes!

OUT!
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Kabuke don't worry the poster is a fake and has mulitiple usernames.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Who the hell are you? You have five post...:confused:

DevilishAttitude
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Thank god anaIvanovicfan has been banned :woohoo: :D

bandabou
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:40 PM
One down...many more to go.

jrm
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:41 PM
First of all why do you all respond to this kind of thread???