PDA

View Full Version : Satan vs Hillary: 2008

Volcana
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:34 AM
Let's say one day, Satan shows up. Nattily attire, smooth-talking, friendly and repentant.

"God and I had a long talk, and I realize I've been out of line about a lot of things. That whole thing about leading a rebellion against heaven? The media overplayed that. It was more of a ... dissent. But more to the point, I admit it was wrong. God IS the rules. He can't very well be wrong about them. I may be the Angel of Light, but what blinded me was my own press clippings."

"Anyway, God and I have agreed that I have a LOT to make up for. So, I have willingly given my otherworldly powers for the nonce, to do good here on earth, as mortal as any human. This is the price I pay for my past sins. Of course, I need a certain amount of power and influence to do the greatest good in the shortest time. That's why, today, I'm announcing that I'm seeking the Republication nomination for the office of President of the United states."

Now, let's posit two three other things.

1) God makes no statement corroborating Satan's claims.

2) Satan winds up the Republican nomination for President of the USA in 2008.

3) The Democratic nominee is Hillary.

Who wins?

AjdeNate!
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Satan. He's the epitome of a "red" state, eh?

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Actually I believe that Satan worships/fears Hillary!

kiwifan
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Hillary is Satan's sister.

I'd rather have the real thing. :devil:

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Satan is far less evil

Bacardi
Nov 16th, 2004, 11:42 PM
As much as I'm all for SIN and all that, I'd still vote for Hillary. :o

~RedRose~
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Sorry just to clarify ... we are talking Hiliary that sang So yesterday right? ........... If so I stand by my Satan decision.

Volcana
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:20 AM
I'm amazed the Hillary is holding onto her lead over Satan. Of course, the vote from the Diebold machines isn't in yet.

canadian_bass_2
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Satan for sure. All you really have to do is say that you're a god-fearing Christian and you've already got the "Red Belt."

SjuTjuD
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Satan would win.

People say women in the US are the luckiest women in the world but you wouldn't know it. Satan would win before a woman president is ever elected and mostly because women would vote for him.

kiwifan
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Satan would win.

People say women in the US are the luckiest women in the world but you wouldn't know it. Satan would win before a woman president is ever elected and mostly because women would vote for him. :yeah:

You hit the nail on the head, more women vote than men...

...so every election is pretty much their fault :lol:

rand
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:55 AM
:haha:

Sam L
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:53 AM
Hillary has NO chance of winning. Can we drop this? Do you know how much some people hate her?