PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams - 6-4/2-6/4-6 loses to Sharapova

Diesel
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:56 AM
Serena Williams has lost to Maria Sharapova. She did not get to avenge a Wimbledon loss but much bigger than that put a positive exlaimation point to her season. Serena :kiss: luv ya babe. And doing it all while injured :worship: Fierce, powerful, spirited - a champion!

Even though Serena did not win the YEC title I am proud. What she showed tennis, her fans, and herself in the last week was amazing. A re-inspired, a re-dedicated Serena is a wonderful being to watch.

Serena during a match once uttered: Fight Serena, fight! --- she did that tonight and then some!!! The crowd support and backing was amazing and Serena deserved it :)

Her story definitely is not over :worship:

Lemonskin.
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Awesome Masha!!!

Serena had 2 serve breaks in the second and was up 4-0, but Maria fought her heart out and won the next 6 straight games!!!

:worship:

Absolutely awesome Maria. Well done :D

LindsayRocks89
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Serena :worship: you have had a remarkable week and i am very very proud of you, you fought until the end and then some, you tried you hardest, and i do think you would have won if not for the abdominal strain, and i really really pray and hope you will be ok and will come back at the 2005 australian open and start what will hopefully be a wonderful Season, if anyone can do it its you Serena!!! :worship: :bounce:

Andy.
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:01 AM
Woo Hoo Masha is the YEC Champion winning 4/6 6/2 6/4 Serena was injured but Maria fought back from 4/0 in the third. Congratulations im soo happy

Diesel
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Serena :worship: you have had a remarkable week and i am very very proud of you, you fought until the end and then some, you tried you hardest, and i do think you would have won if not for the abdominal strain, and i really really pray and hope you will be ok and will come back at the 2005 australian open and start what will hopefully be a wonderful Season, if anyone can do it its you Serena!!! :worship: :bounce:

So true. And she moves up to #7 right? Serena did very well and I'm happy that she's back.

Jeleno Benesovo
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Maria :kiss: New YEC champion and surely player of the year :bowdown:

TennisTutor
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:04 AM
Great job Maria,
You did it. :bounce:

faboozadoo15
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:14 AM
great job maria!!! didn't let anything get you down and you fought... all credit to you, it was beautiful!