PDA

View Full Version : Cliff...shut up about the Popova story...

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:06 AM
already...:rolleyes:

Paldias
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Is he ranting on about how Maria hasn't seen her mother in 2 years when she was little omg...I know it's sad for Maria but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! :crying2:

Martian Willow
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Now you know how we felt listening to the Williams fairytale over and over for years. :rolleyes:

JLDementieva
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:15 AM
I hate how the commentators say the same things over and over again. I mean people who are watching these coverage are the same people, don't they know that?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:15 AM
They left Russia...showed up in Miami with only $700...The person who was supposed to meet them at the airport...did not show up...they took five buses to the academy where the dad had to take odd jobs and Maria had to stay in dorms with older girls...blah blah blah...he told it like three times already...:bigcry:

beauty_is_pink
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:19 AM
They left Russia...showed up in Miami with only $700...The person who was supposed to meet them at the airport...did not show up...they took five buses to the academy where the dad had to take odd jobs and Maria had to stay in dorms with older girls...blah blah blah...he told it like three times already...:bigcry:dont forget how Sharapova was bullied by the older girls and now she is stronger than before and a fighter! :D

SelesFan70
It's a better story these days than dodging bullets in the ghetto while practicing on public courts apparently... :tape:

beauty_is_pink
It's a better story these days than dodging bullets in the ghetto while practicing on public courts apparently... :tape::lol:
:haha:

RatedR Superstar
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:20 AM
they need ratings, and thats one way to get it.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:21 AM
It's a better story these days than dodging bullets in the ghetto while practicing on public courts apparently... :tape:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SelesFan70
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:23 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I was agreeing with you, Cam'ron :(

bmxbandit
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:23 AM
lmao

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:24 AM
I was agreeing with you, Cam'ron :(And I was agreeing with you...I was rolling my eyes at the ghetto stories every match...even when the sisters were not playing...even during mens matches...:lol:

Martian Willow
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:24 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Paldias
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:27 AM
And I was agreeing with you...I was rolling my eyes at the ghetto stories every match...even when the sisters were not playing...even during mens match...:lol:

What's even more annoying is whenever we see Angela Haynes they always always mention the Williams Sisters.