PDA

View Full Version : In your oppinion, is your fave also the prettiest

RatedR Superstar
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:03 AM
This is not a debate about who is the prettiest or an arguement of whose fave is the prettiest, its just a simple question of how you see or view your favorite wta player in terms of looks.

....so, who is your favorite player and do you think she is also the prettiest or you think that there are other players prettier than her?

SzavayFi
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Yes, my top three faves are Daniela Hantuchova, Chanda Rubin, and Elena Dementieva, i think they are all beautiful woman.

beauty_is_pink
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:27 AM
of course we all think our faves are dashing!

JLDementieva
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:39 AM
yes I would say so. I mean would anyone say that their fav isn't pretty?

RatedR Superstar
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:55 AM
yes I would say so. I mean would anyone say that their fav isn't pretty?

They dont have to say that their fave is ugly, as far as Im concern theres no such thing as ugly, we are all created equally by God, and to critisize a person as ugly is like critisizing Gods work is ugly, right?

anyway, I just want to know if there is a honest or humble person here. For me I like 2 players, Daniela is number for me, I think Daniela is the prettiest ( people can argue about this, but this is my opinion) then my number two fave is Dementieva, but I think she isnt the prettiest, but dont get me wrong, I think she is pretty, but not the prettiest, but thats just my oppinion :)

PatM04
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:58 AM
I think Sammy is cute:) Tiffany is pretty sometimes but sometimes she looks weird.

lorelai
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:27 PM
My top favorite is also my prettiest, but not just prettiest face, but prettiest attitude, playing style and overall personality--Clijsters!!! After that no real link, except maybe Sharapova ranks a distant 2nd for that reason. But it's more how she's able to play that attractive angle along with being good that places her in 2nd.

Pengwin
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Martina Navratilova

Hant Hant
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:29 PM
My favorite players are Justine Henin-Hardenne, Daniela Hantuchova, and Paola Suarez (and more listed below in my signature) and they are all beautiful people

deep bass
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:44 PM
My faves are Serena and Vera. Not to lower the tone of the thread, but I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed. For non-active players, I'd say yes to Gabriella Sabatini and Sam Smith.

Calimero377
Nov 19th, 2004, 10:51 PM
This is not a debate about who is the prettiest or an arguement of whose fave is the prettiest, its just a simple question of how you see or view your favorite wta player in terms of looks.

....so, who is your favorite player and do you think she is also the prettiest or you think that there are other players prettier than her?

Graf.
Yes.
No .... well, a tie with Sabby ....

Dementinator
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Elena Dementieva ,yes I think she is just one of the most beautiful girls i have seen i just love her strong sexy body and lovely face!
BUT it aint the only reason i am up here on the Bridge of the SS Dementieva ,I happen to love her style of play and total non interest in publicity and hype!
So yes i do think my fave is beautiful but thats a bonus not the reason!

Capt Dementinator

Edward.
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I like Maria. She's pretty.

But she's not on my list of top three beautiful players on tour.

Dokicfan17
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Sesil Karatancheva :)

-when she can she can be really pretty cuz she has gorgeous hair and a strong face structure

New_balls_please
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM
I love Arantxa Parra but I don' think she's the prettiest.

©@®eLess
Nov 19th, 2004, 11:25 PM
well Jankovic has good legs, but that's all, and Ana Ivanovic is really cute