PDA

View Full Version : I Just Made German Boys Ignore List!

Barrie_Dude
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:39 PM
And Frankly I am darn proud of myself! :woohoo:

SilK
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Congratulations! :worship:

Damn you for beating me to it! :ras:

!<blocparty>!
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM
OKOK calm down doug :p

Barrie_Dude
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Congratulations! :worship:

Damn you for beating me to it! :ras:You, too, can make it! There is hope yet!

SilK
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:43 PM
You, too, can make it! There is hope yet!

I don't know. I am quite dissapointed in him...

In some sort of sick way, he seems to be enjoying my attention. Given the fact I ignore him, and he pops up on my thread and reacts. Weird... :scratch:

Barrie_Dude
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Well, I am always harrasing him....I recken that is the difference. I just made some reference to some actress he likes and he took exception. I told him she looks nothing like a goat and I questioned why he was interested in her...... :haha:

Dahveed
Nov 15th, 2004, 10:58 PM
It'd be killing me to read This message is hidden because Barrie_Dude is on your ignore list (http://www.wtaworld.com/profile.php?do=editlist).

;)

Barrie_Dude
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:00 PM
It'd be killing me to read This message is hidden because Barrie_Dude is on your ignore list (http://www.wtaworld.com/profile.php?do=editlist).

;)As long as I am not on yours! That would kill me

OUT!
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:11 PM
I am on his ignore list apparently :D

Barrie_Dude
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:20 PM
I am on his ignore list apparently :DI am honoured to be there with you my friend!

XaDavK_Kapri
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Isn't he nice ? :scratch: What did he do ? :sad:

Martian Willow
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:36 PM
I would like to be on someones ignore list but you can't ask anyone if you are because they're ignoring you. Obviously.

Bacardi
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:42 PM
:lol: I thought Silas and Barrie took pleasure in making GB crazy? :lol:

Barrie_Dude
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:52 PM
:lol: I thought Silas and Barrie took pleasure in making GB crazy? :lol:I do

Bacardi
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I think I got ignored by all the 12+ year old Bush supporters. :haha:

GermanBoy
Nov 15th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I don't know. I am quite dissapointed in him...

In some sort of sick way, he seems to be enjoying my attention. Given the fact I ignore him, and he pops up on my thread and reacts. Weird... :scratch:
Oh yes, so weird because I always call you a monkey in my thread... :yeah: :rolleyes: Silas, you are so pathetic, I always have to check your thread to see what stupid comments you wrote about me. That is all. I am sure you will never get that. If I am so boring or whatever then stop posting these comments about me or I will stop it. Believe me! :fiery:

GermanBoy
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:03 AM
My person and my life must be extremely fascinating if you have nothing better to do than starting this thread... :rolleyes: Get a life! :o

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:10 AM
My person and my life must be extremely fascinating if you have nothing better to do than starting this thread... :rolleyes: Get a life! :oSo Bloody Pathetic! :haha:

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:28 AM
Oh yes, so weird because I always call you a monkey in my thread... :yeah: :rolleyes: Silas, you are so pathetic, I always have to check your thread to see what stupid comments you wrote about me. That is all. I am sure you will never get that. If I am so boring or whatever then stop posting these comments about me or I will stop it. Believe me! :fiery:

Damn, you must be outta your mind. Let me see, I haven't posted about you in a few days. Barrie comes in, makes a joke. I laugh. I move on...

YOU, on the other hand, are WAY more pathetic for finding the need to even check my thread for the stupid comments I write about you. If you realloy didn't care. You wouldn't even look...

Like I do not check your thread. Because I simply, DO NOT CARE, ya dig?

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:30 AM
So Bloody Pathetic! :haha:

I just picked up an old copy of a English - German Dictionary, look up the word Pathetic... what do I see. The picture of a flying monkey...

Coincidence? I don't think so! :D

Philbo
Nov 16th, 2004, 01:32 AM
How can u see who's ignore list you are on?

PointBlank
Nov 16th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Rock on :rocker2:

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 02:19 AM
I just picked up an old copy of a English - German Dictionary, look up the word Pathetic... what do I see. The picture of a flying monkey...

Coincidence? I don't think so! :DAccurate is what I sa;) :devil: y!

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 02:48 AM
:haha:

Poor GermanBoy, doesn't know what's hitting him! :banghead:

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Well, with an IQ of 44, I am suprised he knows anything!

selking
Nov 16th, 2004, 02:54 AM
congrats

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Well, with an IQ of 44, I am suprised he knows anything!

You know, I've actually worked with this 16 y.o. boy that has an average IQ of 67, and he like, knew how to talk and play table tennis. I mean, they are pretty smart for dumb people.... :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:07 AM
You know, I've actually worked with this 16 y.o. boy that has an average IQ of 67, and he like, knew how to talk and play table tennis. I mean, they are pretty smart for dumb people.... :wavey:I am not, nor do I intend to make fun of people that actually have low IQ's! GB just acts like an idiot and that is why I make fun of him

SilK
Nov 16th, 2004, 03:08 AM
:o

~{X}~
Nov 16th, 2004, 06:32 AM
Is GermanBoy hott? If so I need his MSN id. :p :tape:

Spunky83
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:38 PM
LOL...there´s exactly one person on my ignore list...guess who? Hahaha...I thought I was the only one having him on the list.

Wojtek
Nov 16th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Oh yes, so weird because I always call you a monkey in my thread... :yeah: :rolleyes: Silas, you are so pathetic, I always have to check your thread to see what stupid comments you wrote about me. :fiery:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:worship: @ Silas

Wojtek
Nov 16th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Someone posted shits about GermanBoy and it wasn't me :tape:

GermanBoy
Nov 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Damn, you must be outta your mind. Let me see, I haven't posted about you in a few days. Barrie comes in, makes a joke. I laugh. I move on...

YOU, on the other hand, are WAY more pathetic for finding the need to even check my thread for the stupid comments I write about you. If you realloy didn't care. You wouldn't even look...

Like I do not check your thread. Because I simply, DO NOT CARE, ya dig?
Silas, I know you are young and I know you have a lot to learn but you are old enough to understand a few rules, don`t you think? If I cared about you I would write tons of comments about you in my thread. I don`t do that,got it? :rolleyes: Believe me, I will never ever tolerate you calling me a monkey or whatever. If I met you I would forget my education, a meeting between us would definitely end up in a fight and you would lose, I promise. You are such an ignorant idiot.

Your problem is you try to copy Barrie but you will never ever be him. Let me give you an advice, don`t forget to call your holy Andy to be your bodyguard and fight with the bad GermanBoy... :rolleyes:

You better stop these comments...