PDA

View Full Version : National Enquirer Recap #3

Sally Struthers
Nov 15th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Hey folks. Busy day at the save the children office. I just got my enquirer for the week and thumbed through it. This week's issue gets and F. There was nothing good in it except a story about Dixie Carter being belligerent with pilots and flight attendants on an airplane and a picture of Serena's red dress that you could see her nipples through.

Dixie and Hal were trying to make it on the plane with their personal chef who is wheelchair bound. They told Dixie that the wheelchair would not fit down the aisle but Dixie wasn't having any of it and made a huge fuss and ended up forcing the chair down the aisle and blocking it. The pilot had to intervene and everyone was pissed.

Helen Lawson
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Sally, you know Dixie's a man, right?

When Dixie Carter is the lead story, it is an "F" Enquirer.

If I didn't get mine in the mail today, then I'm going to be mad.

Hopefully this is the last of the "Laci Peterson Trial Notebook."

Sally Struthers
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Oh now the enquirer is out to prove that Scott is innocent after months of saying how guilty he was.

Helen Lawson
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:58 PM
You're shitting me? The story is so over, I'm tired of it. Maybe now they'll go back to stalking Patsy Ramsey at the cancer clinic or the latest beating O.J. has doled out to Nicole look-alike Christie Prody.

Sally Struthers
Nov 16th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Yep it's true. They had some evidence that they say could have reversed the verdict. They're just making shit up to milk the case for a couple more weeks. They also had an OJ story. I didn't even bother to read that trash. The Enquirer is great for celebrity stuff but the investigative reporting and crime stuff is a tad lacking.

Did you catch Kirstie Alley on Oprah? She's so fat, when she was giving a tour of her house (the thing is a friggin palace ... someone obviously has a good financial advisor) she was huffing and puffing and out of breath whenever she spoke. She needs a maid though. The house was a wreck. You should clean up if Oprah's coming. Maybe she was high on coke that day.

PS: How was Star's wedding?