PDA

View Full Version : Please help my, please

heartBREAKeRS
Nov 15th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Im really despres, I have to give this english paper tommorow... can any help, see if there is any mistake...please :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Dear Mr. Edward Kennedy

After having read your very excellent and evoking text I must say that it is a shame for the Democratic Convention not to succeed in the election for the presidency. Your speech has caught my attention. It is true that the democrats have accomplished many things and gave aid to many people who were in need. The democrats have done a lot for the citizens of U.S.A but apparently it is not enough since the republicans stole the presidency from John Kerry and gave Bush the opportunity to reclaim his throne. I think the main concern is the security factor for the inhabitants of America. The public and the American nation are still impaired by 9/11. They are seeking for a leader who can protect them from terrorism and other devastating situations.
You make it clear that it is about the ideals in your speech. You emphasize that America needs its freedom, equalities, opportunities and fairness back. And I agree with you. America has forgotten those sentences. It has always been war on this and that during the Bush regime. Bush has forgotten his own people. There are many leeks in every aspects of the American society structure. There are examples like the opportunities for getting jobs or receiving good healthcare and to clime away from poverty. These circumstances are making it more impossible for those who are stuck in those categories. And as you put it correctly in your speech you say that:

“The goals of the American people are every bit as high as they were more than 200 years ago. If America is failing to reach them today, it is not because our ideals need replacing, it is because our president needs replacing.”

And America needs a replacement in the White House. Even the entire world was hoping for a brighter future with John Kerry in the presidency chair. America and its government do not need to show their footprints in every war and in every foreign affair which they interfere in. The government of U.S.A have to make their own people the first priority. Make a better living for those who are in need and decreasing the unemployment rate so the individual can bread feed himself and his family. This is what makes a nation great and strong. Not just in arms but in economics and progress.
I can associate with you and your hopes and dreams for a better America. You say that America is seeking a genuine “uniter” not a divider who claims to be a uniter. And that is true. A divider is like a President Bush if we look upon the actions that he has been taking in every decision about the Middle East conflict. And if we focus on the decisions that he made about the tax relieve on big private companies in hope of reducing the unemployment rate, it just made the wealthy people wealthier and the underprivileged more poor. This divides the public’s opinion about him. Some agree and some disagree. There is no question that President Bush is a good President and that he concerns for his country but I know that there is someone better for the job than President Bush.
Another ting that evoked my attention was this sentence:

“Most of the world still knows what we can be, what only we can be, and they want us to be that nation again. America must be a light to the world, and under John Kerry and John Edwards, that’s what America will be.”

The question is can America bear the great responsibility which it contains to be the light for the world? This is a question regarding the corporation with Europe. Lately there have been dissatisfying communication and collaboration over the Atlantic Ocean with Europe. This has affronted most of the Europe which has major influence such as France and Germany to disagree with the decisions the U.S.A made.