PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race 6 !!!

Pages : [1] 2

bis2806
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:47 AM
Are you ready???? CBS Special 2-Hour Premiere Tuesday, November 16, 9PM ET/PT and AXN Wednesday 8 pm (HK/Sin) for vieweres in Asia. Man i've always loved this show, in fact i can proudly say it's the best reality show ever! I'm disappointed I couldn't see the amazing race 4, i'd love to have seen chip and reichen in action.... anyways, here are the contestants for this race:

1. Adam/Rebecca - Formely Dating --> they'll perform okay
2. Avi/Joe - HS Buddies --> resemblance of pizza brothers, i'd say they're going down
3. Don/Mary Jean - Grandparents --> most people think they'd be eliminated first, me thinks the same
4. Freddy/Kendra - Engaged Models --> pretty hot people :hearts:
5. Gus/Hera - Father/Daughter --> Unpredictable
6. Hayden/Aaron - Dating Actors --> can do well
7. Jonathan/Victoria - Married Enterepreneurs --> looks like strong contenders
8. Kris/Jon - Dating Long Distance --> 2nd hottest hehehee
9. Lena/Kristy - Sisters --> We have sisters again now
10. Lori/Bolo - Married Pro Wrestlers --> Looking to win
11. Meredith/Maria - Best Friends --> They're like the bowling mums, what do ya think?

In conclusion, I think Lori and Bolo both have a very strong chance of winning this race :)

bis2806
Nov 15th, 2004, 02:24 PM
who will win?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 15th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I am happy as a pig in shit for this new season...:bounce:

xr6turbo
Nov 15th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Omg they havent even finshed series 5 over here... :o

spyro
Nov 15th, 2004, 04:06 PM
The eleven couples competing in The Amazing Race 6 will be:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/162.jpg
• Jonathan Baker, age 42 and Victoria Fuller, age 31, a married couple that bill themselves as "Team Hollywood." Victoria is a former Playboy Playmate while Jonathan is "an entrepreneur." In an apparent effort to keep the cameramen from focusing on his wife's chest, Jonathan died his hair blue for the race.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/164.jpg
• Lori Chestnut Harvey, age 32, and Bolo Dar'tainian, age 38, a male/female team of professional wrestlers from Molino, Florida.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/166.jpg
• Rebecca Cardon, age 29 and Adam Malis, age 27. Billing themselves as "The Wierd Ex-Dating Couple," the two are spinning instructors from Los Angeles, California.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/168.jpg
• Kris Perkins, age 30, and Jon Buehler, age 29. Long-distance daters, Kris is a UCLA student while her boyfriend Jon owns a bar in Scottsdale, Arizona.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/170.jpg
• Freddy Holliday, age 35, and Kendra Bentley, age 25. Engaged models, the couple currently resides in Miami, Florida.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/172.jpg
• Lena Jensen, age 23, and Kristy Jensen, her 26-year-old sister. TV Guide lists Kristy as a "devout Mormon mother-model-student" while Lena is "her carefree sister and a former striptease aerobics instructor" (no word on what her occupation is now.)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/174.jpg
• Aaron Crumbaugh, age 25 and Hayden Kristianson, age 25, a dating couple from Los Angeles, California. TV Guide lists both as models, however, while fit, the balding Aaron doesn't appear to exactly have traditional "young hottie" looks.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/176.jpg
• Hera McLeod, age 23, and her father, Gustavus McLeod, age 49. Billing themselves as "The Silent Assassins," Hera is a special education teacher while her dad is an ex-CIA operative and "adventure pilot."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/178.jpg
• Maria Sampogna, age 26 and her best friend, Meredith Tufaro, also age 26. From Queens, New York, the two plan to "kill 'em with kindness."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/180.jpg
• Donald St. Claire, age 69, and his wife, Mary Jean St. Claire, age 65. Married for 23 years and the only team of racers featuring two contestants older than 40 years of age, the couple has dubbed themselves "Team Medicare."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/images/dbpeople/182.jpg
• Avi Schneier, age 32, and his best friend, Joe Rashbaum, also age 32. Avi is a high school teacher while Joe is an advertising executive. High school buddies from Brooklyn, New York, they joke that they hope to play the show's "the Every Jew" role.

spyro
Nov 15th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Just can't wait to see it ... I hope it will be as good as Season 5 :) or better ... 2 days to go :)

IcePrincess
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:27 AM
I hope they have another Colin-Psycho this time around!

:wavey:

Martian KC
Nov 16th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Finally, some good reality tv.:cool:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 16th, 2004, 10:26 PM
I hope they have another Colin-Psycho this time around!

:lol: Me too. Best line ever spoken on reality television: "MY OX IS BROKEN!"

Can't wait! :) It will be hard to top some of the teams from last season, especially the winners, but we'll see!

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:30 AM
OMG...the people in that town are all ripped...:haha: :haha: :haha: :scared:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Rebecca...:retard:

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:50 AM
omg yellow shirt guy is nuts.

Paldias
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Ugh...they shouldn't have done two amazing races so close together. It's much better when they are spreaded apart so that you look forward to the next one, this one is really blah for me.

jacs
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Boo... no bowling mom-esque teams :lol:

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:31 AM
geez what's with all the fighting teams this season?

FLL
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Oh god!! Everyone is screaming at each other :scared:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:42 AM

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:44 AM
So far I like:

Hayden and Aaron
Don and Mary Jean
Avi and joe
Lena and Kristy
Kris and Jon
(basically all the nice teams)

Wrestlers :fiery:
Hellboy and gf :fiery:
Jonathan and Victoria :fiery:

the other teams I didn't really notice so I'll save judgement for later :angel:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Uh.. what?

Crazy Canuck
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Uh.. what?
Oh.... the racer. Sorry. ;)

Crazy Canuck
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Yellow shirt guy needs to go, as does white trash wrestler chick.

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:03 AM
hellboy need to go home. he is awful, all he does is scream at his girl.

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:05 AM
same with yellow shirt

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:07 AM
i hate like half of them. I want the model sisters to win :D

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:08 AM
I always want the old couple ot win but they never do good :sad: :lol:

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Im not a fan of the oldies. Im more in it for the eye candy, and well old farts don't do it for me.

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:10 AM
Im not a fan of the oldies. Im more in it for the eye candy, and well old farts don't do it for me.

:lol:

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:11 AM
I like hte sisters too

Rtael
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Go old people!

Crazy Canuck
hellboy need to go home. he is awful, all he does is scream at his girl.
His girlfriend is the obnoxious one. I'd yell at her all the time too :o

~CANUCK~
and where is my gay team, every since the fags won a few years ago, there hasn't been a gay team. So upset :sad: :lol:

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:15 AM
His girlfriend is the obnoxious one. I'd yell at her all the time too :o
well ok you have a point. But he don't seem to be to bright so, coz like the whole deisle issue was his fault.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:18 AM
well ok you have a point. But he don't seem to be to bright so, coz like the whole deisle issue was his fault.
She didn't exactly show her brain cells by standing around wondering if this was a bad thing or not :p

Honestly, I don't drive, but I know that if you fill up with the wrong fuel, you may as well have pissed in your gas tank.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:19 AM
I sort of liked the Jewish guys, they were funny. Too bad they lost. Meh.

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:21 AM
She didn't exactly show her brain cells by standing around wondering if this was a bad thing or not :p

Honestly, I don't drive, but I know that if you fill up with the wrong fuel, you may as well have pissed in your gas tank.
wow giving her credit are you, implying she has more then one.

Martian KC
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:23 AM
My teams:

Lena & Kristy
Kris & Jon
Rebecca & Hellboy
Freddy & Kendra

I hate jonathon and hayden individually.
And also glad that avi and jon's dumb cocky asses are gone!

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:23 AM
and where is my gay team, every since the fags won a few years ago, there hasn't been a gay team. So upset :sad: :lol:

they were mean though :lol:

not as mean as the first gay team on season 1 but still mean :lol:

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:25 AM
they were mean though :lol:

not as mean as the first gay team on season 1 but still mean :lol:
no wonder america hates gay people, this show makes everyone believe we are assholes :lol:

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:27 AM
no wonder america hates gay people, this show makes everyone believe we are assholes :lol:

nah.. everyone looks like an asshole on this show at some point :lol:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:32 AM
who went home? I missed the last half hour

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:34 AM
who went home? I missed the last half hour

Avi and Joe

They and hte father daughter team went into the hotel and didn't see the checkpoint on the other side of the lagoon and had to race to it.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:36 AM
wow. I really don't have any favs yet since they all seme like assholes except the old couple and the black people.

canuckfan
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Nobody thought that Hayden (the girl who came in first) is...Anastasia Myskina?? With her sunglasses she looked very similar to Anastasia (same hair cut, similar face).

I was happy to see the best friends go. I don't like team who think they are funny but are not (Marshall and Lance, Gary and Dave).

Right now I'm rooting for Aaron and Hayden(I can see them as a dominant force, like Colin and Christie but nicer), Lena and Kristy, Hera and Gustavius. And it will be a pleasure to hate Jonathan and Bolo's wife.
Other teams :shrug:

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Nobody thought that Hayden (the girl who came in first) is...Anastasia Myskina?? With her sunglasses she looked very similar to Anastasia (same hair cut, similar face).

I was happy to see the best friends go. I don't like team who think they are funny but are not (Marshall and Lance, Gary and Dave).

Right now I'm rooting for Aaron and Hayden(I can see them as a dominant force, like Colin and Christie but nicer), Lena and Kristy, Hera and Gustavius. And it will be a pleasure to hate Jonathan and Bolo's wife.

I thought she was myskina too but didn't want to say anything :haha:

Tratree
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:14 AM
That yellow jacket dude is possibly the most obnoxious person to grace television since Jonny Fairplay.

I keep waiting for Team Steroid to keel over. Weren't they the ones bragging about how conditioned they were and then were huffing and puffing all over the place, at least he was.

I want to marry the editors....they made me laugh out loud quite a few times tonight, one of which was the major DIESEL sticker they zoomed in on and another being the time one of the Queens girls was telling her partner how to move her leg ninety degrees or something all technical like that and her goggles snapped down into place. I had to stop the DVR I was laughing so hard.

So far, I like Freddy and Kendra, John and Kris, Hayden and Aaron and Team Medicare. Color me impressed when they hauled ass up that ice wall.

Hellboy and his ex-girlfriend obviously broke up when she figured out he was gay. They need to leave. As do the wrestlers and Team STFU (Jonathan and Victoria?).

I'm afraid Gus and Hera are not long for this race. They seem nice, but he needs to keep his tighty whities covered and stop slathering himself in snow. On a shallow note, she has beautiful eyes.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Hera is better looking than some of the so-called models ;)

Protector
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Yea, I love the Amazing Race

jacs
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:32 AM
:lol: Nastya the amazing racer :lol: But I thought that too. They even pout the same way.

IcePrincess
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:04 AM
I don't like any of these teams. I got bored halfway through, and started to return some phone calls.

I miss Charla & Mirna, Chip & Kim, and especially the Bowling Moms. :)

Anyhoo....... I guess my favorite team is the Mormon sisters (the good sister and the decadent sister). :)

bee
Nov 17th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Oh.. I totally forgot about it... until I saw this thread.. :)
No interesting teams at this moment... :(

silverwhite
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I sort of liked the Jewish guys, they were funny. Too bad they lost. Meh.

Yah. I liked them too. They made 2 silly mistakes, doing the wrong roadblock and taking that different route. :fiery:

silverwhite
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:29 PM

YES!!! I was thinking that too! I thought Hayden and Aaron looked like Myskina and Roddick together. :eek: Maybe I've been watching too much tennis. :lol:

bis2806
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I don't like the Avi/Joe, they're think they're so funny but they look like dumbasses! Told ya they resembled the pizza brothers :o anyways, i think i like Loli/Bolo although halfway thru the show they got into an argument in the car..

bis2806
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Same here :sad:

bis2806
Nov 17th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I seriously hate Jonathan, he's such a retard, always talking so ridiculously all along the race and screaming at his wife...

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
What did Hera and Gus do during the road block? did they climb the ice? Somehow I missed that...and they were right in there with the lead pack...what happened? I miss some because I was cleaning my apt...:o

spyro
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:17 PM
My opinion, i'm not sure that TAR 6 will be better than TAR 5 ... I don't really like the team, too many stupid teams on TAR 6. I'm rooting for Aaron & Hayden. I don't like Jonathan/Girlfriend because they're so over acting, i don't like Team Wrestler because they're too stupid ....

spyro
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I'll be missing these characters, Charla/Mirna, Brothers, Colin/Christie, Chip/Kim and especially The Bowling Moms ... So many competitive teams at TAR 5 and that makes the show so great ....

~CANUCK~
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:24 PM
What did Hera and Gus do during the road block? did they climb the ice? Somehow I missed that...and they were right in there with the lead pack...what happened? I miss some because I was cleaning my apt...:o
they did the boat thing, they found the thing like right after avi and joe did. Hera is really really pretty. When she started to cry while driving i was like oh no :sad:. I don't like seeing pretty people cry.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Nov 17th, 2004, 02:30 PM
I don't like too many of the teams this time around. It seems as though the producers went for nubile young things with the bouncy-bouncy.

I prefer the 40-something and up couples because they seem more like real people.

bis2806
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Who wants to join the race with me :D oh i forgot, you have to be american don't you

bis2806
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
the wrestlers are not annoying... well so far they don't seem to me as though they are

King Aaron
Nov 17th, 2004, 05:35 PM
:lol: Yeah Hayden does look like Nastya. ;) I hate Jonathan, he needs to stuff some shit up his mouth. :o Supporting Hayden and Aaron :p and some other teams. Glad Avi & Joe lost, Avi seems to be the more annoying one. :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Avi looked like a chipmunk...:o

Meesh
Nov 17th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Favorite Quote of the night: Even my implants are freezing...
not sure who said it but I'm sure they were referring to breast implants :lol: :lol:

LOL@ The winners and how they were imitating the wrestlers...(Hayden and Aaron) "did you hear the way she talks to him" and he said "just drive stupid" :lol:

I was hoping the two idiot followers that went halfway to the next stage before completing the last one would go..... I would of preferred out New York boys to stay for a little longer for entertainment.

bw2082
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Favorite Quote of the night: Even my implants are freezing...
not sure who said it but I'm sure they were referring to breast implants :lol: :lol:

LOL@ The winners and how they were imitating the wrestlers...(Hayden and Aaron) "did you hear the way she talks to him" and he said "just drive stupid" :lol:

I was hoping the two idiot followers that went halfway to the next stage before completing the last one would go..... I would of preferred out New York boys to stay for a little longer for entertainment.

nah the best crack was about not wanting to be beaten by the 4'2" couple of hellboy and his gf :lol:

Paldias
Nov 17th, 2004, 10:46 PM
No I think the best was when the old people ask for instructions and they're like 'Everyone in this town is ripped...' :scared: :haha:

Meesh
Nov 18th, 2004, 12:20 AM
LOL, Yes I forgot about the grandparents and the 4 feet thing. :lol::lol: OK I change my mind... the gradpa going on about the people being smashed was the best! :lol::lol:

moon
Nov 18th, 2004, 12:49 AM
I think I'm gonna be rooting for Hayden & Aaron so far.
The wrestling couple scares me. :unsure:
Jonathan is :retard:, and so is his wife for taking his crap.
Hera and her father are too slow. Don't think they're gonna make it too far unless Poppy can put some pep in his step.

Maybe some of the other teams will grow on me....

jacs
Nov 18th, 2004, 01:30 AM
After the first ep, I like Hayden and Aaron and Lena and Kristy.

Rtael
Nov 18th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Is it just me or were Gus and Hera playing dirty? When they came out of the Blue Lagoon and talked to those two jews from New York, they said they didn't see anything at all, when they really did see those flags on the other side of the pool or whatever it was (lagoon perhaps?) I mean I know that's the way to play the game and all, but after Gus was talking all his crap about doing things a certain way after Hera didn't want to let everyone pass her, I think he seems a little hypocritical.

Greenout
Nov 21st, 2004, 02:50 AM
I don't like too many of the teams this time around. It seems as though the producers went for nubile young things with the bouncy-bouncy.

I prefer the 40-something and up couples because they seem more like real people.

I do not like half of the teams!

Really hate the team that came first. You know with the Tomei
clone/Kelly Slater duo. Cannot stand the two sisters with
the I'm beautiful Uma clone.

My favorite team is the nutcase team of Victoria and
John. They are TAR 6's comedy relief. I really feel sorry for
Victoria, married to this obnoxious creature. She's actually
the prettiest person on the show too w/out the snot attitude
of the Utah sisters or even alot of make-up like the other models.

I also like the two ASV-ish New York friends duo and the
Adam "horns" and Rebecca.

Is it just me or did they cast this show based on everyone looking
sort of like movie stars? Joe Peschi, Marisa Tomei, Uma,
Charize Theron, Julia Roberts, Angelina Joie, Forest Whitaker..? etc...

shap_half
Nov 21st, 2004, 04:31 AM
I'm gonna gowith the early favs: Aaron and Hayden. Aaron is by far the hottest man there - and I vote based on looks a lot.

Noone beats Reichen however in that category. Hands down, best looking Reality TV contestant EVER!!!

bw2082
Nov 24th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Ok I'm revising my teams I like after seeing them more :D

Like:
Kris and Jon
the old couple
Hera and Gus
the sisters

The rest are horrible. Some of those men are so abusive. Jonathan looks like he's doing all he can not to hit victoria on tv. She needs to divorce his ass asap... I liked how the old people ducked behind the wall at the airport so Jonathan woudln't see them and where the cars were :lol:

shap_half
Nov 24th, 2004, 02:19 AM
I feel so bad that maria and meredith went home. i'm sooo sad. the new yorkers are all gone!!! wtf is going on? nyers are supposed to be tough as nails!!!

anyway, I'm still rooting for Aaron and Hayden because Aaron is HOT! HOT! HOT!!!!

Martian KC
Nov 24th, 2004, 03:37 AM
I hate Jonathon! He's such a prick!! I want him ousted NOW!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 24th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Jonathon makes Colin look like Mr Sunshine :o

Greenout
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Not a great episode; but there were some funny moments.
The roller ski :haha:

I liked the NY girls; but they were such sissy's despite being normal.

I love the old couple now. And the Utah Sisters have grown on me.

Victoria and Psycho are still my favorite for comic relief. This man is
insane. They remind me of those crazy mafia couples in the movies.

What's up with Adam/Rebecca? I like them; but his good guy/bad guy
personality is spooky. Geez, it was only a pair of sunglasses! :tape:

Still love the show. It's difficult to bring in the culture shock element
in Western Europe, since everyone can speak English. I can't wait till
they hit a destination where nobody understands or is willing to help
Americans. :p

köj-è
Nov 24th, 2004, 12:19 PM
omg.. poor the grandparents.. they have the wrong car.. but the also kind to drive back.. :)

Julian
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:43 PM
this race definitely has the most aggressive and emotional couples i have ever seen..that jonatahn is an ASSSSS!!!!!! and ive seen more girls already cry so far then the entire amazing race before this one.

Julian
Nov 24th, 2004, 01:44 PM
dont have a favorite yet..but it has been pretty interesting to watch. :D

Mrs. Peel
Nov 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Jonathan is an insipid creature....I'm still scarred from having to see him with his shirt off...why did he have to take his shirt off?!?!?! :sad:

For an ex playmate his woman is lookin rough :tape: I guess emotional, physical and psychological abuse will wear one down.

Adam going batshit over the sunglasses :rolleyes: I liked that his partner straight up told him she was over his stupid ass.

Many of the men this episode were exceptionally whiny and bitchy.

I really liked the best friends...they had to go....it is a RACE!!!

Team Medicare rock :lol:

Hera and Gus are really cool

On the rollerski task I laughed at Aaron the most becasue he was being such a wuss. He fell with such dramatic flourish!

Meesh
Nov 25th, 2004, 01:32 AM
I'm lov'n the grandparents. I usually will root for the older couple out of pitty They usually can't run as fast and are not aggressive and sneaky as the younger ones. But the Grandparents of AR 6 are great!
Grandma "I'm pissed" :lol: They are a joy to watch! :worship: They also kicked ass last week on the glacier!

Harju.
Nov 25th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Jonathon makes Colin look like Mr Sunshine :o
:haha:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Nov 25th, 2004, 02:30 AM
I hated Reichen and Chip but yeah, where are the gay teams? :scratch:

I always thought of Kami and Karli from Amazing Race 5 as the Lesbian Twins. :devil:

Just_lindsay
Nov 25th, 2004, 03:09 AM
I'm totally in love with Lena/Kristy! Mormon sisters... one orthodox, the other a striptease aerobics instructor... what can be better than that?

Plus, they're not half as clueless as Kami and Karli, who got 5th place! I was really scared they'd get eliminated last night, but I think they're OK now.

bee
Nov 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
The Grand parents are ok...
The Sisters are ok...
Jonathan is scary.. I missed Colin... :) poor Victoria..
Adam... glasses?? he made Rebecca cry...just because of the eye glasses. He is such a drama queen... :) Wished the train ran over him.. :P

Finally ... one member of the team can't do all the task himself... :)

skanky~skanketta
Nov 25th, 2004, 11:42 AM
i like lena/kristy!my fave team followed by gus and hera.

i freakin hate jonathan!he's sickens me. too bad victoria is nice.

King Aaron
Nov 25th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Jonathan sucks. The rest are okay, it's nice to watch with all the drama and all. :p

spyro
Nov 28th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Can't stand on Jonathan and Adam ... They both sucks. Good luck to Aaron & Hayden

CCCP1
Nov 29th, 2004, 01:33 AM
Do you guys remeber Mirna and Charla, i am watching that series in australia

Greenout
Nov 29th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Do you guys remeber Mirna and Charla, i am watching that series in australia

I love Charla and Mirna! They along with Tian and Jaree were
my favorite teams.

moon
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Still rooting for Hayden & Aaron. glad they made it.
Totally love the old couple now. They are really spunky. :D
Adam = drama queen :rolleyes:
Hera & Gus did much better this time around. :)

lol@Jonathan "We're the first ones here!" (cue Rebel yell) Too bad they were like 3rd. :tape:
Is that guy on acid or what?

jacs
Dec 1st, 2004, 12:17 AM
I'm rooting for Lena and Kristy.

Jonathan is just plain irritating. Blah.

bw2082
Dec 1st, 2004, 01:55 AM
Poor Lena and Kristy... 8+ hours pushing the hay bales :eek:

Jonathan has to go soon :fiery:

Julian
Dec 1st, 2004, 02:01 AM
Poor girls..and I believe they were the last girl team as well :(

A pity they couldnt continue because they had amazing spirit..8+ hours moving hay!! Thats fight right there.

canuckfan
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:02 AM
Oh god it sucks so much. I can't believe it. I thought they were safe all along even when other teams were passing them. This is such serious bad luck. I just want to go to a farm and burn all the hay! :fiery:
Worst elimination for me since Jill and John Vito in TAR 3.

I need to hug Lena! :hug:

jacs
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:07 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That Roadblock sucked. Lena and Kristy could have made it far too, with their amount of energy and coordination. Their sense of direction wasn't bad either (except for last week).

My fave team of the season is gone. Boo.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:20 AM
Was anybody else surprised that teams actually chose to do the counting in the Detour? When they showed the size of the bins, I figured everybody would conclude that assembling the "desk" (or whatever it was supposed to be) would be easier.

bw2082
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:21 AM
Was anybody else surprised that teams actually chose to do the counting in the Detour? When they showed the size of the bins, I figured everybody would conclude that assembling the "desk" (or whatever it was supposed to be) would be easier.

Yep. I was yelling at the tv for my favorites to build the desk :lol:

Martian KC
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:44 AM
They should've at least let her find a clue in the remaining three haystacks.:rolleyes:

Poor girls!:sad:

bw2082
Dec 1st, 2004, 03:47 AM
maybe they coudln't take any more time for them to find the clue

canuckfan
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:06 AM
maybe they coudln't take any more time for them to find the clue

Yeah I guess Phil had a plane to catch to their next destination and the production team couldn't wait anymore.

Mrs. Peel
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:29 AM
Bolo the wrestler counting the stuffed toys.....66...68.. 80...82 :tape: :lol:

bw2082
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:33 AM
DId anyone notice Jonathan about to hit Victoria in the car but pull up when he realized the camera was on? :tape:

Crazy Canuck
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:37 AM
DId anyone notice Jonathan about to hit Victoria in the car but pull up when he realized the camera was on? :tape:
I'm not sure if it was the camera that stopped him or if he just stopped himself naturally. I interpreted it as the latter, myself. He strikes me as a gigantic asshole but I'm not sure that he strikes me as an actual wife beater. Add in the fact that she doesn't seem afraid to oppose or yell at him, nor does she recoil when he gets mad at her... I doubt that he hits her.

bw2082
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:39 AM
I'm not sure if it was the camera that stopped him or if he just stopped himself naturally. I interpreted it as the latter, myself. He strikes me as a gigantic asshole but I'm not sure that he strikes me as an actual wife beater. Add in the fact that she doesn't seem afraid to oppose or yell at him, nor does she recoil when he gets mad at her... I doubt that he hits her.

I suppose he deserves the benefit of the doubt but I woudln't be surprised if he did hit her.

On a side note, I was thumbing through a magazine at the doctor's office last week and he was in one of them. Apparently he has some kind of deadly lung disease and doctors warned him not to go on the race.

Crazy Canuck
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:44 AM
Jon probably isn't that bad of a person if you aren't competing with him and you aren't dealing with him under high pressure considtions. He's a businessman if I'm not mistaken, and a pretty successful one at that. Well, it shows. He's crazy cut throat. That's probably why he's been so successful. It doesn't necessarily make him very likable though :p But it does make for good TV :D

Meesh
Dec 1st, 2004, 05:26 PM
I liked the sisters... that roadblock was the worst but cheers to her for sticking it out! :angel:

OK, I've put together cheap furniture before. I was living in an apartment and the only furniture I could afford was made of that particle board. It's very easy and I have assembled my share. I was very surprised that the teams did the counting.

and yes, I noticed the 66 68 80 I was watching it with four people and only two of us caught it and we were dying! That was hysterical.

Grandparents and wrestlers are tiring out physically and I don't think they will make much farther unless they get some lucky breaks on their side.

shap_half
Dec 1st, 2004, 05:34 PM
I started crying when the sisters were eliminated. Especially when Lena said she wanted to continue because she didn't want to be the person who disappointed her sister.

I really wanted them to do well. They were the third team to finish the Road Block (or was that the Detour with the counting?) and I'm so proud of Lena for sticking out the hay baling.

jacs
Dec 2nd, 2004, 01:09 AM
So far, Jonathan and the editors aren't showing that he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Well, I guess after Lena and Kristy, there's still Kris and Jon...

Rtael
Dec 2nd, 2004, 05:04 AM
Go old people! :D

I'm sad it had to be at the expense of Lena & Kristy, but I'm glad they made it. It's also a good sign that they didn't take much longer on the bikes than the wrestlers did.

bee
Dec 2nd, 2004, 11:18 AM
Poor Girls, just so unlucky !!
I think Lena might have missed the clue .. maybe due to fatigue/tension/ or just plain oversight... because the others found the clue except her... or she was just extremely unlucky to pick the wrong "hay"
The wrestlers... are a bit "slow" :)
Gus and Hera... they make unneccessary "small" mistakes
The Grannies.. are so so lucky!!! :)

bis2806
Dec 2nd, 2004, 03:05 PM
I feel so sorry for lena and kirsty :( anyways, that race was sooo close :eek: for once, i was so sure that the grandparents would be eliminated :D:

Martian KC
Dec 2nd, 2004, 04:31 PM
I think Lena might have missed the clue .. maybe due to fatigue/tension/ or just plain oversight... because the others found the clue except her... or she was just extremely unlucky to pick the wrong "hay"

I agree!:o She couldn't have been that unlucky, could she?

Julian
Dec 2nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
Go Old People!

bw2082
Dec 2nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
Poor Girls, just so unlucky !!
The wrestlers... are a bit "slow" :)
Gus and Hera... they make unneccessary "small" mistakes
The Grannies.. are so so lucky!!! :)

she had to have missed several clues. I think they had like 3 bales of hay left. There were 200 of them and 20 had clues so with the other 8 teams that left 12 for the sisters to find.

Greenout
Dec 3rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
I feel so sorry for lena and kirsty :( anyways, that race was sooo close :eek: for once, i was so sure that the grandparents would be eliminated :D:

Wasn't it? I didn't like them in the beginning; but their "never give up" attitude really won me over. I couldn't believe how it just ended for
them at the hay bails, it was heartbreaking. After seeing those
stupid Pizza brothers from TAR 5quit so easily- it really bugged me that
Lena/Kirsty got eliminated in ep#3.

I really am hating the wrestlers; but it was hilarious how they
kept on counting incorrectly.

What's up with Hayden and Aaron's lack of balance? When they
rode the bike I had a feeling that they would have a difficult
time. :lol:

Don't know why? but the old guy reminds me of George Bush Sr. :tape:

bw2082
Dec 8th, 2004, 02:03 AM
First of all, I never want to see Gus take off his shirt again :scared:

Next, I'm glad the grandparents got lucky with the non elimination leg.
Hellboy's a total pansy. How old is he and his mother still cuts his toenails? :tape: :haha:

My favorites continue to lead the race :D

brickhousesupporter
Dec 8th, 2004, 02:13 AM
This episode had jokes. I loved when Rebecca told Adam that she did not have time to baby her girlfirend. Why is she with him again?

Martian KC
Dec 8th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Don and Mary Jean keeps trucking on!:bounce:

Jonathon actually has a soft side!:eek:

BlinX
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Good job to everyone....Adam is a drama queen and did you see next week? Hayden is like to Bolo..."just because your 5'5" and on steroids" lmao

Meesh
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:51 PM
Grandparents ROCK! :bounce:
They were the only team to take in the positive things on the trip to Africa. They admired the vibrant clothing, children laughing and playing! :worship:

And Granny has a mouth on her! She mumbled "son of a bitch" when they missed the ferry. :lol:

OMG @ Hellboy and the toe nails. WTF, his mother needs to go into therapy! :tape: It's called tough love lady and you should of cut the cord a long time ago!:lol:

croat123
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:45 PM
grandparents rock :woohoo:

i want either them or the long distance relationship couple to win

:haha: @ hellboy getting beat by a bunch of girls

Crazy Canuck
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Grandparents ROCK! :bounce:
They were the only team to take in the positive things on the trip to Africa. They admired the vibrant clothing, children laughing and playing! :worship:

They were the only one *shown* admiring the little things :) That doesn't mean that nobody else did.

Judging by the footage of Gus next week, I think that he takes something away from the location too :)

KoOlMaNsEaN
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I love old couples that go on the show. I always can't help but to cheer for them:D

bw2082
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:00 PM
I love old couples that go on the show. I always can't help but to cheer for them:D

I like all the old couples too but they never win. :(

bee
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:31 AM
me too.. :worship:

The grannies are extremely lucky... Fishing was hard.. they should have choose the stacking task
The "salt" task was physically hard... to see her do it without complaining is something else...
Adam is a sissy... :angel: :angel:
Jonathan was nice for a change.. :tape: :tape: :tape:

Africa... must have been such a shock for the racers... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Greenout
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Did anybody yell at their tv when Kendra was complaining?
What is it with these models on TAR being such cheapskates?

Adam is such a big sissy. Justine would've had him crying like a
baby by the end of set number 1. :lol:

Hurrah! Team Medicare. I was so happy that it was a non-elimination
round. I usually hate these; but since it was between two last place
teams that I like- I'm happy.

Jonathan and Victoria did really well.

SerialKiller#69
Dec 10th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Yeah but they came close in the previous Amazing Race series. The quarrelling couple.

moon
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah but they came close in the previous Amazing Race series. The quarrelling couple.
well, I think grandpa (can't remember his name) was saying that they've gone
farther than anyone else their age, and personally I think it's great!
hope they do well next week. :)

Gus needs to not ever take his shirt off again. EVER. he looks gross.

Rtael
Dec 11th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Go Grandparents! I feel the need to post that about every other day. =D

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:00 AM
And how do you look without a shirt, moon? :eek:

Crazy Canuck
Dec 11th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Dunno about moon, but I look pretty good without mine :)

brickhousesupporter
Dec 11th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Dunno about moon, but I look pretty good without mine :)
Self praise is no recommendation.....How bout you post it so we can see.

bis2806
Dec 11th, 2004, 01:48 PM
it's surprising how jonathan gets a bit quieter all of a sudden just coz he's in the lead :rolleyes:

moon
Dec 12th, 2004, 06:23 PM
And how do you look without a shirt, moon? :eek:
I look perfectly fine without my shirt on, thank you very much. :p How about you?:kiss:

btw--If that was my Dad, I'd definitely have to say something to him. But maybe Hera is used to it and doesn't really notice? :confused:

bw2082
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Poor grandparents :sad: Took too many trains.

I couldn't tell if Gus was just playing around or was serious in the beer house about wanting to stay for a drink.

Victoria and Jonathan at the end ... why is she still with him? :scared: Divorce his ass and take him to the cleaners! :fiery:

Oh and Kendra... it's probably not a good idea to say how you think the city is so dumpy and that its people need to stop breeding on national tv... :o

brickhousesupporter
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Jonathan and Victoria....I feel so bad for her ......Lawd he rest his hand on her.....poor thing.

shap_half
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:13 AM
I feel so bad for Victoria. I really hope that they win just so she can get some happiness out of this. Sometimes competition bring the worst out of people. I don't know. I felt so bad for her that she started crying as she ran to the finish line.

Jonathan is an asshole.

moon
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:21 AM
well, can't stand Kendra. her comments about "breeding" were :mad:
too bad the old couple couldn't make it. They were spunky :sad:
Jonathan doesn't deserve to win shit, with the way he's acting. :(

Julian
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:03 AM
omg jonathan..just when i thought he was keeping his mouth shut he had to go all crazy in the end..wat an asshole..

¤CharlDa¤
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Jonathan should be expelled....Htting her like that was horrible....:rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Self praise is no recommendation.....How bout you post it so we can see.
Er, I would recomend self praise.

Regardless, if you want a good laugh: http://www.jonathanbakerandvictoriafuller.com/

:scared:

Crazy Canuck
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:52 AM
well, can't stand Kendra. her comments about "breeding" were :mad:
too bad the old couple couldn't make it. They were spunky :sad:
Jonathan doesn't deserve to win shit, with the way he's acting. :(
I don't have the words to describe how disgusted I was with Kendra. Needless to say, I'll be rooting for the ingrate to lose ASAP. You don't march into foreign countries and turn your nose up at them like that just because yours happens to be better off. Ingrate!

Martian KC
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Wow@kendra, jonathan, and hayden on this episode!:o Makes me hate them more than I have at the beginning!

Mrs. Peel
Dec 15th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Jonathan and Kendra hate to the nth degree after this episode...repulsive :fiery:

Rtael
Dec 15th, 2004, 05:01 AM
I don't have the words to describe how disgusted I was with Kendra. Needless to say, I'll be rooting for the ingrate to lose ASAP. You don't march into foreign countries and turn your nose up at them like that just because yours happens to be better off. Ingrate!
Perhaps she was being somewhat elitist and just downright rude, but not entirely wrong either. How smart do you have to be to realize that it's quite stupid to have 25473475 kids when you can't even really afford one?

Crazy Canuck
Dec 15th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Perhaps she was being somewhat elitist and just downright rude, but not entirely wrong either. How smart do you have to be to realize that it's quite stupid to have 25473475 kids when you can't even really afford one?
That's very easy to say when you come from places like where we do... which is sort of the whole point. Not everybody has the same background and privillages that we do, that's no reason to snot off at people who don't. To chalk it up to intelligence is to be far too simple. Assuming that birth control is readily available, and I doubt that it is in some regions, there are strong forces at work to resist people from using it. Furthermore, I have a sneaking suspicion that not everybody in the world receives formal sex education. Blah blah blah.

brickhousesupporter
Dec 15th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Perhaps she was being somewhat elitist and just downright rude, but not entirely wrong either. How smart do you have to be to realize that it's quite stupid to have 25473475 kids when you can't even really afford one?Here is my take on that situation. It all stems from a lack of cable tv. If the poorer folk could afford to have the digital package with all the premium channels there would be less children. I know the last thing I want to do is fuck when the Amazing Race is on. They really don't have much to do when they go home, so they entertain themselves by fucking their brains out. There seems to be an inverse correlation between income and the number of offspring. Oh and forget about protection, that cost more than they can they make. So if the world health organization (WHO) wants to decrease the world population there should be a global effort to install cable tv in all the poorer countries. Hey maybe I could write a grant to help fund that.

Hey maybe later I will tell you guys why white people have no rhythm, it is all physiological............

bee
Dec 15th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Jonathan is an asshole...
Poor Victoria...
I think you can leave your bags when the mat is in sight... but they were still a bit far so leaving your bags .. for me is not a good idea.
Even Phil ...stepped in .. and told Jonathan to talk to Victoria.
I wonder what Jonathan would do... if they were in last place and not in the lead pack.

Sadly ... The Grannies were eliminated. But I guessed their luck run out... They were so nice to each other... Unlike jonathan and Victoria... :)

moon
Dec 15th, 2004, 09:08 PM
What she said was ignorant. Yes Africa is like a third world country compared to the west, but the people who live there have to live their life the best way they know how. Who says it's the women's choice whether they have children or not. Feminism, women's rights, pro-choice options,etc., are nowhere near as available over there, as they are over here. What she did was basically blaming the victim. Besides, their standard of living is much lower than ours.
Kendra should consider herself lucky instead of sticking her snooty ass nose in the air. People like that make me sick. :(

Crazy Canuck
Dec 15th, 2004, 09:25 PM
What she said was ignorant. Yes Africa is like a third world country compared to the west, but the people who live there have to live their life the best way they know how. Who says it's the women's choice whether they have children or not. Feminism, women's rights, pro-choice options,etc., are nowhere near as available over there, as they are over here. What she did was basically blaming the victim. Besides, their standard of living is much lower than ours.
Kendra should consider herself lucky instead of sticking her snooty ass nose in the air. People like that make me sick. :(
Agreed. You said it much better than I did. This is exactly how I feel too :( I just hope that when she saw the clip she was embarassed for herself. On top of it all she used to the word "breeding" - they aren't animals :rolleyes: (well yes, technically we all are, but that obviously isn't what I mean here)

On a lighter note, did anybody check out the Victoria and John site that I linked to? It's highly recomended :o

Pureracket
Dec 15th, 2004, 09:33 PM
For the 34093834093409740987th time, Africa is a continent. It's not a country. The United States of America can fit into Africa @ least 5 times.

Let's see, why would that area of Senegal seem so poor to us? Could it be because all of their doctors, artists, farmers, architects, and craftspeople were captured, raped, and enslaved by Western Society for 300 years?!?!?!? To me, it's a small miracle that any kind of civilization exists there at all.

moon
Dec 15th, 2004, 09:44 PM
For the 34093834093409740987th time, Africa is a continent. It's not a country. The United States of America can fit into Africa @ least 5 times.

Let's see, why would that area of Senegal seem so poor to us? Could it be because all of their doctors, artists, farmers, architects, and craftspeople were captured, raped, and enslaved by Western Society for 300 years?!?!?!? To me, it's a small miracle that any kind of civilization exists there at all.
I completely agree, and I hope you didn't think I was putting the Africans down in anyway. I went to visit Africa 5 years ago, and I have nothing but respect for people who live there and are trying to do the best they can.

btw--I know Africa is a continent, I was only saying it COMPARES to a third world country. :wavey:

Pureracket
Dec 15th, 2004, 09:59 PM
I completely agree, and I hope you didn't think I was putting the Africans down in anyway. I went to visit Africa 5 years ago, and I have nothing but respect for people who live there and are trying to do the best they can.

btw--I know Africa is a continent, I was only saying it COMPARES to a third world country. :wavey:Moon, I'm sorry. I wasn't referring to your post. I was actually referring to the contestants on the show. . .lol.

YAHOO!!
Dec 15th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I still like that Amazing Race 3. Flo and Zach just killed me every time I see them. And it just puzzled me how Ian and Terri can survive each and every challenge, I thought the would be gone by the 2nd day. And the overweight brothers, that's just too funny.

Meesh
Dec 16th, 2004, 01:26 AM
I finally watched my tape. Kendra's comments.... Not once, not twice, but three times. :rolleyes: I'd like to see her walk in their shoes for a day.

Jonathon is such an ass. Victoria needs to buy some self confidence with all HIS money and leave his sorry a$$ :lol:

LOOKS like Karma kicks Kendra in the ASS next week. She is injured or sick after a task.

:wavey:Bye Grandparents, you rocked!
I was soo glad the teams gave them $$

King Aaron
Dec 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
I like Kendra and all but her comments :tape: come on. And Jonathan is an ass, if I was Freddy I'd kicked his ass when I saw how he treated Victoria on the way to the mat.

Greenout
Dec 17th, 2004, 12:13 PM

Hell Yeah!

I have never been this pissed off at a TAR episode before. These
people are by far the most ignorant ever on the show. The crap
that was coming out other their mouths was incredible.

Rebecca? " Now I know why the Slaves wanted to escape from here"

Kendra said so much shit, I don't even want to waste my effort
post it.

Kendra was the worst, the worst. She gives models
a bad name. Where the hell is Tian and Jaree( TAR 4) when you need
them?. They were good sports and generally unpretentious, and
didn't have a problem with the poverty of India. The pervs
were something else; but they were enjoying themselves anyway.

This whole - "get me the hell away from these people/this
country" vibe from the last episode was very distressing, and
wasn't even funny. It was pathetic.

I take my opinion back on Johnathan. This guy is sick, and
a sadist. I felt terrible for Victoria. Get a divorce!

Thank God for Gus and Hera. Please win TAR 6! Please!!!!!!

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Who were "the pervs"? :confused:

Dana Marcy
Dec 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Was it just me or did Jonathan look like he was gonna haul off and hit his girlfriend (forget her name)? :fiery: I couldn't tolerate his hyperactive ass!

bw2082
Dec 22nd, 2004, 12:58 AM
To be continued?

What the hell? :fiery:

I was hoping Jonathan would get hit by a train but it didn't happen :tape:
Getting kicked out of the cab is some consolation though. :o

jacs
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:06 AM
What happened? What the...? Did the show air early?

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:15 AM
Gus took off his shirt again, :woohoo: which I know will please some of the folks here. :p :p

Julian
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:19 AM
haha..i too was like..to be continued? wtf i never seen this before!

sigh..all these people are a bunch of whiners..since it looks like Lori and Bolo are leaving i guess i can still cheer for hera and gus..except when he has his shirt off ;)

jacs
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:23 AM
What happened? The show aired early here and I wasn't able to catch it :(

Who got eliminated and who came in first?

bw2082
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:32 AM
What happened? The show aired early here and I wasn't able to catch it :(

Who got eliminated and who came in first?
it came on early tonight. No one has been eliminated yet. It's to be continued next week. Bolo and Laurie are last right now.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:35 AM
WTF? I tuned in at 9pm EST and some Kennedy Center bullshit was on..I am so pissed...CBS is so fucking stupid...I never heard a word that it was gonna be on early...:mad:

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:49 AM
They mentioned at the end of last week's episode that this week's was at a special time, and there were promos during the week mentioning it.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 22nd, 2004, 02:39 AM
:retard:

Mrs. Peel
Dec 22nd, 2004, 04:28 AM
My new saying will now be "FINITO" :lol: :lol: :lol:

When that Asshat Jonathan got kicked out of the cab I was :haha:

Bolo looks much better with his shirt off :drool:

Mmmmmmm...Phil...keep wearing those tight pants :drool:

The Jonathan, Kendra and Hatden hate trains still chugging along.

Gus just rules...him calling Johnathan "little bastard" and "Pain in the ass"

Bwahahahahahah!!! :haha:

Mrs. Peel
Dec 22nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
WTF? I tuned in at 9pm EST and some Kennedy Center bullshit was on..I am so pissed...CBS is so fucking stupid...I never heard a word that it was gonna be on early...:mad:
Our dear darling Moon was kind enought to post that it was coing on an hour earlier in a separate thread...if I didn't catch it...I would have missed TAR as well :sad:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=144403

Martian KC
Dec 22nd, 2004, 05:28 AM
And I just thought Jonathon was just a wife beater. He apparently treats everyone with the same shit. Poor Gus and Hera who had done nothing of any underhanded trickery to get the tickets gets a mouthfull from jonathon. That asshole needs to be exterminated.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Dec 22nd, 2004, 01:33 PM

Much better with his shirt off than with his shirt on, or much better than Gus with his shirt off? :confused: :p

Denise4925
Dec 22nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Here is my take on that situation. It all stems from a lack of cable tv. If the poorer folk could afford to have the digital package with all the premium channels there would be less children. I know the last thing I want to do is fuck when the Amazing Race is on. They really don't have much to do when they go home, so they entertain themselves by fucking their brains out. There seems to be an inverse correlation between income and the number of offspring. Oh and forget about protection, that cost more than they can they make. So if the world health organization (WHO) wants to decrease the world population there should be a global effort to install cable tv in all the poorer countries. Hey maybe I could write a grant to help fund that.

Hey maybe later I will tell you guys why white people have no rhythm, it is all physiological............
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Denise4925
Dec 22nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
OMG, I can't stand Kendra. I just want her to lose so badly, but they keep coming in first. :fiery: I'd rather see Jonathan and his abusive ass be first.

Did anyone else but me ball like a baby when they showed the "hall of no return" in Senegal? I think that's the name. I couldn't stop crying.

Why does Jonathan think Gus did something underhanded to get the flight tickets? Doesn't he know Gus is an ex-CIA operative and can kill him in a second? :scared: :lol: Jonathan is one of those explosive abusers you like to see get foiled because they lose it so easily. He's funny to me. :lol:

moon
Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:59 PM
OMG, I can't stand Kendra. I just want her to lose so badly, but they keep coming in first. :fiery: I'd rather see Jonathan and his abusive ass be first.

Did anyone else but me ball like a baby when they showed the "hall of no return" in Senegal? I think that's the name. I couldn't stop crying.

Why does Jonathan think Gus did something underhanded to get the flight tickets? Doesn't he know Gus is an ex-CIA operative and can kill him in a second? :scared: :lol: Jonathan is one of those explosive abusers you like to see get foiled because they lose it so easily. He's funny to me. :lol:
It would be funny if the show was scripted. Unfortunately he is a real person likely to fly off the handle at any time, and unlucky for her, Victoria seems to be his emotional (?) punching bag. That's not funny to me at all. :(

But I do agree with you about the "hall of no return". I shed a few tears myself. :sad:

brickhousesupporter
Dec 23rd, 2004, 03:18 AM
All I know is that next week someone better get eliminated. If I have to wait 2 weeeks and it turns out to be a non elimination round, I am going to be pissed. Is this the first time it has everbeen a to be continued episode.

King Aaron
Dec 23rd, 2004, 03:27 PM
So should fans expect to see Jonathan getting worse as the race progresses? "No, no," Van Munster says. "That was the beginning, the middle and the end of it. The guy is actually a nice guy."
Does this mean they're going to be one of the final few teams? :o

Meesh
Dec 23rd, 2004, 05:30 PM
Great Episode... I can't believe I'm starting to warm up to the wrestlers.
I heard on a local radio station today that CBS has been getting many complaints about Jonathon. Complaints that they (CBS) are condoning (spelling sucks) spousal abuse by showing him... etc... They also got complaints from law enforcement on the issue. They also said that Johnathon was warned by producers 3 times throughout the taping and they threatened to terminate him.

:lol: @ Gus for mouthing those things under his breath but totally keeping his cool!

Meesh
Dec 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
My new saying will now be "FINITO" :lol: :lol: :lol:
YES, I was so glad to see someone say something to his rude ass. The lady at the flight desk tried to but he left too soon.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. maybe that's why I'm warming up to them ;) at first they seemed appalling but now you see how well they work together and I just like watching her kick ass on these physical challenges. she cracks me up.

Dana Marcy
Dec 23rd, 2004, 07:55 PM
I got this from EW's site-

''Amazing Race'' contestant: I'm not an abusive husband

Gary Susman
Jonathan Baker isn't a reality-competition villain. He just plays one on TV. So claims the Amazing Race contestant, who insists he's not the abusive husband he seems to be on the reality program. Though the show's creators have been unusually vocal about his harsh on-air treatment of wife Victoria Fuller, Baker insists that the drama is all manufactured for the cameras — or at least that he's not to blame for it.

Last week's episode saw Baker shove and yell at Fuller, blaming her for the couple's second-place finish in a challenge. Host Phil Keoghan admonished Baker on camera to ''go talk to your wife.'' Off-camera, Baker got a talking to from executive producer Bertram van Munster. ''I told him you've got to tone it down, you have to stop this kind of stuff, it's not cool,'' van Munster told the New York Post. ''Until then, I'd never given advice to a reality show player before to chill out.''

Baker, however, said that Keoghan's scolding was a matter of theatrics. ''We went in being the villains,'' Baker told TV's Access Hollywood. ''We went in playing it over the top, and CBS kind of helped it along with their storyline. I've had to do a lot of apologizing to a lot of people because they actually think it's real. And yeah, some of it's real. But you know at the end of the day we really wanted to play it campy, over the top, you know. But we do love each other.''

Some of those apologies have run on the couple's website, where Baker wrote, ''All of us have our faults. Unfortunately for me, millions of viewers are getting to see mine each week. I do not abuse Victoria, what you see is a heightened version of stress and obsession mixed with medication for a sickness called Sarcoidosis.'' For her part, Fuller told Access Hollywood that she has no regrets about her Amazing Race experience and ''would do it again in a heartbeat.''
12/22/2004 16:00

griffin
Dec 23rd, 2004, 08:58 PM
I heard he gave an interview blaming his behavior on meds he was taking.

Unless they're both damn good actors, I'm not buying any of it.

moon
Dec 23rd, 2004, 10:12 PM
Gus took off his shirt again, :woohoo: which I know will please some of the folks here. :p :p
Actually, it wasn't too bad tonight. There was no close up. ;)
And they kept it brief. If I had blinked I would have missed on.

Now Bolo OTOH, as some others have stated, could leave his shirt off the entire episode. :D

bee
Dec 24th, 2004, 06:30 AM
I heard he gave an interview blaming his behavior on meds he was taking.

Unless they're both damn good actors, I'm not buying any of it.
I agree...
it is reality TV... what you see is what you get. :mad:

He is this intense when they are leading... can't imagine how he would react when they are last... :) :eek:

The wrestlers.... they are nice to each other.. but they are a bit "slow" .

Greenout
Dec 25th, 2004, 11:08 AM

Hear, hear! I despise Kendra. I want her off my SONY tv next
week. I cannot tolerate her lack of class, graciousness, or
ignorance to life in general anymore. She is vile, a humourless
bitch and not even an entertaining bitch at that.

I have grown to like Haydin and Aaron.
The constant...

"Oh....Aaron Baby! Honey! please find humour in this"

"BABY! I told you I suck at map reading!"

is starting to sound charming; but I guess with Kendra around
it would start to appeal to me. :tape:

Doesn't anybody else think Hera resembles Angelina Joie?

If it was a Part I episode, it looks like the wrestlers may not
be eliminated after all? Damn it. I'm tired of them, and would
love to see them go.

Denise4925
Dec 27th, 2004, 04:18 PM
It would be funny if the show was scripted. Unfortunately he is a real person likely to fly off the handle at any time, and unlucky for her, Victoria seems to be his emotional (?) punching bag. That's not funny to me at all. :(

But I do agree with you about the "hall of no return". I shed a few tears myself. :sad:
Don't get me wrong, I don't think abuse is funny at all. What is funny is his losing it and getting kicked in the ass by some unfortunate circumstance. I think his behavior with is wife is appalling. However, people only treat you badly repeatedly when you allow it.

moon
Dec 29th, 2004, 05:59 PM
after watching last night's show of unseen footage, my new favorite couple is:

Kris & Jon :hearts::hearts: I like them alot. I hope they win (along with Hayden & Aaron and Gus & Hera)
Jonathan, and Kendra on the other hand :rolleyes:. I find them even more distasteful.

Denise4925
Dec 29th, 2004, 07:01 PM
after watching last night's show of unseen footage, my new favorite couple is:

Kris & Jon :hearts::hearts: I like them alot. I hope they win (along with Hayden & Aaron and Gus & Hera)
Jonathan, and Kendra on the other hand :rolleyes:. I find them even more distasteful.
I totally agree. The new footage opened my eyes for couples I hadn't really paid attention to before.

croat123
Dec 29th, 2004, 07:19 PM
last night was stupid :fiery: why couldn't they just keep going...

and i kept watching cause i though the first half would be recaps and the second half would be the continuation of last week's episode.

Denise4925
Dec 29th, 2004, 07:41 PM
last night was stupid :fiery: why couldn't they just keep going...

and i kept watching cause i though the first half would be recaps and the second half would be the continuation of last week's episode.
Yeah, I couldn't understand that either. I was very disappointed because we had to wait a whole week for the continuation and they didn't even show it. :sad: Bummer!!

babolat#1
Dec 29th, 2004, 08:18 PM
I hope Freddy and Kendra will win!! Let's go!

Greenout
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:35 AM
I love Kris and John more now; but I feel ripped off like Denise4925!

We're forced to wait for the part II of the previous episode, and made
to wait during an obvious "filler" episode.

I despise Kendra. Biggest bitch ever on TAR, she's up there for
me on my Flo hate.

Gus/Hera, Kris/John must win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martian KC
Dec 30th, 2004, 01:09 AM
I couldn't stand hayden from the first episode! Such a bitch!

Good luck to Kris & Jon(fave since the start) and Gus & Hera!!

skanky~skanketta
Dec 30th, 2004, 03:23 AM
i adore kris and jon!
and hera. gus annoyed me with the whole beer thing.
i used to like hayden and aaron but hayden pissed me off when she got the tickets for the other teams and insulted bolo. bitch. and remember when she said "karma will come back for him" or something like that when bolo got ahead in the line? well, it goes both ways girl. they are paying the price now, u will soon too.

freddy and kendra, dont get me started. him and his penny pinching ways have really pissed me off, but then again, its kendra who is unhappy about it so its all cool.

jonathan and victoria, i HATE that bastard jonathan, i feel like slapping him so hard and just sticking burning embers down his throat but i like victoria, i feel so sorry for her.

KoOlMaNsEaN
Dec 30th, 2004, 04:12 AM
i hate that this week was a review show :fiery:

bis2806
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:41 AM
I hate the fact that jonathan is becoming such an asshole

greenfunkTHREE.
Dec 30th, 2004, 06:35 AM
yeahh. i hated johnathan from the beginning. i like hayden :hearts: :hearts: :lick: :drool:

Princess Sarah.
Dec 30th, 2004, 08:21 AM
OMG tonight it the final episode here

Harju.
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:15 AM
:haha: @ sissy. "mommy, i love you". I'm starting to like Rebecca and hope she and her "girlfriend" can last a little longer.

I think Jon and Kris are the sentimental favourite already.

Kendra = Jessica Simpson of Oblivousness.

bee
Dec 30th, 2004, 12:11 PM
i hate that this week was a review show :fiery:
yeah.. it sucks :mad: :mad: :mad:
They didn't even show anything new.... :eek: :eek: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

spyro
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Agreee ... it's only 5 episodes .... and already recap, that's suck :mad:

bw2082
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Too bad about Gus and Hera. They were growing on me. This hour was quite entertaining with the wrestlers downing the pig's blood, freddy going psycho after being hit on the head, and the whole restaurant scene with the vomiting, the music, and jonathan screaming again :tape: .

Lori and Bolo for drinking the blood without hesitation :bowdown:
Rebecca for showing who's the woman in that relationship :tape: :worship:
Kris and Jon :worship:

Gus and Hera ... lost the race when they decided against water polo. :mad:

Jonathan ... calling Victoria drama queen? excuse me? :tape: :o
Victoria ... you're starting to look kind of pathetic taking his abuse every week... dump his ass please :o
Freddy... speaking of drama queens :tape:
Kendra ... he was drinking a friggin bowl of soup. why are you getting hysterical in the restaurant? :lol:

I would have liked to see Hayden drink the blood if not only for the Myskina/vampire resemblance :tape: :haha:

Rtael
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Alright now that the old peeps is gone, I want Adam/Rebecca or Lori/Bolo to win. :p

Let's go teams!

Meesh
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Great episode but I gagged when Freddy realized he puked in the bowl. I couldn't watch. Unless someone puked on Jonathan then I would of watched.

LMAO at Bollo and Lori they jugged that blood like it was orange juice. :worship:
Glad they took the fast forward. They needed the extra rest.

Next week our sissy is back in full swing w/ crying for his mommy. :lol:

aNYthing
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:10 AM
GUS AND HERRA!!!! NOOOOOOOO :sad:

It should have been Jonothan! :mad:

Crazy Canuck
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Kendra ... he was drinking a friggin bowl of soup. why are you getting hysterical in the restaurant?

Well, to be fair, he was actually eating his own vomit which had landed in the bowl :scared: But yes, Kendra sucks. I'm sorry they didn't finish last. Sorry, Freddy, you're usually okay. I'll excuse his behaviour today and credit it to "killer fatigue".

Gus and Hera :( One of the few nonobnoxious teams left and they are gone :sad:

Go Munchkins! (Adam and Rebecca... who are a little obnoxious, but I find them really cute)

Meesh
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:15 AM
I taped tonight's episode for a friend. I'll have to see if anyone really pulled the bar down or if it reached the top and just came down on it's own. :shrug:

Bolo in the cab about Freddy and his model face. :haha:

Sally Struthers
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:26 AM
I usually don't watch but I did tonight. That guy that came in 2nd is packing some heat judging from the speedos. :haha:

Martian KC
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:50 AM
I'm so sad for Gus and Hera! But I expected them to be out sooner or later. They keep taking the longer and slower road blocks>!<!!!!!!!!

:haha:@freddy getting hysterical about getting hit on his precious face.:o Hera didn't even cry as much as he did.

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Meesh:

I see I'm not the only one thinking people should have thrown up on Jonathan. :devil:

Rtael
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:35 AM
When I look at Adam, I see myself in twenty years.

Crazy Canuck
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Meesh:

I see I'm not the only one thinking people should have thrown up on Jonathan. :devil:

iHEARTu
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
i love this show

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:24 AM
This show is so great!!! I really hate Jonathan why doesn't she hit him back or something!! If I was her I would have totally killed him by now!!! So sad about Gus and Hera why didn't they just do the water polo?

brickhousesupporter
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:27 AM
This show is so great!!! I really hate Jonathan why doesn't she hit him back or something!! If I was her I would have totally killed him by now!!! So sad about Gus and Hera why didn't they just do the water polo?
Although I like Gus and Hera, I think that they chose the best roadblock for all involved, including the viewers. Can you imagine Gus in a a pair of speedos.....No thank you.

Greenout
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Great episode until GUS/HERA were eliminated!
Nooooo.

My favorite team is gone, and stupid models Freddy/Kendra are
still in the race. He was such an jerk for yelling at everybody about
the gate. It was an accident- it's a gate, it's swings up and down.
I sort of felt sorry for him with the soup; but he deserved it.

Again- Victoria is tormented by her husband, Jonathan.

I was laughing my head off during the restaurant roadblock and
everyone started to barf, especially when Adam said that gem of
a line..

"I think it's time to put the music back on.."

bee
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Gus and Hera... they sure liked boats... :( :)
They kept on choosing the harder task...
but thankfully ..we were spared seeing Gus in trunks... :) :)

If they just choose the polo task... they should not have been eliminated...
Oh well... :)

Freddy...it was an accident.. Hera was hit also.. but didn't make a big deal out of it...
Jonathan... he is still a jerk....

The wrestlers.. were extremely lucky...
Don't know how long it will last....

Ted of Teds Tennis
Jan 5th, 2005, 06:26 PM
When I look at Adam, I see myself in twenty years.

You mean your mommy's going to be cutting your toenails in 20 years? :p

moon
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Gus & Hera :(
They were very frustrating to watch. Sometimes, I think they actually forgot
they were in a race, as slow as they were. I'm actually surprised they lasted this long...oh well.

Go Kris & Jon and Hayden & Aaron!!!

btw--What exactly did Lori & Bolo do to catch up to everyone? I missed the first 15 minutes.

bw2082
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:43 PM
they were in a race, as slow as they were. I'm actually surprised they lasted this long...oh well.

btw--What exactly did Lori & Bolo do to catch up to everyone? I missed the first 15 minutes.

they took a fast forward where they had to drink big goblets of pig's blood.

Martian KC
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:25 AM

The girl at the counter gave them the wrong information about when the next train was scheduled. The train came at 2:30am and they got to the netcafe as quickly as they could.
Fortunately for them, the museum was scheduled to open at 10:00am, so they arrived 3 hours ahead of the time!:eek: And was first in line.

Greenout
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:32 AM
That review show sucked. I was looking forward to a new episode and we got gypped! :mad:

Here's the recap from Television Without Pity

One Of You, I'm Gonna Break In Half
By Miss Alli | Season 6 | Episode 7 | Aired on 2005.01.04
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Episode Report Card
B+

Another unlovely leg unfolds as a rush through a gate leads to a couple of bumped heads and an explosion of temper from Freddy that has not been hinted at until now. You know it's getting bad when Jonathan is telling you to calm down. It turns out that water polo isn't very hard, but spicy soup is extraordinarily difficult, and may just wind up in a puddle under your chair if you're not careful. But seriously -- don't puke it back into the bowl, because that is really disgusting. Jonathan does some more out-of-control screeching at Victoria, actually getting substantially worse if such a thing is possible, while Kris and Jon continue to rise above absolutely everything and Aaron begins to look like the dark horse contender for Funniest Racer of the Season. Oh, and Lori and Bolo catch up in the first few minutes, so that was a big nothing, and they really did just make a double leg with no mat in the middle. Gus and Hera, meanwhile, choose the slower Detour option again and lag behind for most of the leg. They're lovely, but they're done.

---------

I was very surprised by Freddy's outburst :eek: Jonathan is still an obnoxious jackass and I hope he dies; the eat-a-bowl-of-hotsauce part was funny with everybody gagging; Kris and Jon are becoming one of my faves; and Hera and Gus are no Chip and Kim. No big loss this week. B+ sounds about right.

I use to really love TWOP; but it's gone down hill so much.
The majority of the TAR posters are newbies or just follow each
others opinions, and I never did like Ms. "Nazi" Alii.

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jan 6th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Although I like Gus and Hera, I think that they chose the best roadblock for all involved, including the viewers. Can you imagine Gus in a a pair of speedos.....No thank you.

That is true and that is what I said when the picked the boat, but it would have been so much easier!!! Oh well they would not have won anyway!!

bigshow21
Jan 6th, 2005, 04:56 AM
Damn, I have to work every freaking tuesday night and I forgot to tape the show. Damn, I am pissed at myself. I liked Gus and Hera too. Man oh man!!! I just hope that ass Johnathan doesn't win...his wife desperately needs to divorce him. eeww

Crazy Canuck
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:09 AM
I use to really love TWOP; but it's gone down hill so much.
The majority of the TAR posters are newbies or just follow each
others opinions, and I never did like Ms. "Nazi" Alii.
I read TWOP for information and the occasional snarky comment, but in general their boards are what you say: a bunch of people echoing each others opinions, not to mention worshipping Miss Alli. Which is fine and all, I think Miss Alli does a fantastic job (even though I don't agree with her a lot of the time)... but it doesn't make for a very good read on the messageboard when everbody sounds exactly the same.

IcePrincess
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:12 AM
I liked Gus and Hera. I actually got teary-eyed during their departing speech. :(

The only team I am rooting for now is BOLO & LORI. They are "professional wrestlers", but I think they are the most genuine team. (I love the Southern accents.) :)

The rest of the remaining teams are "wanna-be" actors/models/asswipes (take your pick). :)

King Aaron
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:29 PM
The girl at the counter gave them the wrong information about when the next train was scheduled. The train came at 2:30am and they got to the netcafe as quickly as they could.
Fortunately for them, the museum was scheduled to open at 10:00am, so they arrived 3 hours ahead of the time!:eek: And was first in line.
I missed this entire part lol...so what happened again thet Freddy got so mad? :o And is the museum the place where each team had to go take their clues one by one on thet thingy that Kris says is very 'vibraty'? :lol:

griffin
Jan 6th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I missed this entire part lol...so what happened again thet Freddy got so mad? :o And is the museum the place where each team had to go take their clues one by one on thet thingy that Kris says is very 'vibraty'? :lol:

The gate at the rail museum went up and then dipped back down again as the contestants were racing through it. Both Freddy and Hera got bonked on the head as it came down, but Freddy decided someone must have pulled it down (hello - gravity?). Hence the tantrum and threats.

I'm really going to miss Gus and Hera (and if I can handle watching people hurl, and eat their own vomit, I could have handled Gus in a speedo)

King Aaron
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks grif. :yeah:

:lol: Oh my, I never did think about it during the show. When I saw you guys talking about it I was like "yeah what if he wore speedos? :o"

bw2082
Jan 12th, 2005, 01:02 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb now and predict that this will be a non elimination leg insce there's 3 of them left and not so many teams remaining.

bw2082
Jan 12th, 2005, 01:26 AM
omg Adam :haha:

bw2082
Jan 12th, 2005, 01:57 AM
yay I was right :D

They got lucky though. This week was kind of boring.

Meesh
Jan 12th, 2005, 02:09 AM
I wish they could kick Jonathon off just for being an ASS! He is 100 times worse then Colin ever was. Next week's episode shows his wife getting hurt and then they show him continuing on with the task and it looks like Kendra yells at him to help his wife!

LOL @ Adam.... he is extremly needy. He needs a mommy not a girlfriend.

darren cahill
Jan 12th, 2005, 02:13 AM
how many times is the word 'baby' uttered on this show? i think i counted about 97 of them today. do people in real life really call each other baby? god i hope not. i'm lucky if my boyfriend calls me something other than fuckwad.

this is my last installment of this show i am watching. I thought the 'bowling moms' were too much last time, jonathan and his antics and victorias whining and complaining are driving me batty...and hayden is too much too. Her boyfriend is way too hot for her. what exactly is she the model for? skank city? you can tell phil hates jonathan, he looks so disappointed when those 2 show up and arent last

Crazy Canuck
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:04 AM
how many times is the word 'baby' uttered on this show? i think i counted about 97 of them today. do people in real life really call each other baby? god i hope not. i'm lucky if my boyfriend calls me something other than fuckwad.

I know, eh? I wonder this everytime I hear them call each other "baby". Once in a while, fine, whatever, but some of these couples hardly ever refer to each other by name!

Crazy Canuck
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:06 AM
I wish they could kick Jonathon off just for being an ASS! He is 100 times worse then Colin ever was. Next week's episode shows his wife getting hurt and then they show him continuing on with the task and it looks like Kendra yells at him to help his wife!

Well, to be fair, Victoria wails like a banshee if she so much as breaks a nail. After a while, one would probably learn to tune her out. Not to take away from how much Jonathon sucks; he does. Royally.

Martian KC
Jan 12th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Wow, can't believe the role reversal of jonathon and victoria!:eek: I'm in shock! I guess Jonathon isn't all to blame!

Anyways! So close to having that useless wench hayden gone!!:mad: She can't drive, she can't read maps......she's as useless as flo was!! Actually, Flo drove the car sometimes, I believe!:eek:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 12th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Victoria's eyebrows are plucked (drawn on) too extreme...she looks like a ghoul!

I don't feel sorry for Victoria....she gives as good as she gets!

I wish Jonathan would talk that crap to Lori's face..she would kick his ass...

brickhousesupporter
Jan 12th, 2005, 04:29 AM

this is my last installment of this show i am watching. I thought the 'bowling moms' were too much last time, jonathan and his antics and victorias whining and complaining are driving me batty...and hayden is too much too. Her boyfriend is way too hot for her. what exactly is she the model for? skank city? you can tell phil hates jonathan, he looks so disappointed when those 2 show up and arent last
I was just telling a friend of mine we need to create a drinking game for the Amazing Race. I said everytime someones says baby we will drink...I tell you it was one of the best episode of tv I have watched:devil: .

brickhousesupporter
Jan 12th, 2005, 04:31 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb now and predict that this will be a non elimination leg insce there's 3 of them left and not so many teams remaining.
There is also another way to tell. You listen for the Today Show preview. They usually say join us tomorrow for the Amazing Race castoffs. If you don't here that it means it is a non elimination round.

Greenout
Jan 12th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Great episode this week, reminds me of classic "TAR" with great locations
and cool local detours/tasks.

I can't believe I'm saying this; but the SuperBitch Kendra has grown on
me. She was kind of cute doing the wine stomping. Hayden on the other
hand is useless- what a dopey whiner? It's ok to be a SuperBitch if you
at least have some sort of brain and able to read maps, but Hayden is
such a big sissy.

I would've never guessed that Adam would become comic relieft at this
point of the race. Adam has turned into Jerry Lewis! :lol:

I feel sorry for Victoria, she's obviously got some self esteem issues.
You know things are really f**ked up when the SuperBitch has to scream
at the Jonathan to help Victoria in her accident/injury in next weeks previews. :p

The Wrestlers are also growing on me because everyone is so condescending
toward them. Loved how they had the correct routes and Hayden/Aaron
were totally lost. :lol:

Greenout
Jan 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I was just telling a friend of mine we need to create a drinking game for the Amazing Race. I said everytime someones says baby we will drink...I tell you it was one of the best episode of tv I have watched:devil: .

Good one. That and more screaming and crying than in
previous TAR's.

moon
Jan 12th, 2005, 11:00 PM

lol, about Phil. He does seem to be struggling not to show feelings of disgust whenever Jonathan show up on the mat. :lol:

I was cheering for Hayden & Aaron, but Hayden is really annoying now. Does she ever have anything positive to say about anything? Sheesh! I don't know how Aaron takes it.

btw--I thought the Bowling Moms were great!

darren cahill
Jan 13th, 2005, 01:31 AM
lol, about Phil. He does seem to be struggling not to show feelings of disgust whenever Jonathan show up on the mat. :lol:

I was cheering for Hayden & Aaron, but Hayden is really annoying now. Does she ever have anything positive to say about anything? Sheesh! I don't know how Aaron takes it.

Oh god, i thought the bowling moms were hideous. or at least the blonde butch one. she was such a screecher....i still hear her voice in my head in the middle of the night and i wake up in a cold sweat and want to kill something. most likely her! the other mom was ok. but i did get a bit tired of their schtick (spelling...) like the bowling shirts etc. that was corny.

hayden is a total lame ass bitch isnt she? she complains she cant ever drive the car, then she WANTS to drive the car cause aaaron isnt driving up to her standards. i can see why aaron never offers to drive cause his sexy ass is too big for those cars! did you see his head yesterday? it was practically scraping the roof of the car and he had no room for his legs. I do have to admit i was a bit dissapointed cause his feets werent as sexy as i had hoped. he had a lot going for him...and only needed that one more thing to be a total lock in my book, but when he jumped in to stomp those grapes, i held my breath until i got a good look and i just wasnt digging the feets at all and its oh so important to me! :tape: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'd still lay him down with a quickness, he just wouldnt get to stay the night....baby.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 13th, 2005, 08:03 AM

johnathan's voice alone disgust me. :tape: it so.. high.

i lik Hayden and Aaron too. but i like Hayden better than Aaron. Aaron has to little hair on his head. :tape:

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 13th, 2005, 08:13 AM

i thought Hayden and Aaron were an actor and actress?

bee
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Seeing Victoria..shouting at Jonathan during the wine stomping thing....
I think they deserve each other... :)

Adam is cute... a bit of a wimp... but still kinda lovable..
Looked like a retard with his braided hair.. :)

Hayden can't read maps... can't drive...... :) I missed Flo !!! ;)

Great episode this week !!!

skanky~skanketta
Jan 13th, 2005, 10:38 AM
IMO

Jonathan and victoria....gotta go. sorry but they're both irritating especially that dimwit jonathan. his nasal voice drives me nuts. i know adam has a nasal voice too but he doesnt screech.

next to go should be freddy and kendra....gotta go. kendra has been a bitch and a half while freddy has just been a plain fucktard.

then it should be hayden and aaron. hayden is a fucking **** who cant do anything to save her life. i wish she fell off that wall!

kris and jon, they have to win!