PDA

View Full Version : Nastya and Maria's Post-Match Quotes

silverwhite
Nov 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM
From www.espn.com
1) "If Serena would play like she did today, I don't think she (Sharapova) would have any chances," Myskina said.

Sharapova replied, "I'm just so excited to be in the final, I could care less about my chances."

2) "He always coaches her," Myskina said, adding that most players' coaches do the same thing during matches. "Maria's father did something really loud. That is why the chair umpire saw it."

Sharapova said, "I didn't hear what he said."

Sounds like the match was really competitive and intense. Comments?

Becool
Nov 15th, 2004, 06:08 AM
no, the match was boring and emotionless..

silverwhite
Nov 15th, 2004, 06:55 AM

Then what's with the catfight? :lol:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Sharapova replied, "I'm just so excited to be in the final, I could care less about my chances."

COULDN'T care less! COULDN'T! COULD makes no sense :sad:

AnaIvanovicFan
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:08 AM
myskina is old news...

Joana
Nov 15th, 2004, 08:15 AM
It was rather boring, Myskina was asleep, but Sharapova wasn't emotionless at all.

franny
Nov 15th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Lol, I love reading these quotes. It's hilarious!! I think that these two will be having many more interview fights in the future.

Spunky83
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Lol, I love reading these quotes. It's hilarious!! I think that these two will be having many more interview fights in the future.

I donīt really think that those two are so heavy into cat-fights...itīs just that Masha and Nastya are so different persons and the media just sees them as the "real" best-russian contenders. Masha is obviously the media-darling and Nastya may not be the great-Hollywood personality but she is russiansīnumber one for two years now and sheīs famous for her outbursts.

Itīs not fair to Elena and Kuzi, but somehow the media thinks itīs funny to bring up a little russian-catfight war between those two. I donīt doubt that Nastya and Masha did that comments, but you can always pick out certain comments to make it look like something else.

Though I would be lying if I say it doesnīt amuse me :tape:

Hachiko
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Go Masha!

Spunky83
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Go Masha!

LOL... H2H 3-1...Nastya is still up-front :lol:

Daniel
Nov 15th, 2004, 09:38 AM
LOL... H2H 3-1...Nastya is still up-front :lol:
:yeah: