PDA

View Full Version : What does being all red mean?

Navratilove
Nov 14th, 2004, 11:42 AM
I used to be full of green blocks but after badmouthing Serena for her arrogant statement about her match against Lindsay, a lot of Serena fans badrepped me and ths result is, as you can see, those red blocks, which in my opinion are totally undeserved.
I have been a member of the board for quite a short period of time yet but have been confused about this reputation shit. Some retarded posters think they are big and powerful and have the right to tell someone so weak like me what to do, what not to do for no good reason. Not that I care too much about my repuation here but just thought it felt so much more belonging when I was green.

Navratilove
Nov 14th, 2004, 11:43 AM
By the way it says my reputation point as of now is -790000. Is this the record ever?

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 12:25 PM
have you been notti? ;)

JCF
Nov 14th, 2004, 12:27 PM
By the way it says my reputation point as of now is -790000. Is this the record ever?
You say something against some posters favourites :rolleyes:

This Esther person gave me a bad rep because I said Mauresmo is a choker and doesn't deserve to be no1, which is not disrespectful its the truth. You've probably just told the truth, and the truth hurts.

Navratilove
Nov 14th, 2004, 02:23 PM
It seems on this board reputation says otherwise. the redder you are, the nicer and more intelligent it seems you are. Most of the posters I can relate to are full of reds.

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 14th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Most of the posters I can relate to are full of reds.

*dead*

I wonder why? :tape: :lol: :worship: :haha:

JCF
Nov 14th, 2004, 02:48 PM
It seems on this board reputation says otherwise. the redder you are, the nicer and more intelligent it seems you are. Most of the posters I can relate to are full of reds.
I agree with you!! Besides, freedom of speech is not allowed on this board.

Mrs.Safin
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I've been on this board 5 minutes. You've pissed me off with some of your comments about Serena. You're comments aren't constructive, they're just nasty.

Navratilove
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I agree with you!! Besides, freedom of speech is not allowed on this board.

Some ppl on this board take an insult on their faovorite as if it was directed at them. they better stop takin it so seriously and personally and get a grip with thier own life donYt you think?

Shuji Shuriken
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I've been on this board 5 minutes. You've pissed me off with some of your comments about Serena. You're comments aren't constructive, they're just nasty.
For being a good sport, you get lots of green dots :)...welcome to the board :)

OMG!!! She got "reputation beyond repute" with just one rep :eek:. How is that possible :eek:?

Mrs.Safin
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:36 PM
15879 points. Your rep is the only one so far! That's pretty cool.

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:38 PM
you just got another one frmo me ;)

Mrs.Safin
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:42 PM
:kiss: Esther and Shuji Shuriken.

My names Michelle, Esther. It doesn't go too well with Safin.

Thanks for the reps guys.

Navratilove
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:51 PM
:kiss: Esther and Shuji Shuriken.

My names Michelle, Esther. It doesn't go too well with Safin.

Thanks for the reps guys.

Some ppl like you take the system so seriously n spread the shit around.
I would say many of the high reputation boastin ppl are just takin advantage of it to make ppl look bad. PatheticQ

JCF
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Some ppl on this board take an insult on their faovorite as if it was directed at them. they better stop takin it so seriously and personally and get a grip with thier own life donYt you think?
Yeah they take it as an insult. Its like some of them live their lives through their favourite.

I don't know why ppl would get so insulted by me calling Mauresmo a choker, she is one, thats stating the obvious.

harloo
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
a line of red dots mean you are a troll. Stop trolling and you will be ok.;) :D :lol:

stenen
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:43 PM
a line of red dots mean you are a troll. Stop trolling and you will be ok.;) :D :lol:

:haha::haha::haha:

SJW
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Most of the posters I can relate to are full of reds.

i'm trying so hard not to say anything about this post :)

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:49 PM
This thread is specifically for the troll cousins of mine..:rolls:

Mrs.Safin
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Some ppl like you take the system so seriously n spread the shit around.
I would say many of the high reputation boastin ppl are just takin advantage of it to make ppl look bad. PatheticQ

I don't take the system seriously at all. I don't care about reps and I don't care about what you post. You asked a question, so I answered. End of. Like Harloo said, you're just a troll

!<blocparty>!
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:56 PM
This: http://141.157.157.99/Gary/Troll.jpg

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
:haha: tim you funny bunny! :p
yes,..i can imagine how they'd look absolutely fab with red streaks :p

Ravsieg
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
If you don't want a red rep, then NEVER say anything that can resemble some kind of disliking Serena. Her fans won't respect other's opinions about her and you're getting fully red. That happened to be some time ago.

You better keep your mouth shut about her like I do. Even if the sentence isn't an insult or so, they're going to find a reason to bad rep you out of it.

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 04:59 PM
it's not just to rena william fans..it's about the generality of their post..

SJW
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:02 PM
williams fans are the only ones who have the ability to bad rep because we're super human *irons red cape*

if you SERIOUSLY don't want bad reps...act like you have an ounce of sense :)

Mrs.Safin
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:08 PM
He's green now. Does that mean he's no longer a troll. Or is he just a green troll.

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM
a troll will always be a troll..someone must have good repped him..someone with high rep points :fiery:

bw2082
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:19 PM
who greened him? It takes a lot ot offset my reds :fiery: :haha:

JCF
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:19 PM
If you don't want a red rep, then NEVER say anything that can resemble some kind of disliking Serena. Her fans won't respect other's opinions about her and you're getting fully red. That happened to be some time ago.

You better keep your mouth shut about her like I do. Even if the sentence isn't an insult or so, they're going to find a reason to bad rep you out of it.
Exactly. I nver claim to like Mauresmo or Serena, but what i said about them is true, but i get some major bad reps for it.

It doesn't bother me at all, i like red better than green anyway :lol:

stenen
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Exactly. I nver claim to like Mauresmo or Serena, but what i said about them is true, but i get some major bad reps for it.

Don't flatter yourself. You don't know a shit.

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
stenen...he's talking rubbish. put him on your ignore list and you won't know a single shit about him nemore :D

stenen
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:39 PM
stenen...he's talking rubbish. put him on your ignore list and you won't know a single shit about him nemore :D

Yes you're right. Thanks mate :kiss:

JCF
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Don't flatter yourself. You don't know a shit.
I said Serena is arrogant, and Mauresmo is a choker. What the hell is so bad about that, its the truth.

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:41 PM
let's book a first class seat and get out of this thread :D

stenen
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:43 PM
let's book a first class seat and get out of this thread :D

Just booked two seats and I'm waiting for you :hearts:

Ekkekko
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:44 PM
where would you want to go? :p how about visiting the pope in the vatican? :lol:

Navratilove
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:54 PM
who greened him? It takes a lot ot offset my reds :fiery: :haha:

I dunno how I got back to green but you're a primie example why this reputation shit is useless n unreliable. You badrep ppl for the sake of making fun of them and making them look bad to others. Get a life!

Ravsieg
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Navratilove you can see the history of your received reps and who repped you by acessing your Control Panel, right on the first page "User CP".

Bacardi
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:11 PM
The Bush-nuts try to red dot me, so far, unsucessful. :nerner:

bw2082
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I dunno how I got back to green but you're a primie example why this reputation shit is useless n unreliable. You badrep ppl for the sake of making fun of them and making them look bad to others. Get a life!

No, I just bad rep you for your trollish behavior :o

Martian KC
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Just create a thread asking for good reps....... :devil: :tape:

bw2082
Nov 14th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Just create a thread asking for good reps....... :devil: :tape:

that's a one way ticket to all red usually :tape: :lol:

Just_lindsay
Nov 14th, 2004, 11:50 PM
I used to be full of green blocks but after badmouthing Serena for her arrogant statement about her match against Lindsay, a lot of Serena fans badrepped me and ths result is, as you can see, those red blocks, which in my opinion are totally undeserved.
I have been a member of the board for quite a short period of time yet but have been confused about this reputation shit. Some retarded posters think they are big and powerful and have the right to tell someone so weak like me what to do, what not to do for no good reason. Not that I care too much about my repuation here but just thought it felt so much more belonging when I was green.

The exact same thing happened to me. I miss the green. Make me feel loved and I'll return the favor! :bounce: