PDA

View Full Version : Where's Bulgar???

2ace2
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:33 PM
I haven't been around for some months and I noticed there are a few posters 'missing'. Does anyone know what happened to bulgar? I'm asking because I liked him and now I can't find him anymore.

carot
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:37 PM
maybe he's searching for other fake pics of him? :rolleyes:

carot
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:38 PM
his lasts posts were under the username "stanislav" u might wanna do a search for those if you're interested ;-)

2ace2
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Ah, I'll just wait and see.
I didn't know he was like that :rolleyes:

Tammy
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:40 PM
LMFAO @ carotje!!!

Ben Brigham
Mar 19th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Hahaha ;-) I was going to say they were fake cos they looked it but it's great to see I'm not they only one. Good on you!

matthias
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:11 PM
Stanislav is his new poster name

he posted last week few times!

Internet Lover
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:36 AM
You guys I don't mean to get anybody upset and stuff but it's totally not fair to Stanislav for you guys to rag on him like this. Does anybody have proof that his pics are fake? Why would he lie about it? I hope you guys understand what I mean because it really isn't fair cuz you're sayin it but you're not showing any proof. I really like Stanislav so it bugs me that you guys are talkin about him like this.

Tammy
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:41 AM
if u would like proof search "my new pics" thread as carot alluded to ..he admits that they were fake (the first one anyhow) and the other matching website was found.... so its pretty clearly stated...

carot
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:49 AM
If you post fake pics on a public messageboard and get busted, well what do you expect?

I think i went quite easy on him (?) as a matter of fact.

Does anybody have proof that his pics are fake?

yes, they were posted in that one thread.

Why would he lie about it?

How can i know?

:wavey:

Internet Lover
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:27 AM
You guys Im totally sorry. I had no idea about that my new pics thread. :o I feel so totally gullible and Stanislav was so nice when I first joined the board. Why did he do that? :confused: Now its gonna make it even worse cuz when a person who posts their REAL pic and theyre good lookin and stuff nobody is gonna believe him. Its just like my teacher in 4th grade said about one person spoilin it for everybody else. :mad:

Jordan.
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:36 AM
I always knew it...:rolleyes:
Carot :wavey: :hearts: :)

Viva
Mar 20th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Internet Lover - Let me just put you straight about me, I am actually good looking in real life. ;)

I am shocked! It's funny though, no one said Bulgar's pics were fake but then a lot of people kicked up a stink about Kisha's pics. Hmmmmmm........