PDA

View Full Version : Why are Swedish people so damn good-looking?!

V-MAC
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:52 PM
They are by far the best looking people in the world :bounce: I guess there isn't any Swedish chick on this board looking for a lil Irish guy to go out with?? :o :p

Steff_forever
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:58 PM
They are by far the best looking people in the world :bounce: I guess there isn't any Swedish chick on this board looking for a lil Irish guy to go out with?? :o :p
that sounds like our good old Adolf ...

Martian Willow
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Did he fancy Swedish chicks too?

amelies_girl
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:08 PM
ni duno bout fance but he wanted every1 in germany to look like sweedish ppl arian blonde hair blue eyes like
but i garee sweedish girls r sexy and finnish

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Well, I'm half Swedish, so I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/david.dell/susanhayward/susan.jpg

Sugiyama=#1
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I think Argentine are the best, Sweden men look to nice, I like rougher or cuter looks.
Japanese guys are pretty cute too.

Steff_forever
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I apologize to all Swedish good lookin (blonde) people by the way ...

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:31 PM
:rolleyes:

kabuki
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:31 PM
The people in Stockholm are absolutely gorgeous, by and large. But, the people in the less metro areas are less attractive, by far.

jrm
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Beautiful people can be found all over the world not just in Sweden - your post sounds like only Sweden has beautiful people!

My vote goes to Alexander Skarsgaard - sexy son of movie legend Stellan Skarsgaard!

thalle
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:40 PM
just 5 random pics of some random swede (fredrik ljungberg)

yes i agree, swedes are hot. and only 1 hour away from me!!!

Kesalauantait
Nov 13th, 2004, 12:39 AM
sweedish girls r sexy and finnish

Finns are actually dark haired with the occasional blonde. Closer to the Russians than the Swedes in appearance.

:)

Joana
Nov 13th, 2004, 12:48 AM
I prefer Norwegians.

Ekkekko
Nov 13th, 2004, 12:52 AM
ni duno bout fance but he wanted every1 in germany to look like sweedish ppl arian blonde hair blue eyes like
but i garee sweedish girls r sexy and finnish

you mean nordic looking aryans? :lol:

OUT!
Nov 13th, 2004, 12:58 AM
that sounds like our good old Adolf ...:haha: :haha: I hate this Aryan ideal too.

That said, I only go for Nordic looking guys - does that nake me a hypocrite?

Ekkekko
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:03 AM
:haha: :haha: I hate this Aryan ideal too.

That said, I only go for Nordic looking guys - does that nake me a hypocrite?

no..that aryan deal was with that bastard hitler...nothing to do with you or hypocrisy..
apparently hitler's surname was pretty much bastardized too..:tape:

Shenanigans
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Why are Irish, Italians, Spanish, Australian etc so good looking but if you like tall blond people go to Norway. ;)

Ekkekko
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:11 AM
Why are Irish, Italians, Spanish, Australian etc so good looking but if you like tall blond people go to Norway. ;)

won't that apply to the dutch too? tall...generally blond people..:o

beauty_is_pink
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:15 AM
when i think "blonde".. i think Swedish

Shenanigans
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:17 AM
won't that apply to the dutch too? tall...generally blond people..:o

Well I was thinking about Scananavia hadn't quite started on the rest of europe yet. :o

Ekkekko
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Well I was thinking about Scananavia hadn't quite started on the rest of europe yet. :o

Ok ok..i got what you mean...:D

DutchieGirl
Nov 13th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Lena Olin is a MILF! ;) Swedish chicks rock! ;)

amelies_girl
Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
lol i duno but BASICLY lol sweedish, russian (tatu), finnish, icelandic and any body else hu lives in that part of the world is sexy lol

DunkMachine
Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
Carribean women > Swedish... sorry

grmbl
Dec 3rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
Idd :D

smarties
Dec 3rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
It's relative :rolleyes: We are so bombarded with the ideal blond skinny chick look since childhood that many people will think of sweedish women (who totally fit that stereotype) as the most attractive but are they really??? it's so subjective, it's a question of personnal tastes :rolleyes:

Kart
Dec 3rd, 2004, 06:19 PM
I've met a lot of good looking Swedish people so I agree with you.

Come-on-kim
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Yeah, the Swedish are really good looking :drool:

Truthwillout
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:36 PM
Finns are actually dark haired with the occasional blonde. Closer to the Russians than the Swedes in appearance.

:)

Well, judging from its public figures and various stars (specially tennis stars), Russia is overwhelmingly blonde!

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 3rd, 2004, 07:54 PM
Well, I watched the Amazing Race on Tuesday and they were in Sweden and I did not see one good looking person...For the most part they were short fat and had black hair...:shrug:

jelena4me
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Northern Europeans in general seem to be pretty gorgeous.A trip down Hamburg High St will reveak far more fair stunners than in Britain, or even in Southern Europe, where they start getting dark and hairy!

Chunchun
Dec 4th, 2004, 09:12 AM
i have to agree Swedish are really good-looking

look at Bjorkman, T & J Johansson, Soderling :drool: :hearts: