Cam'ron Giles
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:25 PM
http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html

Mase
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OMG that was HILARIOUS! :haha:

Kitty Alexander
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Darlings I need to call these people, my scanner os broken does anyone have the number please.

Chunchun
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:42 PM
my english is damn poor :help: :o

can somebody make a transcript of the animation?? :worship:

i just hear sth like "WTF" or "u fucking bastard" :lol:

Andy_
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:52 PM
OMG that was HILARIOUS! :haha:
That it is! :haha: Erm... Chris... does it in any way resemble one of your calls at work :tape:?

Mase
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:54 PM
You know it hits home I candy! :haha::haha::kiss:

Warrior
Nov 12th, 2004, 04:12 PM
:haha:
The clip is hilarious, especially because I went though a similar experience!

Infiniti2001
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:00 PM
This is hilarious and oh so true... One time I spent like 3 hours on the phone(while on vacation in NY) with a tech from India for a simple error on a dell computer. I swear I was in the twilight zone :lol: It's easier for me to understand the techs from Northern Indian, because I know a lil hindi-- but those from the south not only crack me up, but piss me off :haha:

Sonja
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:54 PM
:lol: :rolls: :lol: :rolls: :lol: :rolls: This is priceless!

Ekkekko
Nov 12th, 2004, 06:46 PM
:rolls: Mein gott..that was simply hillarious...:lol:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:14 PM
As an aside, I have a friend who does tech support locally, and she said that the number of complete morons who call in is unbelievable, and that you really do need to ask some people basic questions like "is your monitor on?" ;)

Mase
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:16 PM
As an aside, I have a friend who does tech support locally, and she said that the number of complete morons who call in is unbelievable, and that you really do need to ask some people basic questions like "is your monitor on?" ;)
I actually do tech work and yeah, the amt of people that call in and tell me the 'numbers wont show up on my monitor' and when you ask them if their NUM LOCK is on and its not is simply amazing... :haha:

harloo
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:53 PM
:lol: This is so funny. I can never understand those tech support workers from India.

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:53 PM
:lol: That's a riot!

I have to say I'm glad that I have a Micron....the weirdest place my techs have been from has been Wyoming! :tape:

I wonder if there will be any tech support places located in the States in a couple of years?

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:08 PM
stop talking about me:lol:

That was funny Cam. I saw a show where they were training the people in India to put on American accents and they give them Americanized names to fool us here in the States:tape:
I hate calling one of my credit card issuer because every time I call it's "hi, I'm Sarah...how may I help you" and you know it aint Sarah from up the block....but "Sarah" on another fucking continent...:rolleyes:

Bacardi
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Oh Hell Yes! Ain't that the troof!

Keep the Jobs in the USA, so I can understand!

!<blocparty>!
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:17 PM
:haha: You got me :haha: then!

I have a mate who's mother works for a comp company and this one woman phones up and said "My computers not working properly, the screen is blank" so she asked her if it was plugged in and if the plug was on, the woman replied "yes", so she asked to tell read some details at the back of the computer. And the caller replied "I cant see anything, it's dark in here", the woman told her to switch the lights on, and the caller replied "We've had a power cut"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jrm
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:37 PM
The little guy talks like Cartman from South Park

Volcana
Nov 12th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Fucking hiLARious. I worked tech support, and it si so so like that. Notice the guy form India was easier to understand than the American.

"This fucking operation system is as unstable as Charles Manson. And I Need Help."

I'm CRYING I'm laughing to hard.

And we always DID ask if the computer was plugged in.

Bezz
Nov 13th, 2004, 12:02 AM
nice one cam :worship:

I hate phoning up tech support, its a fucking struggle trying to give them my phone number and post (ZIP) code, they think i say "B" when it's "v" and "e when its "d", i know they are similar sounding letters, but it takes forever, then they ask yu the stupid questions and then keep you on hold with some crap music. :tape: :lol:

LoseMyBreath
Nov 13th, 2004, 05:10 AM
Notice the guy form India was easier to understand than the American.

That was funny ! And i agree the Indian guy was easier to understand :o

Chunchun
Nov 13th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Foamy is so cute :hearts: :drool: i love it :hug: :inlove: