PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher dated a drag queen?

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Get a load of the attached picture. Maybe it's just unflattering, but I've seen guys do impersonations of me who looked more like women than this broad.

A guy who gets a little rough, that's sort of a turn-on for me. Am I alone?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1111041coco1.html

Kitty Alexander
Nov 12th, 2004, 02:20 PM
My my my darling...I dont believe it...its like a bad RuPaul.

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Hey, Kitty, what's happening?

That picture, I know, Wesley Snipes looked better than that in "To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar."

Speaking of poor, dear, Julie Newmar, Joan has like this blood feud with Jim Belushi, don't ask, but anyway, Joan's taking up donations for Cat Woman to fight Jim because we want Catwoman to win the lawsuit, so throw some of your recent "Hello Kitty" dough to Joan to pass on to Julie!

Kitty Alexander
Nov 12th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hello Helen darling...Im fine thank you...heard that the Greatest hits, is selling well, i bought my copy from Tower on Monday. Loving the secret bonus remix of Ill Plant My Own Tree featuring Lil Kim!!!

Hel, darling, i already sent the cheque yesturday as soon as I heard. Man since the 'hello Kitty' tour hit Japan ive been having cheques everyday. They love me there darlings, plus me being called Kitty and everything, means I did some short term endoresment work for the 'Hello Kitty' cats they have in Japan. I hope I can get a lucrative cigarette deal darling, just like you.

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 02:49 PM
The album is making me really rich Kitty, I mean, richer I guess.

Maybe we could do a dual ad in Japan, like both of us smoking and sharing Hollywood memories.

Kitty Alexander
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:26 PM
OMG Imagine the $$$$ or yen I should say darling!!!

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:26 PM
including "insulting, humiliating and degrading racial comments."

sounds like kinky, dirty bedroom talk she's using against him to me

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Totally. I mean, if he was really racist, why would he shack up with her?

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:37 PM
I can totally picture it...

imagine, bill with the tramp..

"oh Bill! "

"You're a whore you slut! say it!"

"I'm a nice girl bill! "

"tell me that you want it like the slut that you are"

... etc... pepper it with whatever racial slurs you like and you have the basics of what went down (so to speak ... aren't I a riot? :lol: ) in their bedroom

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Sally, were you there in the room? It sounds that genuine.

I kind of like a guy who demeans me a little and maybe is a little rough. Do you think Bill Maher is into like really old women?

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Bill looks like he's into anything freaky so you may have a shot. Not that you're freaky mind you. You know what I mean.

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
I do, but now I'm thinking he only gets off if the woman isn't into, and me being into that kind of routine, he wouldn't like it, and it would be hard to fake. I mean, I am an Oscar winning actress and all, I can pull off anything, but I want to be me in bed and not worry about a performance.

alfajeffster
Nov 12th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I do, but now I'm thinking he only gets off if the woman isn't into, and me being into that kind of routine, he wouldn't like it, and it would be hard to fake. I mean, I am an Oscar winning actress and all, I can pull off anything, but I want to be me in bed and not worry about a performance.
Do yourself a favor and skip Bill, Hel. He's only 4 feet tall, and his nose is even bigger than that in person. And you know what they say about short guys with big noses, don't you? They also have big feet.

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Oooh, now I'm really turned on. Maybe I could fake it for him after all just to see how big it is.

Hon, I'm 86 and while I'm well-heeled thanks to a fabulous Hollywood career, I didn't marry Mike Todd or go into the perfume business, and as a matter of principal, I'm not paying a "bodyguard" $238,000 a year like some other washed-up Oscar winners out there I won't mention, so I have to kind of keep my options open as far as roping guys into my love-life.

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I wonder what the kid looks like. Let's face it, neither parent is a looker.

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Maybe it's like math.. multiply 2 negatives and you get a positive.

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I didn't read the details, they have a kid? Oh, so not good. Ugly people can produce good-looking kids sometimes, though, and then, of course, we have the reverse situation that maybe our buddy Joan Rivers can tell us about. I mean the twins weren't as good looking as either Jess Barker or me, I mean, let's get real, who could be, but I didn't have to like pay women to marry them, either.

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:07 PM
oh. Sorry Helen... I thought it said paternity not palimony. The eyes are the first things to go when you get older :lol:

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Remember when Judy Nelson sued Martina and they called it "galimony"?

Sally Struthers
Nov 12th, 2004, 05:22 PM
These days it's best to get a written contract before you start dating someone. Kinda like a pre-prenupt

lizchris
Nov 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Get a load of the attached picture. Maybe it's just unflattering, but I've seen guys do impersonations of me who looked more like women than this broad.

A guy who gets a little rough, that's sort of a turn-on for me. Am I alone?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1111041coco1.html
She looks better in today's NY Daily News.

BTW, he is no prize either.

Barrie_Dude
Nov 12th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Bill Maher IS a Drag Queen!:rolleyes:

Joan Rivers
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Oh My God Hel, that site has Melissa's divorce papers!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/missydiv1.html

And it has my backstage concert rider!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/rivers/rivers1.html

Can I sue?!

Helen Lawson
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Oh My God Hel, that site has Melissa's divorce papers!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/missydiv1.html

And it has my backstage concert rider!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/rivers/rivers1.html

Can I sue?!
Don't worry about it. If your Emmy and Grammy aren't enough confirmation that you've made it, you've been featured on the smoking gun, you're A-list, now, babe. They posted Floyd's death certificate, you know the hepatitis attack, I needed that covered up, so I sued and won and now it's off, I mean you know how I am about hiring lawyers and winning.

Mrs. Peel
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Maher has always had the hots for black women...

That pic of homegirl isn't very flattering but I'm sure it is a woman :lol: As someone already said it..he ain't no prize either!

lizchris
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Maher has always had the hots for black women...

That pic of homegirl isn't very flattering but I'm sure it is a woman :lol: As someone already said it..he ain't no prize either!

I wonder what black women see in him other than $, because he is butt ugly!

Rocketta
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:11 PM
I wonder what black women see in him other than $, because he is butt ugly!
He is ugly but he's funny and rich and that can help a lot...:unsure:

The suit sounds like a big old extortion plot if you ask me...:rolleyes: