silverwhite
Chevina
broncosven
L'AVOCaT
crazillo
andrew_uk
jrm
K&J Fan

Yes, most players have some free time, so the second ever Pick-Your-Winner PAW Magazine is coming! The editor (like SpikeyAidan was last time) will be responsible for posting the articles and editing spelling mistakes, formatting e.t.c, and also will decide on the theme. There are unlimited positions for the General Article Writers and the Gossip writers, but a limit of one Ranking Reporter. Anyone is capable of creative idea's too ;)

I'm hoping that maybe andrew_uk, WTA Handicapper, bionic71 or crazillo could be the editor, but it can be anyone! :wavey:

Please sign up for what position you like, or create a position of your own!

silverwhite
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Could I be a General Article Writer please? :)

Chunchun
Nov 12th, 2004, 07:50 AM
gr8 :bounce: :bounce: another PAW magazine :woohoo:

broncosven
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Always happy to help out . . . just tell me what to do

Hachiko
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:11 AM
I can interview?

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:40 AM
sven, i remember you writing an article about 4 months ago, on single players from small nations? you asked people some questions? maybe if you still have that, that would be great :yeah:

If not, maybe you could do an article on a player or focus on a particular country? :)

Be creative! thanks for signing up :D :wavey:

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Chevina, of course you can interview! Go right ahead (on anything you like) :bounce:

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Go right ahead Silverwhite! :worship: :bounce:

Please send your articles to me or Aidan (i hope this is O.K) and Aidan and I will forward it to the "future" editor :)

silverwhite
Nov 12th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Go right ahead Silverwhite! :worship: :bounce:

Please send your articles to me or Aidan (i hope this is O.K) and Aidan and I will forward it to the "future" editor :)

Do you have any suggestions on what I can write?

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Do you have any suggestions on what I can write?

Maybe you could write a list of all the title winners this year? and then maybe comment on them?

or you could match up some PAW players with some WTA players ?

:wavey: thanks

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Some ideas:

“The PAWaholics and rehab centre”
“Instruction: Risk it or play it safe”
“PAW Yearly Awards Predictions”
“Country Feature: Belgium”
“PAW Fed Cup semi/final outlook”
“The Rising stars”
"Player Diary #2 - (for any PAW player)"

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=123213 --> the last PAW Mag (:lol: @ ~zelda~'s article :p:kiss: )

crazillo
Nov 12th, 2004, 01:16 PM

I would like to be a general articles writer. :)

I would like to do an article about "PAW - Going for your favourites or your succes?"
My article PAW Friendship could be included. :)

blerr
Nov 12th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I'd LOVE to help in some way. sign me up :wavey:

andrew_uk
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM
I can't committ to being the editor for sure yet, but I'm sure I could write an article or make some contribution of some sort :wavey:

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Thanks «§h[]®T¤AY» and crazillo!

You can use some of those ideas or make some of your own :D have fun :bounce:

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I can't committ to being the editor for sure yet, but I'm sure I could write an article or make some contribution of some sort :wavey:

Thanks andy :wavey: The same goes for you, you can use an idea from what Aidan wrote, or create your own!

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Oh, and i think i'd better say:

Please post here what you are going to write about. Otherwise two or more people could be doing the same thing! ;)

andrew_uk
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Well I could do another on Fed Cup maybe, I mean I could do a round up on the entire 2004 competition and remind those about the race to the 2005 world group although it was in the last edition, it would be good to have a quick recap as it's nearer now ;)

In fact I just had a brainwave, I could also write an article on my tense race to the championships :lol:

andrew_uk
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Another idea - maybe an interview with sandg on how he does the rankings. He could uncover his secrets lol :p For example, just how does he get the rankings done so quickly? Is it a programme or is he simply a wizz? :lol:

Hachiko
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:47 PM
I will be interviewing Pojana!

andrew_uk
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:48 PM
And of course I'd be more then happy to do some more PAW songs lol :dance:

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Another idea - maybe an interview with sandg on how he does the rankings. He could uncover his secrets lol :p For example, just how does he get the rankings done so quickly? Is it a programme or is he simply a wizz? :lol:

o.k, great idea :yeah:

Hayato
Nov 12th, 2004, 11:21 PM
And of course I'd be more then happy to do some more PAW songs lol :dance:

:lol: http://smileys.******************/cat/5/5_1_116.gif :lol:

I will hopefully interview Mr_Molik :yeah:

Also, i will do an article on matching up PAW Players with their similiar WTA player :lol:

broncosven
Nov 13th, 2004, 07:43 AM
sven, i remember you writing an article about 4 months ago, on single players from small nations? you asked people some questions? maybe if you still have that, that would be great :yeah:

If not, maybe you could do an article on a player or focus on a particular country? :)

Be creative! thanks for signing up :D :wavey:

Thats fine mate i still have most of my questions and responses

basically it was an article on Paw growth through out the world !!

When do u need them by ??

andrew_uk
Nov 13th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Me and Ranadalara spoke on MSN, and I will be interviewing him to uncover the reasons behind his obsession with Paraguay :lol:

silverwhite
Nov 13th, 2004, 02:20 PM

I could do that. :)

Hayato
Nov 13th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Thats fine mate i still have most of my questions and responses

basically it was an article on Paw growth through out the world !!

When do u need them by ??

Anytime you finish! :bounce: Hopefully we can get all articles finished by early December :D

Hayato
Nov 14th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Note: Interview = General Article Writers

:wavey:

Hachiko
Nov 14th, 2004, 03:05 AM
An interview and an article are completely different things.

Hayato
Nov 14th, 2004, 05:31 AM
I finished my article/interview with Mr_Molik, it all has been formatted and is ready to post :yeah: I hope others are up to the same stage ;)

silverwhite
Nov 14th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I finished my article/interview with Mr_Molik, it all has been formatted and is ready to post :yeah: I hope others are up to the same stage ;)

When will the magazine be published? sandg has gone on holiday so the interview will have to wait till Friday.

Hayato
Nov 14th, 2004, 11:48 PM
hopefully the magazine will be published in early December, but of course it depends on whether we find an editor or not, and how long it takes for people to write articles ;)

crazillo
Nov 15th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Can I write about PAW Germany?

jrm
Nov 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I will try to write a spicy (bitchy) atricle; i only need an inspiration!

Hayato
Nov 15th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Can I write about PAW Germany?

sure! :bounce:

K&J fan
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:37 AM
Good thing to see there is coming another magazine :yeah:

I still have an unpublished article : "10 reasons why PAW is my favourite game". I hope it can be useful, just let me know :wavey:

andrew_uk
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I have a brand new idea which could be a regular feature - an agony aunt section. Will players please write in with your PAW problems to Auntie Pawline ;)

Hayato
Nov 17th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Auntie Pawline :p :lol: :lol: :yeah:

andrew_uk
Nov 17th, 2004, 08:05 PM
For some reason I think Shane (bionic71) would make a fantastic Auntie Pawline :lol: especially after the YEC Preview he wrote :p

bionic71
Nov 17th, 2004, 09:27 PM
For some reason I think Shane (bionic71) would make a fantastic Auntie Pawline :lol: especially after the YEC Preview he wrote :p
I don't have much spare time at the moment... very busy time for me, otherwise I would be able to contribute more.

However, I am in occasional contact with the delightful Auntie Pawline...
and I know she loves a bit of counselling.....she is currently researching alternative therapies in Eastern Mongolia (some of which are highly controversial).
She may be difficult to contact, as post in that region is notoriously unreliable.......I'll see what I can do.
If a few agony aunt letters come my way then Auntie Pawline would be happy to respond I am sure.

Hachiko
Nov 18th, 2004, 03:08 AM
I will be interviewing Aidan!

silverwhite
Nov 23rd, 2004, 05:15 AM
Have we got an editor yet?

Hayato
Nov 23rd, 2004, 05:17 AM
not yet :sad:

Hayato
Nov 26th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Deadline For Articles: DECEMBER 20th!

If i make a deadline, this will hurry people up ;)

So far I have recieved 1 article (from myself) :o :p.

Please write guys!

andrew_uk
Dec 6th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Ben, I will PM your questions soon, and I can exclusive reveal that I will be doing a special 'PAW goes to the Movies' Section'. My lips are sealed :lol:

Hayato
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:45 PM
10 days to go till deadline :p and so far: 1 article.

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 10th, 2004, 01:04 AM
:(

Hayato
Dec 10th, 2004, 01:07 AM
please write some- there's plenty to write about!

Hayato
Dec 10th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Well there's been a lot of talk about this (via MSN) and now i think people are getting a move on ;) :D

Hayato
Dec 11th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Hope nobody minds that i changed the title of this thread for some attention :devil:

I just want articles!!

andrew_uk
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Ben's interview is underway and the PAW movie songs are currently being done :) Jodie Foster is gonna wish she played PAWllulah and not Tallulah :lol:

Hayato
Dec 12th, 2004, 02:02 AM
i think we have a total of 4 articles now :D

1.Mr_Molik Interview
2.SpikeyAidan's article
3.Ranadalara interview
4.PAWllulah ;)

Hayato
Dec 17th, 2004, 07:19 AM
ok this is a bit sad now. i doubt whether this magazine will ever be published.

broncosven
Dec 17th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Mine is about half way done

quite busy now since its around xmas . . should have it too you in a few days

Hayato
Dec 17th, 2004, 07:30 AM
thanks sven! 5 articles now :D ;)

Hayato
Dec 17th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Phew, thanks to silverwhite with a great article --> 6 articles

Probability of being PAW Mag published: 50%

Hayato
Dec 17th, 2004, 08:37 PM
If Aidan and Andrew can't publish the magazine, i will have to :scared: so i think it's best if someone else does it, lol ;)

Hachiko
Dec 18th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Aidan & I just finished our interview!
I have to format it and stuff before we can publish it though.

:wavey:

Zhao
Dec 18th, 2004, 10:49 PM
*BANG TABLE*

WHERE IS THE ARTICLE??? :lol:

Hayato
Dec 19th, 2004, 01:58 AM
*BANG TABLE*

WHERE IS THE ARTICLE??? :lol:

well where is yours? :p

Hayato
Dec 19th, 2004, 01:58 AM
7 Articles. Now we are getting somewhere :D thanks guys :bounce:

Hayato
Dec 19th, 2004, 02:13 AM
someone could do some juicy gossip :lick:

e.g beautyispink and chevina's marriage.

andrew_uk
Dec 20th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Ben - don't worry too much about the Mag being done by a certain date, if we can get some material done, then we can negotiate a date when it's more realistic :) Everybody including myself will be busy during the Christmas period too. Also my articles are still being published but I'm getting through them and they should be ready soon :wavey:

beauty_is_pink
Dec 20th, 2004, 09:13 PM
someone could do some juicy gossip :lick:

e.g beautyispink and chevina's marriage.Good idea ;)

Hayato
Dec 20th, 2004, 09:15 PM
i would just like to get the mag published before next season, that is all ;)

crazillo
Dec 20th, 2004, 09:23 PM
I am still working on the article about PAW Germany, be sure.... But it is too much and I deleted some parts again, I will need time, but I will find it in my holidays I hope!

Hayato
Dec 20th, 2004, 09:30 PM
thank you very much guys :hug:

We should hopefully have around 10 articles before the end of the year :D

crazillo
Dec 20th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I think I will be able to send it until there. I am not sure if I can format it in time though.....

Hayato
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
thanks sascha :hug:

Hayato
Dec 27th, 2004, 06:37 AM
bbbbuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmppppppp

Hayato
Dec 31st, 2004, 01:37 AM
please write/send articles!!!!!!!!

we are almost up to the 2005 season, not a chance of being published before, but lets not get even more behind!

416_Man
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:04 PM
Hey if you need or want any more, I have one kinda like my signature on how present day women's tennis is made up with a whole lotta fashion. If you'd like it- I would be happy to send it :D