PDA

View Full Version : Your Life This Week

Cassius
Nov 11th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Aries: (March 21—April 19)
You're perfectly content curling up in your room with a good book, which is fortunate, considering how you'll be spending the next five to seven years for manslaughter.

Taurus: (April. 20—May 20)
You'll never be quite the same again after that Bible you've been thumping all these years finally has enough and beats the living shit out of you.

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
The mousetrap you built is indeed better, but the bludgeoning part will prevent people from beating a path to your door.

Cancer: (June 22—July 22)
You'll be shunned when the man you famously taught to fish dies of mercury poisoning.

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22)
Opening a free amusement park was a great idea, but people will be revolted by your idea of amusement.

Virgo: (Aug. 23—Sept. 22)
There are no words to express your complicated feelings toward that special someone, which is unfortunate, because she will fail to understand the hand gestures.

Libra: (Sept. 23—Oct. 23)
People might praise the ineffable human qualities of your post-lyric poetry now, but after you're gone, all they'll talk about is your great parties.
Scorpio: (Oct. 24—Nov. 21)
You only get one chance to make a first impression—literally, in your case, as you'll only meet one more person for the rest of your life.

Sagittarius: (Nov. 22—Dec. 21)
Judging by that lightheaded, dreamy feeling, this would be a good week to finally start some new meals.

Capricorn: (Dec. 22—Jan. 19)
Years from now, when most of the old onomatopoeia have gone out of style, the unique sound of your bursting body will still be in daily use.

Aquarius: (Jan. 20—Feb. 18)
This week, you'll learn some important life lessons about sharing, admitting when you're wrong, and whether it's the volts or the amps that kill you.

Pisces: (Feb. 19—March 20)
Your feeling that the people you work with are dragging you down is borne out by the Norstar Telecommunications rope you'll find wrapped around your ankles.

Helen Lawson
Nov 11th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Cancer: (June 22—July 22)
You'll be shunned when the man you famously taught to fish dies of mercury poisoning.
Don't say that!!!!! Floyd and I were HUGE deep sea fishers and I taught the twins how to deep sea fish, too. I better call them and tell them to lay off fish this week!

AjdeNate!
Nov 11th, 2004, 01:56 PM
This week, you'll learn some important life lessons about sharing, admitting when you're wrong, and whether it's the volts or the amps that kill you.
Volts, amps.... hmmmm, I've already taken my chances with lightning. I'll sit this one out.

Ekkekko
Nov 11th, 2004, 02:32 PM

:shrug:

skanky~skanketta
Nov 11th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22)
Opening a free amusement park was a great idea, but people will be revolted by your idea of amusement.

how weird, i was thinking of opening up one this week....with lots of whips and chains involved.

Ting
Nov 11th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Scorpio: (Oct. 24—Nov. 21)
You only get one chance to make a first impression—literally, in your case, as you'll only meet one more person for the rest of your life.
:eek:

veryborednow
Nov 11th, 2004, 03:53 PM
You'll never be quite the same again after that Bible you've been thumping all these years finally has enough and beats the living shit out of you.
And what if I'm an athiest Taurean?

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 11th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Aries: (March 21—April 19)
You're perfectly content curling up in your room with a good book, which is fortunate, considering how you'll be spending the next five to seven years for manslaughter.
:lol: :eek: :scared: That's not very friendly! :p That's it, I'm just staying indoors all week and that way nothing bad will come! :p

daniela86
Nov 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM

oh noooooooo too unfair, i 'm unlucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK Fluffy
Nov 11th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Oh dear, manslaughter charges! :sad:

Crazy Canuck
Nov 11th, 2004, 11:09 PM
And what if I'm an athiest Taurean?
We're going to be punished for what the bible thumping ones did. :sad:

Joana
Nov 11th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Whoops, gotta be careful of that Bible. :scared: