PDA

View Full Version : sponsor

cakiteror
Nov 10th, 2004, 07:56 AM
hi,guys
does anyone know anithing about maries sponsor situation?
i would really,really like her to play wearing nike!

Mark Spruce
Nov 10th, 2004, 12:05 PM
At the moment I am not to sure, for sure I think that she does not have a sponsor. I hope that she will sign again with Nike or they will sign her up again.

mark

Andy.
Nov 10th, 2004, 10:35 PM
She is coming to the end of her career so maybe a sponsor will not happen because she will not be playing for much longer and her results of late have not been that good. But she is still very popular and deserves and sponsor.

NicoMary
Nov 11th, 2004, 10:12 AM
She might have had a problem with Nike because such a good player can't be forget by brands...Reebook, Puma, Lacoste.... should have ask her if she wasn't anymore with Nike...we will see in 2005..because her actual outfit is UGLY:sad:

spindoctor
Nov 11th, 2004, 10:29 AM
According to a friend of mine who's better in the "know" says that negotiations are going on. However these things don't see a daylight until the deal is officially made so I have do this :tape: too :lol:

SpremPierceLover
Nov 12th, 2004, 10:28 AM
She is coming to the end of her career so maybe a sponsor will not happen because she will not be playing for much longer and her results of late have not been that good. But she is still very popular and deserves and sponsor.Any Sponsor would be interested to support such a confronting body also/evenmore!! if she's a senior mature player !!! :drool: (If Kournykova was judged on her results....!!!)GOGO Lovely Mature Mary :fiery: :hearts: :kiss:

Mark Spruce
Nov 12th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Any Sponsor would be interested to support such a confronting body also/evenmore!! if she's a senior mature player !!! :drool: (If Kournykova was judged on her results....!!!)GOGO Lovely Mature Mary :fiery: :hearts: :kiss:
Totally Agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary is such a HONEY !!!!:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::ang el::angel:

Mark