PDA

View Full Version : Question: Would Bush be impeached by the Democrats if he was having an affair?

Tennis Fool
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:54 AM
This is sort of an open response to Fingon's post. You say that the way Democrats have reacted to Bush's reelection has been disturbing. Well, the Republicans were beyond disturbed when Clinton was elected after the great Reagan/Bush I years.

Do you remember the record-number of vile books that were written about him and Hilary Clinton during his term? Remember the non-story of Whitewater? Remember Ken Starr?

The good of Repubs just couldn't let it go. They were just frothing at the mouth. Clinton never went to war like Bush I? How we he know how to lead the country in wartime? Clinton had an affair and lied? Let's remove him from office, NOW!

Democrats aren't thinking that way. They just hope to have some good jokes to soothe them the next four years...

Philbo
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:57 AM
If that happened, Bush had better be impeached by the religious fucking right for lacking MORALITY!

The democrats shouldnt have to do a thing if the conservatives truley live their MORALS and VALUES.

kiwifan
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:59 AM
If he lied under oath?

Sure. :devil:

Justeenium
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:03 AM
If he lied under oath?

Sure. :devil:beaten

Philbo
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:06 AM
What about the lies he has told regarding WMD's? Does it not count because it wasnt under oath?

Monique
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:11 AM
If he lied under oath?

Sure. :devil:that's true, but he's not the only one lying... remember the State of the Union speech :devil: ? the mission accomplished one? Saddam's ties with 9/11? the Chad terrorism connection? maybe we should distrust them all!

Tennis Fool
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:14 AM
He was referring to Democrats ON THIS BOARD.No need for the extreme bold :confused: He said he was concerned it was reflected of the greater culture.

Tennis Fool
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:16 AM
beatenI think Kiwifan was being sarcastic.

But Justeenium...you would want Bush impeached if you found out he was cheating on Laura, and lied about it under oath? You'd want him *gone*?

kiwifan
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:18 AM
maybe we should distrust them all!Ahh, you've reached the correct starting point. :yeah:
Now you're ready for intelligent realistic political discussions. :wavey:

Justeenium
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:21 AM
I think Kiwifan was being sarcastic.

But Justeenium...you would want Bush impeached if you found out he was cheating on Laura, and lied about it under oath? You'd want him *gone*?when I say "beaten" that means I was going to say what kiwifan said but he beat me to it.

and TF, you asked if he would be impeached, and I think he would, you didn't ask whether or not he should be thrown out.

Tennis Fool
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:24 AM
when I say "beaten" that means I was going to say what kiwifan said but he beat me to it.

and TF, you asked if he would be impeached, and I think he would, you didn't ask whether or not he should be thrown out.
No, I asked if you wanted an impeachment and eventual removal from office. You, specifically.

Justeenium
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:26 AM
No, I asked if you wanted an impeachment and eventual removal from office. You, specifically.well I was talking about the thread title, but anyways, yes I think he should be removed and even if it he didn't lie under oath about it if it was someone who worked under him.

Tennis Fool
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:36 AM
well I was talking about the thread title, but anyways, yes I think he should be removed and even if it he didn't lie under oath about it if it was someone who worked under him.
Ok. :)

(Makes a mental note to bump thread in any emergency situation).