PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Manhattan people - HELP ME!!!

shap_half
Nov 10th, 2004, 12:59 AM
I've got some old friends coming into the city to visit me tomorrow and we're going out for happy hour and dinner.

Do you guys know of any good restaurants that have good happy hour deals? My friends are kinda upscale people so the trendier the better!!

BTW, Agave in the West Village has a great House Margarita and during happy hour it is only 4.50!!! And the restaurant is very, very good as well. Very trendy and very reasonably priced meals!

Bankhead Bounce
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:26 AM
you're from manhattan and you've gotta ask? i thought y'all knew everything. lol now i don't feel so bad being from jersey. :p

Helen Lawson
Nov 10th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Go to "21" and order the calves liver for everyone in your party without asking them first what they want.

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
If you want a very Island feel, go to Negril on West 3rd between Thompson and Laguardia about a block west of NYU Law School...Dont go to the one on 23rd street...The one on West 3rd is so cool and they have live Island music in the basement after 6pm and the food is to die for...:cool:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 10th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Go to "21" and order the calves liver for everyone in your party without asking them first what they want.
Get out of the 80's bitch...:rolleyes: If you want to high post suggest Butta or Nobu or Balthazar or Sarafina or Serandipity 3...:p