PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Favorite Beatles Album?

MisterQ
Nov 10th, 2004, 12:07 AM
:wavey: I'm a big fan of this group, and I would be interested to see which album you enjoy the most. There isn't enough room in the poll to put all the albums, but I listed the ones I thought people would be most likely to vote for.

kiwifan
Nov 10th, 2004, 12:47 AM
I love Hard Days Night, Revolver and Rubber Soul the most (voted for the one that I thought would get the least votes. :angel: )

MisterQ
Nov 10th, 2004, 12:59 AM
It's a very good, choice, kiwifan. :yeah: I love that album too.

Martian Willow
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:00 AM
I voted for the White Album but I like they're early stuff too. They were better when they were taking speed than when they were taking acid. :)

MisterQ
Nov 10th, 2004, 05:16 AM
:lol: that's a good analysis, Willow

Craigy
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Sorry, don't like the beatles :tape:

BUBI
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Difficult choice between Abbey Road and Revolver :shrug:

Craigy
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak Freak
Shut your mouth "no name"
I'm 14, I'm sure you couldn't finad many 14 year olds who actually like the beatles :ras:

Sam's Slave
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Shut your mouth "no name"
I'm 14, I'm sure you couldn't finad many 14 year olds who actually like the beatles :ras:

i don't like the beatles neither...
and i'm much older than you...
but i voted the white album...helter skelter... :devil:

ampers&
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:20 PM
:scratch: The Beatles????? :shrug:

BUBI
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Revolver, Rubber Soul, Abbey Road, White Album and I have a thing for Let it Be :hearts:

You know...

Actually the Beatles were so perfect I love each and everyone one of those albums equally. I voted for Abbey Road becuase it was their last recorded one.
Me too :wavey:
I've been watching beatles anthology on dvd lately, they are one of the best bands ever. :bowdown:

Craigy
Aug 10th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Umm I liked them when I was 14 :ras:
so that's you.
You are weird :tape:

controlfreak
Aug 11th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Sgt Pepper is the only one I really "know" as an album. All their other songs I heard either individually or on the greatest hits compilations. But from what I've heard the White Album is the classic everyman's choice and Rubber Soul is the hardcore fan's private choice.

Jem
Aug 11th, 2005, 02:39 AM
I voted for Abbey Road, but Sgt. Pepper was right up there as one of my favorites. Actually, I liked most of their albums and have their complete collection -- on vinyl!