Hey Hells,do you know anything about this:
Monroe’s Lesbian Affair
06 August 2004

Related Articles:
Marilyn Monroe
Related Links:
Marilyn Monroe
RainbowNetwork is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Sexy screen siren Marilyn Monroe had a lesbian affair with film star Joan Crawford according to secret tapes that have just been discovered.

The revelations were discovered by Matthew Smith, who is currently writing a book on Monroe. The tapes were made while the star was having therapy.

"She described an intimate moment in some detail and told how she and Joan had sex," he said.

Marilyn was heard saying: "I told her straight out I didn't much enjoy doing it with a woman.

"After I turned her down she got spiteful."

Monroe also revealed that her second husband, baseball legend Joe DiMaggio, was a let-down in bed.

She said: "Marrying him was a mistake. He wasn't that interested."
you weren't a notch on joan's bedpost were ya Helen??

www.rainbownetwork.com/

Pamela Shriver
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Predatory Lesbian
Alex Stevenson's mom will be terrified.

Helen Lawson
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Hon, this has been Hollywood lore for like 50 years. But I never heard it was on tape. Crawford viciously attacked Marilyn in public a lot in the 1950's to the press and others. The rumor was that Marilyn had turned her down for sex. Who knows? The only kind of lesbian "smear" I can recall about Crawford was that Christina wrote in "Mommie Dearest" that Joan liked to get drunk and then want to sleep in the maid's bed, with the maid in it. Who knows about leaden-heart Tina's veracity, though.

I think it's all rumor. Marilyn was a real unprofessional trainwreck who was a nightmare to work with. Some say lateness and crap she pulled on the set of Clark Gable's last move cost Clark Gable his life as he died at the end I think and it was shot in the desert. It was The Misfits. Crawford and Gable had had a huge affair in the 1930's. I think this is why Crawford despised Marilyn, not from being sexually rebuffed by her.

Marilyn did it with Shelley Winters, though. Maybe Marilyn was just shitting her therapist?

Helen Lawson
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Oh, also, I knew Crawford socially and she never came on to me. So she has to be straight, I mean, I was like a smokin' hot hardbody in the 1940's.

ToeTag
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:17 PM
:lol: Its a good thing DiMaggio is dead considering she said he was a "let down in bed"!! Woops.
Shelley Winters!oy vey. :tape:

Helen Lawson
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:21 PM
It was a young, much thinner Shelley, like pre-A Place in the Sun, even.

Shelley wasn't a train wreck when she was young.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/8521/Biography00.jpg

Mrs. Peel
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:38 PM
It was a young, much thinner Shelley, like pre-A Place in the Sun, even.

Shelley wasn't a train wreck when she was young.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/8521/Biography00.jpg

No she wasn't at all.....She and Marlon Brando had an intense heated affair.... when he was at his hottest! :lick:

Helen Lawson
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:55 PM
I forgot about Brando. I think she also had an affair with Cary Grant. In fact, I think Shelley "got around."

http://www.pc-fenster.de/gzrhsw02.jpg

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Boy...they were fucking like jack rabbits in Hollywood eh?