PDA

View Full Version : I think Im going to throw up, just went to church and ...

"Sluggy"
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:41 PM
I cant believe what people say. :devil: I work right near an ancient catholic church. :angel: ive always like christianity and chatholicism so i just went inside to look at the burning candles and and paitings and stained glass. :) then in another room there was a woman selling religious paintings. well she came over and talked me ear off. She basically said that only catholics go to heaven, that the materilism weve experienced in the last 100 years was caused by the Jews :fiery: , that the sins of the catholic church such as the spanish inquisition were just minor errors, :confused: forget about what she said about contraception and homosexuality. :( I think i am going to puke. :tape: The american Catholics i know and have met are an awesome lot. I used to hang out a bit with a fireman crowd in NY and these guys were on the level. How do the let lunatics like this woman out of the mosestary? Maybe its a french thing. You can be sure that if i support the Catholic Church it'll be in my home town in NJ, not in France. :mad: She doesnt even respect the Catholic churchs own admissions, modifications, and dogma, etc.

jcaprulez
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I never liked religious people. Don't be brainwashed.

"Sluggy"
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:04 PM
oh im already sufficiently brainwashed; I just spoke to a colleague, an american, and she reassured me as i already know, that there are not many catholics like that in the States... and even in France. She was the lunatic exception, and i hope she stays cloistered away so as not to scare away lost sheep. She is like a bad advertisement.