it is snowing where i live
this is very unusual for this time
i live in northern bavaria and
if it is snowing in bavaria then in southern bavaria at this time
this is really great - i like it :)

i took a pic out of my window

Kuilli
Nov 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM
That is so cool. :D Hope you get enough snow to have a snowball fight. ;)

GoDominique
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Not here. :sad:

Although last year it snowed heavily on Oct. 24th. :eek:

Steff_forever
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:58 PM
same in Landshut, on grass it doesn't vanish, this damn white water (3-6 mm)
omg Wann wird's mal wieder richtig Sommer, ein Sommer wie er ...

spartanfan
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:17 PM
excuse my ignorance but where exactly is southern bavaria? Is that Germany or Switzerland?

Steff_forever
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:24 PM
excuse my ignorance but where exactly is southern bavaria? Is that Germany or Switzerland? Gemany

I just said it cause 60 km notheast of Munich snow is as rare as in the vicinity of matthias' home at the beginning of Nov.
near the Alps (northern Austria and Switzerland) they have already 10 to 20cm snow to say nothing of the Alps itselves

Steff_forever
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:27 PM
excuse my ignorance but where exactly is southern bavaria? Is that Germany or Switzerland?
where are you comin from ? What natural disasters do you face now and then ?

"Sluggy"
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:43 PM
That is very pretty... Germany is nice, especailly Bavaria!

jcaprulez
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:56 PM
It doesn't snow here until late December, at the earliest. I'd say most of our snow comes in January or February

propi
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Hey, that's :cool:

Venus Forever
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:25 PM
It snowed here, in Albany, NY yesterday.

I admit it only came down for like 10 minutes, and didn't stick, but it still snowed.

crazillo
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:32 PM
In Aachen it is cold, but did not snow yet. I know it snowed in Bad Kissingen.

ghosts
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:34 PM
In Stuttgart it's snowing too :)
still no snow blanket tho

crazillo
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:36 PM
A friend of mine even skied last week.

Bacardi
Nov 9th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Snow already :hearts:
Now I know why 2 of my relatives live in Barvaria. Hopefully at the beginning of 2005, I'll be joining them.

Nice picture Matthias, thanks for sharing! :) Do you like any winter sports, skiing, snowboarding, snow ball fights? :D

snoop
Nov 9th, 2004, 05:46 PM
half an hour ago it started to snow here too :yippee:

Andy Mac
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:45 PM
its snowed yesterday in toronto.....and my aunt in calgary was skiing

salima
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:53 PM
it is snowing where i live
this is very unusual for this time
i live in northern bavaria and
if it is snowing in bavaria then in southern bavaria at this time
this is really great - i like it :)

i took a pic out of my window
I heard it on the tlf. it is snowing in Heidelberg:bounce: :bounce:

but not here:sad: , but up on the hill, maybee tonight;)

thelittlestelf
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:57 PM
It was snowing here in New England yesterday!

Andy Mac
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:58 PM
u a patriots fan? lol

croat123
Nov 9th, 2004, 10:47 PM
i live in south florida and it's still around 30 degrees (C) here and dry and sunny :cool:

i'm going skiing in march tho! can't wait to see snow again!!

Steff_forever
Nov 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM
i live in south florida and it's still around 30 degrees (C) here and dry and sunny :cool:

i'm going skiing in march tho! can't wait to see snow again!!
you lucky one ...

I just thought about exile on Tasmania ...

grmbl
Nov 9th, 2004, 11:17 PM
I wanna have snow tooooo!! :bounce:

kes
Nov 10th, 2004, 01:16 AM
you lucky one ...

I just thought about exile on Tasmania ...Hey!! i was born in Tasmania!! :) :)

Nice pic Matthias - i love digital cameras - i think we should all take a pic of
'out our window' and post it don't you think?? would be very interesting.

spartanfan
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:49 PM
where are you comin from ? What natural disasters do you face now and then ?

Well, I grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and we got lots of snow, usually from late November til March or April, but now live in Atlanta, Georgia, where usually we just have extremely oppressive heat in the summer and fairly mild winters with little to no snow. In fact whenever there is a report that there might be snow the whole city practically shuts down. Schools close, business close, frantic people rush the grocery stores and buy up everything that isn't bolted down and if it actually does snow its usually just a dusting and melts within a day. I think today its suppose to be in the mid-60's F.

XaDavK_Kapri
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
No snow in Montréal yet... Should come soon, though. It's getting colder outside by the minute :sad: I hate it when the minus sign starts showing more and more often on TV :lol:

daniela86
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I'm so jealous!!!!!!! I adore the snow :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: You're very lucky!!!Last year, there was a lot of snow in Serbia, hope we'll have the same luck in December this year!! Today it's 17°C, so baddd!

jrm
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Started to snow where i live today - I HATE SNOW!!!

Steff_forever
Nov 10th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Well, I grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan and we got lots of snow, usually from late November til March or April, but now live in Atlanta, Georgia, where usually we just have extremely oppressive heat in the summer and fairly mild winters with little to no snow. In fact whenever there is a report that there might be snow the whole city practically shuts down. Schools close, business close, frantic people rush the grocery stores and buy up everything that isn't bolted down and if it actually does snow its usually just a dusting and melts within a day. I think today its suppose to be in the mid-60's F.
:D
Georgia on my mind. Are southern states really so vulnerable to sudden blizzards (or northerns); I guess it's like in Greece then with all the traffic jams if there's snow on the streets, isn't it ? But these influxes of cold air are very rare in your home-state with the nearby Atlantic, the southern position and the persisting mild winds from the south, right ? That's really enviable. And I like Blues & Blues-Rock of the South, an enjoyable linkup.
When I see snow every day in Feb. and March from my window I dislike it and then every sign of spring refreshes my brain cells; but I like it if it snows just before Christmas, cause people get somehow nostalgic then.

Emola
Nov 10th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Started to snow where i live today - I HATE SNOW!!!Me too :lol: Its safe to say, Im not a big fan. I wouldnt care if I never saw any snow again.

Darop.
Nov 10th, 2004, 05:41 PM
It was 3°C in Italy which is simply CRAZY for this time of year...

Only last thursday it was 23°...

Spunky83
Nov 10th, 2004, 05:47 PM
I live in Dusseldorf, near cologne and it rarely snows here and itīs never really that cold compared to other german cities, but I today it was snowing here as well.

I woke up at six in the morning and the first thing I heard on the radio was that thereīs snow outside...it thought I was still dreaming, but it was true...3 degrees and it was snowing like hell (at least thatīs what I felt) and my damn bus took more than 20 minutes to arrive at the station...I was soooo pissed!!!

CooCooCachoo
Nov 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I am so jealous of you :woohoo: I love snow :)

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 11th, 2004, 12:29 AM
We never get snow :sad: only frost :p

Bacardi
Nov 11th, 2004, 03:43 AM
I already bought my new snowboarding gear for this year :yippee:

I can't wait..... LET IT SNOW :woohoo:

Zamboni
Nov 11th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I wanna have snow tooooo!! :bounce:
move to Limburg - they had 10cm yesterday :eek:

KoOlMaNsEaN