PDA

View Full Version : Green Day

selking
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Got home from the concert about an hour ago and let me just say that this was the best night i have ever had. My hero/god Billie Joe was five feet away from me and he put on a kick ass show. They were alot of explosions and of corse the great songs. If anyone has the tour coming near their town..... GO AND SEE IT!!!

geegables
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:28 AM
doesnt come to aus till next year :(:(

selking
Nov 10th, 2004, 01:57 AM
i am really considering going to the lat us one on the 24. they just amaze me

beauty_is_pink
Nov 10th, 2004, 01:58 AM
ugh. they were in Toronto a few nights ago. i missed my chance :(

great band :worship:

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 10th, 2004, 01:59 AM
:worship: im jealous

Bacardi
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:12 AM
:worship: im jealous

Wait, you do know Green Day was part of the Anti-Bush movement don't you? Therefore they go against all your republican beliefs. Don't believe me, go to http://www.punkvoter.com or even better, go to CDnow.com and look up Rock Against Bush Vol 2. Their song is the first track on the disk. :nerner:

Bacardi
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Selking, glad you enjoyed it. Green Day Kicks ass, they are one band that's kept the good stuff coming out. Ever since Dookie, it's been rockin! :)

Did you get involved in any mosh pits? (I went to see Story of the Year, a few months ago, and was pushed into one. I also saw Rooney, but that was a more mellow show. I stole the guitarists pick afterwards. :lol: )

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Wait, you do know Green Day was part of the Anti-Bush movement don't you? Therefore they go against all your republican beliefs. Don't believe me, go to http://www.punkvoter.com or even better, go to CDnow.com and look up Rock Against Bush Vol 2. Their song is the first track on the disk. :nerner:
do you ever stop? lol
im more open minded than you thinkg
im not anti-anything except anti-psychos like bacardi

selking
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:19 AM
http://www.greenday.com/photos/live_la091604/photo1.jpg
My god/idol/hero

selking
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Selking, glad you enjoyed it. Green Day Kicks ass, they are one band that's kept the good stuff coming out. Ever since Dookie, it's been rockin! :)

Did you get involved in any mosh pits? (I went to see Story of the Year, a few months ago, and was pushed into one. I also saw Rooney, but that was a more mellow show. I stole the guitarists pick afterwards. :lol: )

No, no mosh pit for me. I was not going anywhere when I was as close to billie as i was

selking
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:08 AM
ok so i think i am going to go to san fransicso to see them. its gonna cost me over 200 dollars but ITS GREENDAY

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:08 AM
only 200 dollars to go to san fran lol
then i would

selking
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:32 AM
yea its pretty good. Like 187 for ticket round trip and then 30 for the concert ticket

selking
May 10th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Well just git back from my second time seeing them and it was pretty good. It was in Madisona nd it was fucking crazy. I had to get dragged out along with around 100 other people because of the inability to breath. Green Day was just as good from the seats tho... and My Chem was ok, i couldnt really watch much of it considering i was haelping girls off of the floor the whole time

sarza
May 10th, 2005, 02:14 PM
I seen them a couple of times now, great fun :D

Andy Mac
May 10th, 2005, 07:35 PM
ugh. they were in Toronto a few nights ago. i missed my chance :(

great band :worship:
what when? howocme i wasnt notified?
i guess im just anther "american idiot"