PDA

View Full Version : The Super sandg Appreciation Thread for service to PAW

andrew_uk
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:29 PM
This thread is for you all to post your messages of gratititude and appreciation for the incredible service sandg gave to this year :hatoff:

andrew_uk
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Sandg,

I would like to thank you for all your hard work, committment and dedication to PAW 2004. I think everyone will agree with me that if it wasn't for you, PAW could have been in danger. I know we have a number of league managers who all work extremely hard, but when one of us is busy or has not got enough time to help with PAW, we can always rely on you sandg. You have always offered to run tournaments when people have had to cancel running a tournament. The amount of time and effort that you put into the ranking and race ranking is unthinkable. We are all in eternal debt of appreciation for your contribution.

I would also like to mention that when I first joined PAW, I looked up to you as one of my idols ;) I still do today, you are such a consistent, admirable and successful player.

Here's to sandg - a truly wonderful role model, icon, contributor, player and ambassador of PAW :bounce:

:bigclap: :clap2: :wavey: :worship: :yippee: :bowdown:

3 Cheers for sandg:

Hip Hip - HOORAY!!! :aparty:

:singer:
For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow..........and so say all of PAW
:rocker:

:bigwave:

Hantuchov
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:49 PM
:worship: @ sandg

You really rock, man! :rocker:

Please keep it up for the next year, I'm sure all PAW Players really admire you and appreciate all your hard work in all tournaments.

Thank you a lot! :yeah: ;) :D

Lus :wavey:

Mr_Molik
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:42 PM
:bowdown:

ghosts
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Thank you, sandg :yeah:
I really don't know how you make it but it's great work... keep it up :bounce:

Alex :hatoff:

crazillo
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Hi sandg!

Congrats for your great work, PAW and sandg are sticked together. :D
I just wonder about one thing.. What is your real name? :lol:

Sascha :wavey:

saab95
Nov 8th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Thank you, sandg
Simply the best!

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Andrew said it all in post #2 :yeah:

Sandg's dedication to the game is extraordinary. :D

WTA Handicapper
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Quite Simply mate

You are the MAN!

Thanks for everything

bionic71
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:44 AM
As posted in rankings thread....

Echoing above sentiment....
Sensational effort Sandg......your devotion and energy are greatly appreciated.
And to all those who contribute to the game...a big thank-you to you also. xxx

kfh_9118
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:38 AM
THANK YOU for your great effort here, sandg :worship:

silverwhite
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Thanks for all the effort you've put into running the game, sandg. :worship: Everyday, at every tournament, you have updated the scoring points and league tables so efficiently. Your dedication to the game is amazing (I know how hard it is to keep motivated, running a game myself.) So thanks again for everything, sandg! :worrship:

Masharapova
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:51 AM
sandg I have already thanked you before but thanks again - your work and service in PAW is amazing!

Captain.Canada
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Thanx so much SANDG!! :worship:

HotSpot
Nov 9th, 2004, 05:55 AM
sandg...........
you are the ONE !!!!

thanx Bro...!!

James
Nov 9th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I think the people before me have said it all. Thanks Sandg for the great effort for PAW. You are a rolemodel to us all.

raquel
Nov 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Thanks for all your great work sandg :worship: It really is appreciated :yeah:

QuicKyMonSter
Nov 9th, 2004, 08:13 PM
:worship: :bounce: You're Great!:p :bounce: :worship:

Zhao
Nov 9th, 2004, 11:57 PM
thank you sandg
i am always left amazed by how quick you are to update the tables... :yeah:

jrm
Nov 10th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Sandg is probably one of the most UNDERATED people on this board and many of us take him for granted. It's very hard to run PAW weeks after weeks. We all expect LT or SCORING POINTS to be there when we log in (some even nag). Your work is excellent and up to date - tell me, do you ever get lost in all those numbers and names? I WOULD!!!

Nice to have such a dedicated member on this board ... good luck at YEC and next year

Babolatpro880
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Thanks sandg. Even though I'm new, I realize just how much work you do. I help run a game on the board, and it takes me like twenty minutes just to do the rankings for twenty people. And you do hundreds as well as boards and anything. Thanks so much, and keep up the good work.

Hardiansf
Nov 10th, 2004, 03:57 AM
sandg :clap2: :bigclap: :yeah: :rocker2:
Thank you!

geegables
Nov 10th, 2004, 05:17 AM
thanks for the terrific job you always do in PAW :):):):)

kj-
Nov 10th, 2004, 12:37 PM
hidup sandg! :)

mypapa_je
Nov 10th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Thanks sandg for all your effort in tennis game GBU

sandg
Nov 12th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Thanks for all appreciation :)

First time I joined PAW Game when Simon (The Owner PAW Game) run the game. He run very well, so I enjoyed to play the game.

Since Simon announced retirement of PAW Games, I (maybe most of PAW players) felt loose the most interesting part of the board also one of valuable thing in my life.

SpikeyAidanm tried to call some PAW players to play again and promised to run back the game. Then he was helped by marcobarella.

At this time I didn't think to be PAW Manager, but I just want to be PAW keeper if any problems. First I took PAW Ranking when I counted the PAW Ranking different with WTA Ranking and I thaught that very hard as PAW League Manager.

First time as League Manager at Linz 2003, then more and more tournament I take in 2004.

Many problems was happened when run the game. If the question is, I ever get lost in all those numbers and names? the answer is never. I allways backup data (picks, ranking ponts, etc) so I can re-built the table if I had wrong process.
But nobody perfect, the most frequently error is I give wrong code number to the picks and changed the picks such as "A over B" to be "B over A". The hardest error was I forgot take the disk after I collect data and copied to the disk, so I must collect data once again in PC at home. I hate to do it.

Thank you again for all appreciation also the participation in PAW, and I need forward these appreciation to,

Simon who have great idea to make the game also SpikeyAidanm, marcobarella and others organizer who live up again the game.

sandg :wavey: