PDA

View Full Version : RIP--Six Feet Under

Helen Lawson
Nov 8th, 2004, 04:15 PM
For a crap cable series, it wasn't too bad.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/08/television.sixfeet.reut/index.html

kabuki
Nov 8th, 2004, 04:22 PM
:sad:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 8th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I love this show and will miss it...:sad: Keith...:drool:

rightous
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:35 PM
No way one of the fun innovative, quirky, witty and funniest shows ever made, I can't believe its finishing

jelena4me
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:12 AM
In the UK and NZ its viewed as legendary.

But we get it on mainstream TV here, in fact its on at the moment on TVOne.

Its obviously far to controversial for US audiences. The content and language is "shocking" - Ive just heard one "motherf*cker".
Thanks heaven there is minimal censorship in the UK and NZ

Shenanigans
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:43 AM
I love this show! I am so sad. :sad:

matthias
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:52 AM
i love this shwo too
but in germany today will start just the 3rd season
so i still can enjoy the show

Aerien
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Good thing I have the DVDS. :sad:

spartanfan
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:14 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF. SFU is my absolute favorite show on TV and now they're taking that away. I'm devestated this morning. Last week we go 4 more years of Bush and now you're telling me SFU is ending next season. Why Lord, why!!!!!!! You may as well just take the sunshine away too.

alfajeffster
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Well, it couldn't last forever. The Sunday nights of Sopranos/Sex In the City/Six Feet Under are coming to an end- very quickly. I guess I'll just have to grow up today...

Nah, next year.

polishprodigy
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:44 PM
:( I liked this show

Darop.
Nov 9th, 2004, 03:17 PM
NO!!! :sad::crying2:

It was my fave show ever.... That Keith...:drool:

Philbo
Nov 9th, 2004, 09:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My fave show ever!

I do have to say that Series 4 was below the excellent standard set in the first 3 series.. THe pace just moved to quickly...

alfajeffster
Nov 10th, 2004, 01:18 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My fave show ever!

I do have to say that Series 4 was below the excellent standard set in the first 3 series.. THe pace just moved to quickly...
My favorite all-time episode (and don't ask me why- I just thought it was hysterical) was when mom was looking in the medicine cabinet for a headache remedy, and accidentally took ecstacy, then woke up a day later in the forest, totally naked and covered with leaves!:lol:

Cilla
Nov 10th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Nooooooo :sad:

shap_half
Nov 10th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Oh, no!!!!! I LOVE SIX FEET UNDER!!!! I love it!!!! Say it ain't so!!!! No!!! No!!!

I absolutely love Frances Conroy!!!!!! She a phenom! She needs to be winning that Emmy for Best Actress in a Drama Series!!

Philbo
Nov 10th, 2004, 09:39 PM
My favorite all-time episode (and don't ask me why- I just thought it was hysterical) was when mom was looking in the medicine cabinet for a headache remedy, and accidentally took ecstacy, then woke up a day later in the forest, totally naked and covered with leaves!:lol:
That was fantastic...and the thing I loved about it was that the seed for that epiosde was planted about 3 episodes before she took the EX..

David hid it in the medicine one morning after he shagged the Square Dancing Teacher...then it got forgotten about til 3 episodes later when Ruth took it!!

Rocketta
Nov 10th, 2004, 10:53 PM
In the UK and NZ its viewed as legendary.

But we get it on mainstream TV here, in fact its on at the moment on TVOne.

Its obviously far to controversial for US audiences. The content and language is "shocking" - Ive just heard one "motherf*cker".
Thanks heaven there is minimal censorship in the UK and NZ
what makes you think you're seeing a version that we here in America didn't see? :retard:

Anyway, it is my favorite show after OZ and I'm sad to see it go.....but I know Allan Ball and he's not one to linger. I just hope he makes it one hell of a ride in season 5.

Oh and Keith is definitely.......:drool:

bee
Nov 11th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Its quirky..different.. funny..
I liked watching it... :( :)