PDA

View Full Version : US Posters, whatever happened to psycho Omarosa from The Apprentice?

DelMonte
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:42 PM
BBC showed The Apprentice a few weeks ago and I caught the last 5 or so episodes. Among the people I disliked was Omarosa. I couldn't believe how she sabotaged Kwame's chances in the last task when, among other things, she blatantly lied about a phone call she had received.

I am curious as to what happened to her. I hope she had her comeuppance part of me fears that -despite the negative publicity- she's become some minor celebrity. Argh, she was horrible!

Bored and with nothing better do, DelMonte.

Martian KC
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:46 PM
She played a lesbian on a show called Girlfriends. Good times...............

DelMonte
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:54 PM
She played a lesbian on a show called Girlfriends. Good times...............

So, someone actually HIRED her after her shenanigans on The Apprentice? There really isn't such a thing as bad publicity, is there?

Martian KC
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:55 PM
None at all, especially in the states.;)

BTW, I might add she played a PSYCHO lesbian.;)

DelMonte
Nov 8th, 2004, 03:58 PM
None at all, especially in the states.;)

BTW, I might add she played a PSYCHO lesbian.;)

:lol: So, she partially played herself?

Helen Lawson
Nov 8th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Hon, let me fill you in on a little "reality" show secret. Omarosa was playing a part. They needed a back-stabbing villan for the final episodes because Kwammi and that other guy were too nice and not interesting, so she acted as the shit-stirer for the final few episodes.

DelMonte
Nov 8th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Hon, let me fill you in on a little "reality" show secret. Omarosa was playing a part. They needed a back-stabbing villan for the final episodes because Kwammi and that other guy were too nice and not interesting, so she acted as the shit-stirer for the final few episodes.

Hm, you might be right but it's weird that someone like Omarosa (ie interested in a career in politics, journalism etc) would want to portray herself as a liar on national TV even if its only 'stir things up'. You'd think if that was her role, it would have been revealed on the last episode but Donald Trump only said that she had a problem with (telling) the truth and I am sure that's the impression that most people got when they watched the show. Oh, and also, thatshe was/is a bit of a lunatic..... :devil:

Cam'ron Giles
Nov 8th, 2004, 04:55 PM
But are'nt politicians liars and back stabers? :o

Martian KC
Nov 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
But are'nt politicians liars and back stabers? :o

I don't think they'd want to be exposed though. ;)

harloo
Nov 8th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Omarosa has a 900 number now where people can call in and yell at her. She said it is going pretty good also. Like mentioned above she played a lesbian on girlfriends. I've also seen her on the Best Week Ever, and a few other things.

If you saw her special on VH1, you will see that she is a normal lady with an educated husband. She simply played the vixen on the show and honestly the Apprentice wouldn't of been drama filled if she was not there. In the special they showed how people came up to her and were kind of suprised how nice she was in public.

Let's face it, Kwame was going to lose anyways. I had a feeling the Don wanted to hire Bill over him. Don't worry about Kwame, after recieving many high scale job offers, he decided to open up his own business. I saw his feature in Black Enterprise, so he will do quite well.

Peace!:D

CooCooCachoo
Nov 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
We still have some episodes to go here and Omarosa was just sent home after the art exhibition task.. I don't know, but reading here it seems that she was allowed to come back or something. I will see later!

Knizzle
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Omarosa :hearts:

nitocris_tiger
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:49 AM
They needed someone to come in and shit stir? That's pretty tough on Kwami then. Because the show needed a villain and someone to spice things up a bit it stuffed up one of the competitors chances of winning!

I suppose I would like to believe both competitors had a level playing field where one of them would win on their own merits but I guess I should know better.