PDA

View Full Version : Marry An American!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 8th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Somebody (I forget who) posted this link in another thread, and man, does this site ever slay me: http://www.marryanamerican.ca/

I highly recommend reading some of the individual profiles :o If I was in the mood to be a total prick, I'd even pick out a few for select wtaworld members... buuutt I have to read. Mathematics disabilities, yo.

I would have commented in the thread that I found it in... but I don't remember where that was :confused:

cellophane
Nov 8th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Somebody (I forget who) posted this link in another thread, and man, does this site ever slay me: http://www.marryanamerican.ca/

I highly recommend reading some of the individual profiles :o If I was in the mood to be a total prick, I'd even pick out a few for select wtaworld members... buuutt I have to read. Mathematics disabilities, yo.

I would have commented in the thread that I found it in... but I don't remember where that was :confused:
That was me. ;) In the "Bush Against Gay Mariiage" thread. Pretty funny stuff, eh? :lol: ;)

Couver
Nov 8th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Ok is that site for real? LMAO if it is. If things keep up like this Canada will double it's population.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 8th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Judging by some of the profiles, that probably isn't a good thing :o

I think that it's for real... they wrote about it in my school paper (some of the contributers probably have their own profiles up there, but I digress). It could well be a joke... one can only hope.

-=Safinette=-
Nov 8th, 2004, 09:11 AM
I'm sure it's a joke! :rolleyes:

Sam L
Nov 8th, 2004, 10:34 AM
They can send over all the gay boys to Australia, especially the ones from the South. :drool:

Hulet
Nov 8th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I saw a story about this site on the news. They interviewed the site's owner and I think he said the site is started as a joke but he also said that they were shocked by the number of hits the site has received after the results of the election became apparent.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 8th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I saw a story about this site on the news. They interviewed the site's owner and I think he said the site is started as a joke but he also said that they were shocked by the number of hits the site has received after the results of the election became apparent.
Thanks for verifying. My school paper wrote about it like it was real, but then, that shouldn't surprise :p