PDA

View Full Version : PierceCheng is back

Wojtek
Nov 6th, 2004, 07:38 AM
He sent me pm

Dear Wojtek:

Since I joined this discussion area at 4th February 2003 to become your individual contribution for Mary Pierce's fans after, then I starts to discuss her things. Afterwards I made the first mistake - when Mary Pierce has lost to Russian Alana Jidkova's compatriot Nastya (Anastasia Myskina) in the second round of single at Doha 2003, and then I posted the first message to blame her, at the result I was incured your discontent.

Although you give the advice to me more times when I post the message for Mary Pierce lost in any competition, but I have not still complied with your instruction. As the result, my account "PierceCheng" was got banned when some person was hacked my account at 18th October 2003.

Since I was seperated with you few day for this event, I was registered the new login name "RealPierceCheng" to comeback at 10th February 2004. However, I haven't pay attention in the rule of this forum when I posted the problem message more times, as the result my new account was got banned in 18th February 2004 until further notice to leave this forum.

Although I was joined another forum - Yahoo! Groups marypiercefanclub (http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/marypiercefanclub/) to continue to discuss her things. But this time I have receive the punishment - I was got banned by you to leave because I posted the problem message when Mary Pierce & Spanish Arantxa Sanchez Vicario were lost to their competitor - Arantxa Sanchez Vicario's Spanish compatriot Conchita Martinez & Slovakian Jannette Husarova in the quarter final of doubles at Rome 2004. As the result, I can't share our joyful for her big victory in the following competition:

Ordina Open 2004 - she has taken the first single trophy since Roland Garos 2000.
Athens Olympics 2004 - she has defeated USA Venus Williams in the third round of single.
U.S. Open 2004 - she has defeated Nastya's Russian compatriot Maria Sharapova in the third round of single.

Now I'm reflecting myself for my bad behaviour. I really want to comeback this forum to talke about Mary Pierce!! Therefore, can you give me the last chance to let me comeback this group to let me repend myself please? :confused:

I promise:

I never post the message for the other player's remain score when they have defeat Mary Pierce after in any competition & her criticism again. :tape:

If I make these mistakes again, I can receive the severe punishment certainly!! :tape:

At the same times, can you give me any good suggestion when I meet up with Mary Pierce lost in any competition please? :confused: :wavey:

I look forward to hearing from you. :wavey:

Yours sincerely

Cheng Chung Wing Pierce
(Location in Hong Kong)

6th November 2004

P.S.: Please don't expels me because I started to pay attention in this forum!!

Wojtek
Nov 6th, 2004, 07:39 AM
His new username is : Mad_Man

Chunchun
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:35 AM
but we should give him a chance rite???? ;)

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:41 AM
:rolleyes: at Wojtek.

Wojtek
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:28 PM
:rolleyes: at Wojtek.
Shut up and do what you're doing the best: post your stupid threads.

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Shut up and do what you're doing the best: post your stupid threads.
No, YOU shut up and stop whining about harmless posters.

Wojtek
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:43 PM
I think i know why you're defending PierceCheng.

Your threads are on the same level like his threads.

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I'm defending PierceCheng because he contributes to this site much more than you would ever be able to do.

Farina Elia Fan
Nov 6th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Im with Wojtek on this! :worship:

Wojtek
Nov 6th, 2004, 01:09 PM
I'm defending PierceCheng because he contributes to this site much more than you would ever be able to do.Buhahahahaha :lol: :lol: :haha:

Omg that was funny.

So what should i do? Post threads like:

Filderstadt is boring
Leipizg is gone
Do you what i should do?( Mary won't play in Zurich)
What's wrong with you Mary?

Andrew.
Nov 6th, 2004, 01:12 PM
It's PierceCheng! :D

Martian Willow
Nov 6th, 2004, 01:19 PM
So what should i do? Post threads like:

Filderstadt is boring
Leipizg is gone

GoDominique, can you tell me how should I do? :confused:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2004, 01:22 PM
GoDominique, can you tell me how should I do? :confused:
"Willow", what do you say?? :( :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :shout:

GoDominique
Nov 6th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Filderstadt is boring
Leipizg is gone
All better than this one.