PDA

View Full Version : George Bush Quotes

jelena4me
Nov 5th, 2004, 02:55 AM
http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

A fascinating site with lots of direct quotes from George Bush, that really gives an insight into his mentality.

Personally , I think its frightening and I think he's mad or stupid, or maybe a bit of both.

Some examples:

I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job. -- Dubya: Mouthpiece of God. Statement made during campaign visit to Amish community in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Jul. 9, 2004 Think how far Iraq has come from the days of torture chambers and mass graves, and the brutal reign of a barbaric tyrant. -- Yes, now there are random beheadings, no rule of law, and tons of explosives in the hands of terrorists. It's like Club Med. Sioux City, Iowa, Nov. 1, 2004

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. -- Dubya's boastfulness enters new, scary territory here, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
Iraqis are sick of foreign people coming in their country and trying to destabilize their country. -- Said without any hint of irony, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2004

bionic71
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:10 AM
My personal fav...

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

Probably the most accurate statement he has ever made.

jelena4me
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:36 AM
"God bless you. And may God bless America.'

Doesnt he just p*ss you off when he says that? hes supposed to be president of a secular nation, he's not the Pope.

If there is a God I doubt the USA is top of his popularity list.

LucasArg
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:47 AM
very funny :lol:

Prizeidiot
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:54 AM
I'm not sure if this is word for word, but it's close:
"pollution is not the problem, rather it is the contamination of the air and the water"

jelena4me
Nov 5th, 2004, 08:19 AM
I've now read most of the quotes on the website.

Poor old Dubya is really not there is he?

turt
Nov 5th, 2004, 08:32 AM
I'm not sure if this is word for word, but it's close:
"pollution is not the problem, rather it is the contamination of the air and the water"
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."...