PDA

View Full Version : Oh, look...

JohnPratt
Nov 5th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Hey check it. Hopefully this picture shows up. It's photoshopped but, sorry dems, it's true: Osama Bin Laden wanted Kerry to win. Did you see the video he released against President Bush? Um, I did. He's anti-Bush AND anti-America. Did you want kerry to win? Maybe you should ask yourself how many things you have in common with a murderous psycho who loves killing innocent civilians of the United States of America. --John

P.S.-- The Moore one is just for kicks, just to get you guys exposed to the reality of exactly what Moore is doing to America...

P.P.S.--Oh and there's also one of Anna Kournikova practicing her returns with a ping pong paddle...my friend drew this one on paint, I thought it was funny...

Crazy Canuck
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Osama Bin Laden wanted Kerry to win

Was he? Because I'm not convinced. I don't know why people assume that Osama and his gang of terrorists are *stupid*. Bush ran his campaign, in part, on fear. Osama releasing a video right before elections will... strike fear. Convince me that I'm making the wrong connection and you are making the right one. Convince me that Osama and gang honestly thought that they could scare America into voting Kerry when it was Bush who was relying, in part, on the "fear vote". It seems to me that the people who are feeding right into his hands are people like you.

That aside, you're a complete dipshit. Just so you know.

Bacardi
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Bush probably has Bin Laden captured. Had him release the video to reaffirm the TERROR tactic. It all actually fits into Bush's master plan.

Oh well, the Terror Level has been Elevated today.... Nothings new in the world. Hide everybody, be good lil boys and girls, take your medicine and go to bed. :armed:

How he controls America is like how you control a dog on a leash. You bitch at it, smack it, and do everything else to reaffirm you are IN POWER. Then you give it a little slack in the leash to wonder around a bit, just enough to let them think they have some Freedom.... Then CRACK, you jerk the hell out of the leash and yank them back, reminding them to fear you and you have POWER not they.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Bush probably has Bin Laden captured. Had him release the video to reaffirm the TERROR tactic. It all actually fits into Bush's master plan.

:help:

Bacardi
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Actually Crazy, go back and read my opinion on how I think Bush controls most American's like dogs on a leash. It's creative, and true I think ;)

Crazy Canuck
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Where did you write it? It couldn't possibly make any less sense than the suggestion that Bush really has Osama captured. Yeah... *that* would go unnoticed by the world media.

Bacardi
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:46 AM
How he controls America is like how you control a dog on a leash. You bitch at it, smack it, and do everything else to reaffirm you are IN POWER. Then you give it a little slack in the leash to wonder around a bit, just enough to let them think they have some Freedom.... Then CRACK, you jerk the hell out of the leash and yank them back, reminding them to fear you and you have POWER not they.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:48 AM
See, that was sort of amusing!

But the Osama bit? Was ridiculous! If Bush had caught Osama he wouldn't have needed to hide it in order to win the election! It wouldn't have gone unnoticed!

Crazy Canuck
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:50 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Prat who started this thread probably isn't going to come up with any worthwhile responses to my points.

Could somebody else, who agrees with him, take a crack at them? I don't insist to be right here, but the other side makes zero sense to me at the moment. It seems completel unreasonable, unless you assume that the terrorists are lacking in intellectual resources.

Capster
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Bush is such an idiot, America is going down

Dirty Sanchez
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I don't understand people who hate Michael Moore! Is it just because he's saying things you don't want to hear? That guy is a true patriot who doesn't want to see America continue down the slippy slopes! Don't just ignore what he's saying and just dismiss him as an idiot, facts are facts and I can't believe that despite all the issues with Bush that have been raised he still got re-elected.

jelena4me
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah , please can someone denounce the claims made by Moore in his book "Stupid White Men", because you have to believe Moore talks total bullshit to re-elect Bush.

Steff_forever
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:46 AM
GWB needs OBL and vize versa to keep up their indoctrinations.
And it works :yeah:

CooCooCachoo
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:51 AM
GWB needs OBL and vize versa to keep up their indoctrinations.
And it works :yeah:

Yep :)

nash
Nov 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Convince me that Osama and gang honestly thought that they could scare America into voting Kerry when it was Bush who was relying, in part, on the "fear vote".
Hey, it worked for Spain...

Circe
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Was he? Because I'm not convinced. I don't know why people assume that Osama and his gang of terrorists are *stupid*. Bush ran his campaign, in part, on fear. Osama releasing a video right before elections will... strike fear. Convince me that I'm making the wrong connection and you are making the right one. Convince me that Osama and gang honestly thought that they could scare America into voting Kerry when it was Bush who was relying, in part, on the "fear vote". It seems to me that the people who are feeding right into his hands are people like you.

That aside, you're a complete dipshit. Just so you know.
true as true can be.

when will people realize that terrorits actually have brains? probably more than...nevermind too bitter a pill to swallow even for me.

Crazy Canuck
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Hey, it worked for Spain...
The situation in Spain was a bit different :rolleyes:. You're going to have to work a little bit harder than that to convince me that you're not making the wrong connection.