PDA

View Full Version : Remember Mark Morrison...?

sartrista7
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:36 PM
God, he was crap. Anyway, found a rather amusing little story on Popbitch about the twat:

---------------------------------------------------
was told this by someone who works at his then record company..

MM decided to pop round the office with his mates one evening to pick up a few bits and pieces. upon sauntering out of the lift, he saw that the place was deserted, and spied a large poster of himself on the wall, which he greeted with 'yo nigga, what's up?'

after helping himself to some records, he walked off, and as he got back in the lift, he bid farewell to his own image with a 'see you later, blood', unaware of people pissing themselves laughing, hiding in an office.
---------------------------------------------------

Oh dear god, what a dick. :rolleyes: What a thing to be thankful for, that his career seems to have gone down the drain.

carot
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:39 PM
that was the guy of "return of the mack" right?

:rolleyes: indeed ;)

Mazza
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Ughhhh!!!!! :o :mad: :fiery: He thought he was so bloody hard so he decides to pick on Dane Bowers ugh! Pathetic! :o Well I hope it isn't the return of the mac....:rolleyes:

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:41 PM
return of the mack! lol, ik not really into him. he's been trippin recentley. and has been slagging everyone off!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:43 PM
EEEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!! I think his the most nasty and worst singer I've ever heard!!!!!!! :o

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:46 PM
not including yourself right!lol!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:51 PM
ppff... you're right, I did forget some one.... if you arrange this name correctly, you'll see who it it! :p KAISH

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:55 PM
you are right there, everyone knows that SHIKA is a bad singer!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:59 PM
girl, don't drag your cat into this okay?? *aww.. poor kitty* scratch Kisha! :angel:

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:01 PM
but Marri, you are the only pet i own!:p

Jay
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:19 PM
Morrison is a tosser !

he trys to make out he's some sort of gangster but he aint, plus he knocked my garage for some work that we did :fiery:

MartianJoeyWinson
Mar 18th, 2002, 10:34 PM
And he's from Leicester. C**t.

Funniest Mark Morrison incident was when he got his mate to do community service for him cos he looked like him, obviously got caught. What an arse.

Jay
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:13 PM
lol yes Joey !

also that time Morrison the gangster broke down in court and cried like a baby as he was given a custodial sentence

thefreedesigner
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:19 PM
..He had a very nice pad over looking the "Chelsea Harbour" if I remember correctly.

He is, indeed, a twat.

Great skin though!

Kart
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:26 PM
LOL @ 'great skin' - I'm sure it was just the make-up though :).

'Return of the Mack' was, of course, unforgivable :(.

Raisin
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:03 PM
Return of the mack...LMAO

Damn now I can't get it out of my head.:fiery:

sartrista7
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Beige
But anyway-- hilarious (and sad) story. That's the down the side of fame.

At the same time, it's hard to have any sympathy at all for someone who obviously deserves the worst life can throw at him. :rolleyes:

sartrista7
Mar 19th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Beige - I agree. That's why I posted the story. But I don't think it's particularly 'sad', just like I had very little sympathy for Mariah Carey when she had her breakdown.

(Anyway, I think the story is from when he was at the 'height' of his fame - Popbitch dredge lots of things up.)

sartrista7
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:12 PM
Oh whoops, that's common slang here too - just thought you meant the real meaning of 'sad' for some reason. Yup, very sad.