PDA

View Full Version : The OC

kikker
Nov 4th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Is there someone who watches the OC

~Cherry*Blossom~
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:18 PM
I do, is that a bad thing. It is much better than One Tree Hill and Dawson's. Althougth the 2 brothers in One Tree Hill are cute!

kikker
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:22 PM
i don't like tree hill and dawson's creep it's so boring
i'm totaly adicted to th OC

luke grrrrrr :lick:

-cata-
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I do, is that a bad thing. It is much better than One Tree Hill and Dawson's. Althougth the 2 brothers in One Tree Hill are cute!
I didn't watch the whole 1st season but for what I saw the OC is just like any other teen drama show.

I'm still watching the 2nd season tho! :D

~Cherry*Blossom~
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:27 PM
i don't like tree hill and dawson's creep it's so boring
i'm totaly adicted to th OC

luke grrrrrr :lick:

I don't like Luke, he slept with his ex-gf's mum LOL. But Seth :drool: ......

kikker
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I don't like Luke, he slept with his ex-gf's mum LOL. But Seth :drool: ......

i don't like him for his personality, just his looks :p
seth is too nerdy for me i would even pick ryan over him

njguido11
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Love the OC cant wait for tonight . Been watchin the 1st season on dvd for the last week up to episode 18

toreador
Nov 4th, 2004, 08:44 PM
i want to get the dvd too but its not going to get here until who knows when :(
not to mention ill be able to watch the 2nd season when its released on dvd :sad:

thalle
Nov 4th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Seth is sooo hot:drool:
Im not into the others...

Marissa annoys me!
I liked Anna a lot:)

We just reached the episode where Ryan gets Marissa at Theresa's after Marissa found out...

Great show:)

Monica_Rules
Nov 4th, 2004, 09:20 PM
I love the OC.Watched the whole of the first series now. Can't wait for the second series to start in the UK.

Like One Tree Hill too.

grmbl
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:34 PM
It's awesome!

annak_maratsgirl
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I LOVE The OC!!!! :D
My fav there is Seth!!! ;)

Central
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I watched it... last week we had the last chapter of the first season (I reckon :scratch: ) on the Spanish TV, and God knows how much we'll have to wait to watch the rest or whatever :rolleyes:

beauty_is_pink
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:41 PM
TONIGHT!! SEASON TWO PREMIERE!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

omg cant wait!

beauty_is_pink
Nov 4th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I LOVE The OC!!!! :D
My fav there is Seth!!! ;)me too! he's SO funni and soooo cute! :drool: :hearts:

Central
Nov 4th, 2004, 11:08 PM
TONIGHT!! SEASON TWO PREMIERE!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

omg cant wait!
Really? So we're not too behind you all first world? Good :) But at least until next summer we won't get anything :o

Congrats for your 9000th post BTW (at the moment I'm replying, you have 8999 ;))

Mattographer
Nov 5th, 2004, 02:16 AM
I love the show! :hearts: We're still in first season, though. We're up to um, Teresa left The O.C. last Tuesday night to back with Eddie to solve the problem. In the same episode, last time we probaly seen Anna! :sad: Why Seth?! Dumped for Summer? :o Anna, come back please!

Mattographer
Nov 5th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Oh yeah, I also don't like the way Marissa want to get Ryan back. Why can't she accept the fact Ryan won't go back with her. I hope they will never get together until she acting it together and accepted.

mandy7
Nov 5th, 2004, 05:10 AM
ryan is by far the hottest

but i'm gonna stay away from this thread
cause all the americans are way ahead of us dutchies

Mattographer
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:20 AM
ryan is by far the hottest

but i'm gonna stay away from this thread
cause all the americans are way ahead of us dutchies
Me too! :lol: I won't visit this thread again from right now... :wavey:

Maajken
Nov 5th, 2004, 06:29 AM
oh im a fan! :D

and to all of you who'll have to wait ages for the second season to come on tv: you can easily download any episodes you want on the internet ;)

kikker
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:20 AM
we dutchies are so far behind, we are still stuck in the first season
where ryan and the theressa are smooching at the end of the show :mad:

Benny
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:21 AM
The OC is an awesome show!

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:42 AM
Love the show. We are also in the first season, kikker. All the characters appeal to me in different ways. Props up to Julie, I reckon her acting is superb.

How cute were Anna and Summer when they admitted they would miss each other...
Hmmm, Eddie has a really devilish look even though he seems to be a genuine person, I hope Theresa will come back...

Ugh, from the previews, Paris Hilton comes in to hit on Seth. Bugger, I hate that whore!

kikker
Nov 5th, 2004, 07:51 AM
OMG Paris is gonna appear in the show grrrrr :mad: she's such a slut
but she really crack me up in the real life though :lol:

Lore
Nov 5th, 2004, 10:33 AM
I watched the third season (I think it was the third season) and I just love the show. Seth is adorable :worship: and Ryan is really hot :drool: , I found it sad when he left with Theresa in the last episode. I can't wait till they send out the next season!! :bounce:

Maajken
Nov 5th, 2004, 10:40 AM
that was the first season lore, there's only been 2 ;)

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:20 AM
lol please don't post spoilers without warning :p

Cersei
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:21 AM
i liked Anna..but she left *snif*

she wore a Belgian vest :lol:

Rohin.
Nov 5th, 2004, 11:28 AM
great show :yeah:

dont think I have missed an episode so far.

jenny161185
Nov 6th, 2004, 11:44 AM
i never liked Dawson or any of them but Im totally addicted - just at the episode where Marissa agreed to move back into her mams if Caleb bought the restaurant. Ive been watching the re runs of the first series to catch up I really am addicted can t wait for the season finale - dreading the break between the end of the first series and the start of the second series - please dont let it b too long! Love Summer!"

toreador
Nov 6th, 2004, 08:53 PM
here today's episode was Thanksgiving day where Ryan took Marissa to Chiko (or however is spelled :p).
Can't wait for the dvd :D

Paldias
Nov 6th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I hate this show, it's so bad and I really can't understand why everyone likes it. It reminds me of Dawsons Creek and whenever I think of Dawsons Creek I shiver. :scared:

geegables
Nov 6th, 2004, 09:11 PM
suggesting by my nickname u should know:)
i am an obsessed fan

toreador
Nov 6th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I hate this show, it's so bad and I really can't understand why everyone likes it. It reminds me of Dawsons Creek and whenever I think of Dawsons Creek I shiver. :scared:

that was so bad :tape:

sexymale
Nov 7th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Marissa is so sexy!!

Alone2Gether
Nov 7th, 2004, 01:22 AM
hate to admit it...but i watch it

Berlin_Calling
Nov 7th, 2004, 01:37 AM
I've never given into the hype and watched it. Do guys watch this show? lol...

geegables
Nov 7th, 2004, 02:01 AM
I've never given into the hype and watched it. Do guys watch this show? lol...

yeah guys do, going to an all male school its probably the most popular show at the moment for teenagers male and female.... even the sportiest football-playing guy of the year loves it. its quite the bomb! :D

Berlin_Calling
Nov 7th, 2004, 02:20 AM
yeah guys do, going to an all male school its probably the most popular show at the moment for teenagers male and female.... even the sportiest football-playing guy of the year loves it. its quite the bomb! :D
hahah, thanks. my girl friends were dying of happiness a couple days ago when the first season came out on DVD. maybe ill Tivo it the next time it comes on then. ;)

beauty_is_pink
Nov 7th, 2004, 02:30 AM
OC rocks. cant wait til thursday for epidsode #2 :p

geegables
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:35 AM
double ep tonight for aussie viewers.... :)

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 9th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Is the OC Season 1 available on DVD?

polishprodigy
Nov 9th, 2004, 01:51 PM
I watch the OC. I watched only part of the first episode due to a VCR malfunction, but I did catch the part where Marissa (that Micha Barton girl) 's HORRIBLE acting skills are in plain view for viewers to see. I wish that they would kill her character off or replace her with someone else, cuz her acting really sucks (since day 1 of the show). But otherwise, it was an ok episode.

One tree hill has now officially become kinda corny.

geegables
Nov 10th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Is the OC Season 1 available on DVD?

hey aidan :wavey: yeah they have the season 1 available but not in aus yet mate, cos they have to wait for it to finish airing on channel ten before they can release it

Experimentee
Nov 11th, 2004, 05:15 AM
I love this show too. We're up to the one where Ryan got Marissa back from Chino at Theresa's engagement party. So we're behind the US too.
Its so much better than Dawsons Creek, its less boring and soppy. I'd liken it to Melrose Place, and its helped to fill the void that the demise of Melrose has left in my life!

Both Ryan and Seth are hot, but they both have personality flaws which makes me not want to date either of them, but then everyone on the show has flaws. Ryan is too aggressive and self righteous and Seth is too self absorbed. The one I'd least like to get with is Luke, his looks are not my type and hes thick as a brick. Marissa is so bloody annoying too, shes the classic spoilt little rich kid, and so is Summer, but I'm starting to like her better since she starting dating Seth. Even the parents on the show are cool.

Sharapova's_Boy
Nov 11th, 2004, 06:50 AM
It's hott.

I love Summer, she's hott. :hearts:

Rohin.
Nov 11th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Yeah Summer is :hearts: :drool:

CondiLicious
Nov 11th, 2004, 08:40 AM
I've never seen The OC but I want to. It sounds like something I'd like. I saw the DVD box set the other day and thought about buying it but it was £45. I'll wait until after Xmas when its closer to £30.

geegables
Nov 11th, 2004, 10:55 AM
OK question........

Summer or Anna ?

I'm definitely Anna, i mean now im starting to realise how funny Summer is but Anna was just so cool and her exit was just so emo... discuss

Sharapova's_Boy
Nov 11th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Nah, Summer is hott.

Anna is a little too smart and witty for me, I'd prefer a good ditz anyday. :hearts:

Anyway, can any Aussie viewers fill me in about what happened last night?

geegables
Nov 11th, 2004, 11:50 AM
The Nana:

Luke and Ryan come back after looking for Marissa. Ryan tries to think of all the places Marissa could've possibly gone, while an exhausted Luke is ready to call it a day. Back at the pool house, the boys wonder if Marissa called, but a sleeping Seth doesn't know. He does notice a missed call on the phone, however, which indeed turns out to be Marissa. While Luke and Seth bicker, Ryan listens to Marissa's message, which tells them not to follow her.

Julie drops by and Ryan hits her with the news that Marissa took off. She asks what Ryan did, but he says it's because of what happened between Luke and Julie. Realizing that the details of Luke and Julie's repeated trysts are now out in the open, Julie asks for some privacy to talk to Ryan. Julie considers calling the police or Marissa's doctors so she can't hurt herself, but Ryan thinks that maybe Julie should take a little more blame for this one. After an icy goodbye, Julie goes off looking for Marissa. But Ryan is determined to find her first so Julie can't lock her up in "therapy" again.

Ryan and Seth are trying to figure out a game plan when they discover that Hailey has cooked the family a giant breakfast to thank the boys for rescuing her from a life of stripping. Even more on the ball, Hailey already has the want ads out, but restaurant gigs are pretty much the only thing available. Say, there's this place called The Lighthouse opening soon. They might need somebody! An observation that Seth also makes. Kirsten says they'll have to ask Sandy when he's in a good mood. Which isn't now. He comes storming through the kitchen, ridding the house of all bread and such in preparation for Nana Cohen's Passover visit.

Kirsten tells Sandy to calm down because the Ackermans are making Seder dinner. They only have to bring the wine. Yeah, thing is, Sandy sorta told his mother that the Cohens would be hosting Seder dinner tonight, as is their yearly tradition. But don't worry. Sandy will shop, Nana will cook, the kids will help, Jimmy and Hailey will do stuff and all will be well.

Seth swings by Summer's bedroom to talk about Marissa. That's great, but Summer already talked to her. She doesn't know where Marissa is, but she'll be fine after some time. After getting word that Nana Cohen is coming in today, Summer pleads with Seth for an introduction, but Seth explains that Nana Cohen isn't the friendly, cute Nana one might expect. Summer suspects that Seth is embarrassed to introduce his girlfriend to the Nana, but Seth claims that's he actually protective. Summer's complete ignorance of Seder and Passover cements the deal. Seth leaves, but Summer's face shows that she might have other plans. Like, coming over for Passover anyway.

Remaking a made bed, Sandy is still fretting about Nana's visit, despite Kirsten imploring him to calm down. But this is no time for calm. Sandy is sure Nana is visiting to set him back on the path of a public defender, helping people instead of settling corporate cases and opening restaurants.

Ryan comes home with no luck on the Marissa search. Sandy comes in looking for volunteers to pick up Nana from the airport with him. No takers. Which doesn't matter, because Nana is already here, surprising all. She greets everybody quite pleasantly and compliments the house, catching everybody off guard.

Retreating to the pool house, Ryan continues to wonder where Marissa could be while Seth tries to figure out new Nana. And then Ryan has a moment of clarity and figures out where Marissa is. Back in Chino once more, Ryan visits Theresa's, where Marissa is indeed hiding out. Theresa apologizes, but says Marissa asked her not to tell anybody. Eddie is just upset that Ryan happened to come by on the day of their engagement party.

At the Cohens', Sandy and Nana share some tense memories with Seth, but Nana lightens the mood by asking to see Sandy's new restaurant. She goes to freshen up and the remaining Cohens continue to marvel at Nana's new demeanor. On the way to the loo, Nana hears the doorbell and answers the front door. Why, it's Summer! Seth tries to divert, but no luck. Nana invites Sethula's girlfriend to the Seder that evening. She can even ask the Four Questions. No problem there. It seems that Summer spent the morning boning up on her Jewish Holiday trivia.

In Chino, Ryan is trying to come to grips with the news of the engagement party. He wonders why Theresa would be marrying a guy she went to Newport to avoid, but she snipes that she's none of his concern any more. Marissa comes out and sees Ryan and tells him to get back to Newport. She's fine and in no hurry to return home.

Hailey drops by Jimmy's with a basket of all the leavened foods Sandy had to clear out of his house, plus an invitation to dinner. Oh, and plus a little smooching. But Jimmy backs off. He can't do this. Kirsten's his best friend, Sandy's his partner. There's too much risk! If that's so, Hailey wonders, why did he come to L.A. to get her? Why did he drop by the Cohens' earlier? And what does he care about more, the restaurant and Kirsten, or Hailey?

Ryan is still begging Marissa to come back with him, but she's not relenting. She has plans to stay with Theresa and get a job so she can save money to…what, Marissa? What? Run away? Ryan tells her it's over between Luke and her mom, but Marissa points out that she still has to live with it. Ryan claims he's not going back to Newport without her and Marissa says, well, looks like you're not going back. So maybe he can stay for the engagement party now. Good!

Sandy and Nana return from the restaurant and Sandy, perhaps full of lukewarm compliments for the day, asks Nana what she's really doing here. He's invited her for every Passover since Seth was 13. Why now? A little bickering about Sandy's new job and whether or not he's helping people ensues, followed by a little Nana snipe at Kirsten. And that's when the bomb drops. Nana has advanced lung cancer. Four to six months to live, tops. And she came to this Passover to say goodbye.

At Theresa's, Ryan walks out front to find Eddie and three of his boys. Eddie tells Ryan that when he comes back outside, Ryan better be gone. Ryan vows to stay until Marissa comes with him, but Eddie's boys step in, shove Ryan to the ground and tell him to hit the bricks. In so many words. Then Ryan's cell phone rings. It's Julie, threatening to call the cops again unless Ryan brings back Marissa. A quandary.

In the kitchen, Sandy demands that his mom sit down and talk about this, but Nana keeps making dinner. Sandy wants to know what her options are, what she's going to do about it. But a steadfast Nana insists that it's too late. She doesn't want the chemo, with the hair loss and the nausea, but Sandy says they'll get to spend more time together. Time together, asks Nana Cohen? Sandy moved across the country when he was 16, then married a woman whose father stands for everything Nana Cohen has fought against her whole life. It's all too much and Nana Cohen runs out.

Ryan checks in with Marissa and tells her they have to get out of there. Marissa still isn't going anywhere and says she'll talk to Eddie. The phone rings. It's Seth. He points out that if Marissa is okay, then let her go and come back home before Eddie goes to work on Ryan.

Sandy checks in on his mom out back and is stunned to find out that she's smoking. Anyway, he called Dr. Talley, who said Nana isn't returning any of her calls. Chemo would just slow her down, and kids in the Bronx are depending on her. Sandy points out that her own kids and grandkids are depending on her. Meanwhile, Seth is overhearing all of this, which Nana notices after Sandy leaves.

The engagement party gets underway. Marissa wonders if she should stick around, but Theresa assures her that Ryan is just a friend. And going to Newport just made her realize she shouldn't be scared of a life in Chino with Eddie. Ryan, meanwhile, is loading the cooler with ice when Eddie approaches. He talked to Marissa and he's glad Ryan is here now. He thought Ryan came for Theresa and got freaked out, but s'cool now. Now that Eddie wants him here, Ryan wonders if Marissa does. Eddie tells him to wise up. She came to Chino! The one place where only Ryan would find her.
Ryan approaches her and apologizes for everything, but really, it's time to get back. Who knows what Julie is going to do? Marissa retreats to her room to pack her things. She's leaving Chino now. Ryan tells her she can't keep running away and he can't keep chasing after her. She tries to run through him, which breaks down into wrestling, which breaks down into tears and hugging. Then Theresa's mom tells Ryan he has a visitor. Ryan heads outside to find…Luke. Marissa comes out, sees Luke, slaps him hard across the face and tells him to get out, which he does.

The other gang of four sits down, but Ryan informs them that he has to leave. He can't miss Cohen Seder. Marissa still doesn't want to go back, but seems to be wavering. Ryan tells her that she didn't do anything, she has nothing to fear. Come on, baby! Come back!

Setting the table for dinner, Nana tells her little Sandy that she's taking an early flight out tomorrow. She can't miss her first treatment, you know. Next door, Marissa has finally come home. Hoping to grab some clothes and get out, Marissa isn't pleased when Julie opens the door. Julie tells her to get inside, but Marissa says she's getting some stuff and leaving. Julie doesn't think that'll be the case, but when Marissa mentions that perhaps she'll tell Jimmy or Caleb why she ran away, Julie shifts gears and tells her to grab her things and go.

Jimmy shows up for dinner and lets Hailey know he's been doing some thinking. She was right, he shouldn't be afraid. Thing is, Hailey's been doing some thinking too and figured that Jimmy was right, it's too risky right now. Then they decide together to just go for it. But how to tell Kirsten? Well, maybe we save that for another day.

kikker
Nov 11th, 2004, 11:59 AM
does anybody know the title of the theme song, i realy like it :banana:

geegables
Nov 11th, 2004, 11:00 PM
does anybody know the title of the theme song, i realy like it :banana:

phantom planet - california :worship: :worship:

geegables
Nov 15th, 2004, 04:28 AM
bump

Rohin.
Nov 15th, 2004, 05:41 AM
only 4 more episodes left for this season apparently :sad:

Cilla
Nov 15th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I lurve 'The O.C' :D

'The Shower' just aired here in the UK. I'm another Seth/Anna fan :) but I like Seth and Summer too. I didn't really think much of Ryan at first, he kind of annoyed me, but now he's one of my faves. Luke (post-jerk mode) is funny as hell. The only one I can't stand is Marissa :rolleyes: Her character is the most annoying on the show. She is so whiny and me, me me.

Maajken
Nov 15th, 2004, 06:10 PM
who cares if marissa is whiny when she looks the way she looks :drool: ;)

croat123
Nov 15th, 2004, 06:31 PM
the oc's on in europe now too?? :eek:

beauty_is_pink
Nov 15th, 2004, 07:28 PM
only 4 more episodes left for this season apparently :sad:i can fill you in Rohin ;) :lol:

Rohin.
Nov 16th, 2004, 07:13 AM
i can fill you in Rohin ;) :lol:

ok.. :D :worship:

Experimentee
Nov 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Summer is way hotter than Anna. Anna is more intelligent and less shallow, but that doesnt really make entertaining viewing, and she wasnt very funny either. I'd rather watch a pretty dumb girl because thats more funny. I prefer Seth and Summer, they have a good chemistry together but Seth and Anna just looked like brother and sister.
I used to not like Summer but now I do, she showed that shes more than a stupid shallow girl and she actually has a good heart since she started dating Seth.

Monica_Rules
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Give me Summer anyday.

I think i prefer One Tre Hill to the O.C.Everyone is just too perfect in the O.C but i still really like it.

The end of series 1 is really sad.Can't wait to see what series 2 will bring.

canadian_bass_2
Nov 17th, 2004, 04:04 PM
omg, ryan and seth...both totally hot. I'm so glad I finally got cable in my apartment. That, combined with a free Thursday night, will make many hours of good tv watching. :lol:

SpikeyAidanm
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Wasn't Obsessed Completely with the OC, featuring backstage itnerviews, bloppers etc supposed to be on tonight for us Aussie viewers? :confused:

Rohin.
Nov 30th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Wasn't Obsessed Completely with the OC, featuring backstage itnerviews, bloppers etc supposed to be on tonight for us Aussie viewers? :confused:

yes !

I thought so any way but all we got was a repeat of an early episode.. :confused:

Grohl
Nov 30th, 2004, 10:46 AM
at the moment it isn't on belgian tv anymore, but I watched it before, seth is great!!!!!!!!!!!! hope it comes back soon

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 16th, 2005, 05:05 AM
this will happen for us Aussie viewers, this Tuesday 8:30pm, me gonna tape it :)

Rohin.
Jan 16th, 2005, 05:10 AM
this will happen for us Aussie viewers, this Tuesday 8:30pm, me gonna tape it :)

serious! great news! :worship:

geegables
Jan 16th, 2005, 05:51 AM
ooh im into the second season been getting the episodes off the internet... spikey and all the aussie viewers the second season is really different so be prepared for change! lol

Rohin.
Jan 16th, 2005, 06:30 AM
ooh im into the second season been getting the episodes off the internet... spikey and all the aussie viewers the second season is really different so be prepared for change! lol

I have been told season two is not as good as the first one, do you agree with that ?

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 16th, 2005, 07:41 AM
a change :scared: as long as the characters stay I'm happy

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 16th, 2005, 08:49 AM
marrissa's the sexiest! i love her.! she's my favouritest person in the show. i only started watching like.10 episodes before the last one. i forgot which it was. i want the dvd!! :D

Rohin.
Jan 16th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Marissa is the hotest but I don't like her character as much as Summer :hearts:

Sharapova's_Boy
Jan 16th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I've heard about some weird storylines in Season 2. :scared:

geegables
Jan 16th, 2005, 10:00 AM
the second season is not as good as the first.... no unity in the group anymore, its just so different

switz
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:03 AM
the oc is such a horrible show. the story lines are just so over the top and the characters are so annoying. i don't know why i've watched every episode twice!!

nah it's so good. i love it even more because my life is like the OC (maybe a bit more stable). i love sitting on the couching with my girlfriend and watch her giggle her way through the whole show and talk about how much the girls are like her friends.

best shit show ever.

switz
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
so funny at uni as well. we spend like half almost every tute talking about the show. i'm sure it will have to be a course soon.

even my rugby mates talk about it - and has even downloaded the whole series 2. it's making people do very weird things.

Mattographer
Jan 16th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Just remind all of you that current issue of TV Week mentioned about the show included brief what will happen in new season as well as revealed new characters with their pictures in it.

Mattographer
Jan 16th, 2005, 12:00 PM
suggesting by my nickname u should know:)
i am an obsessed fan
Explain me :confused:

jenny161185
Jan 17th, 2005, 01:21 AM
an irish channel tg4 has the second series b4 the normal channel i watch it on so i got to see episode one of season two this wk and it was great - episode 2 tomorrow night but im working ahhhhhh!!!

geegables
Jan 17th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Explain me :confused:
oh i was simply answering the very first post "does anyone watch the oc" and simply saying to look at my signature since it has i lovethe oc :)

geegables
Jan 17th, 2005, 07:29 AM
oh woops nickname = signature, typo haha

Mattographer
Jan 17th, 2005, 09:56 AM
oh woops nickname = signature, typo haha
Ha-ha! That's what I thought! ;)

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:19 AM
I got the DVD yesterday - it's all really good except there aren't any bloopers lol.

PointBlank
Feb 3rd, 2005, 01:32 AM
I got the first season to borrow from my friend. Everyone I know watches it and they all say I act like Seth so she let me borrow. And from the first to episodes I do.

greenfunkTHREE.
May 16th, 2005, 09:44 AM
hey. which episode is it when marissa kisses alex?

SpikeyAidanm
May 16th, 2005, 11:33 AM
hey. which episode is it when marissa kisses alex?
Valetines day epi

hingis-seles
Jun 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I am obsessed with this show. I have seen both the seasons - have both of them on dvd.

I love the OC mix as well. California, Trouble Sleeping, Maybe this Christmas, Lack of Color and other really great songs. Death Cab rocks.

I really like Seth's character, because he's so hilarious. There's something about Marissa, Summer and Anna - I like their looks. But none of them can compare to Kirsten. She is uber-hot. Hotter than any of the girls. :drool:

TF Chipmunk
Jun 6th, 2005, 06:28 PM
The OC ROCKS! And this is coming from a guy! I love the music on the OC! They play the kind of music I like! I thought Imogen Heap song was AWESOME on the last scene of the season finale!

Maajken
Jun 6th, 2005, 06:48 PM
*still pissed at the marissa-alex storyline* :fiery:

and marissa should have killed off ryan instead of his brother lol

but really i loooove the show :D :worship:

jogoss_78
Jun 6th, 2005, 07:03 PM
I love it :worship: :D
I love Marissa and Summer too :drool: :drool:

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 6th, 2005, 07:12 PM
*still pissed at the marissa-alex storyline* :fiery:

why? i think marissa and alex would have definitely been a very very hot couple. :drool: :lick: alex's last appearance would be on the 14episode right?

Maajken
Jun 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
why? i think marissa and alex would have definitely been a very very hot couple. :drool: :lick: alex's last appearance would be on the 14episode right?
marissa and alex were a hot couple, that's why i'm pissed they got rid of her ;)

she left in the 16th episode after she transformed from this really cool sexy girl to a stalkerish, needy bitch. the writers totally messed up one of the most interesting characters on the show. it's a disgrace i tell you! :D

jenny161185
Jun 6th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Marissa kills Tray!!!!!!!!!!!?????????//

Maajken
Jun 7th, 2005, 06:18 AM
she shoots him, but we don't know whether he's dead ;)

mandy7
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:45 AM
he looks pretty dead to me :D

Experimentee
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I knew I shouldnt have looked into this thread! I hate spoilers :mad:

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:14 PM
:sad: marissa and alex were a hot couple, that's why i'm pissed they got rid of her ;)

she left in the 16th episode after she transformed from this really cool sexy girl to a stalkerish, needy bitch. the writers totally messed up one of the most interesting characters on the show. it's a disgrace i tell you! :D

i read about that. i'm so sad. i want alex to come back. :sad: how could they do that to her. oh yes, alex plays a 17year old right?