GogoGirl
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:01 PM
I'll be tuning in myself.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Awwww!!! you Americans are so lucky!!!!!! :bounce:

geoepee
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Even though the thread was for Beige, thanks for the heads up. I would've missed it...

Raisin
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Marri
Awwww!!! you Americans are so lucky!!!!!! :bounce:

Ditto:wavey:

irma
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:47 PM
It`s dr phil day here:D

GogoGirl
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I thought it was a good and sweet interview. When Brandy said, "Don't Cry Mommie", I started crying. Her mother had teared up when talking about Brandy's mini breakdown.

Brandy stated that when she was in the hospital - she slept for two days straight - and she had so many dreams. By the time she woke up, she said, she had talked to God - and therefore - she was back to normal - and knew how she would approach her life in the future.

Her husband seems like the shy type. One can tell - she loves him tremendously.

I had seen an interview on her on the Lifetime channel - several weeks ago. That interview/show will air again on May 3rd.

I told my daughter to watch the show. She is thirteen. Then - I told her to remember what Brandy stated about boyfriends and Love. I told her - that just like Brandy stated - Love doesn't have to hurt. Love feels good, etc.... I told my daughter that when she did start dating - I would ensure I gave this boyfriend the once over - and had a little talk w/him. I plan on letting him know - that he had better not try to abuse my daughter in any way - or he would have to deal w/me. I would also ensure - I met his parents. Needless to say - my daughter's eyes got way big when I made my declaration.

All in all, Brandy has surely grown up and she looks lovely. Much peace and love to her and hers in the fufu.

Btw, has anyone watched that show "Cribs", on MTV. Lordy be - but did "Little Romeo" have a bad crib. I now want a built in fish tank like he had. I mean - his house was custom built to his and his pops specs. They also showed Keshawn Johnson's crib, and several others. One man - whose name escapes me now - had a bad crib also, and his outdoor area, by the pool - looks so tropical. It must be nice to have your house built and decorated the way you always dreamed of.

Peace.